Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation (18809 Views)

DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article / FAKE Picture Trending On Whatsapp As "Fulani Herdsmen" Attacks On Lagos Ibadan E / Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by lilstino(m): 10:36am On Feb 06, 2017
His just chilling abi??
We been broke better bring ur ass back to Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by LANDLORD72: 10:36am On Feb 06, 2017
Buhari is dead as long he did not return back from his vacations as plan government is hiding the unknown.
Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2017
morereb10:
No matter how recession is relying Nigeria, i cannot wish someone that is twice my fathers age death.

no, i can't do that. I pray Mr. President gets well soon and return home and see how he can salvage the things that is left in Nigeria.

Maybe he heard about 2Baba's protest and his health further declined.

Sir, please 2Baba have chickened out, you can come back now.

Talking about recession If you want to make upto $500 a day without investment, see my signature and browse through. If you don't, keep scrolling...
If your father is 36, then how old are you?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by Louiscutedude(m): 10:38am On Feb 06, 2017
Lolzzz...... We really hv gud doctors n babalawos
Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by VeniJu: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2017
Haven been failed by Presidead Buhari and 2face native doctor (Dibia in Igbo), after standing with them, i now stand with my dog.tongue

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by ehissi(m): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2017
Hmmmmmm

I repeat, Abi na retweet.

I am not saying President Buhari is dead Oooooh, but I don't think he is on this planet............ grin

#GhostMode...... cheesy
#TheyNoDeySeeAm...... cheesy
Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
That is what you get when you vote for someone who is not educated as the president.
Can't the results be mailed to him
I thought about the same thing when I heard the news. just another Avenue for this hypocrite to spend taxpayers money in London. and they spend billions every year for Aso rock clinic. The clinic should be scrapped and it's spending should be removed from the National budget. it's just a waste of the nation resources.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by solpat(m): 10:46am On Feb 06, 2017
Na wa ooooo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by morereb10: 10:50am On Feb 06, 2017
7Alexander:

If your father is 36, then how old are you?

hahahaha, almost twice his age jor

u no sabi adage ?
Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by EAZY2422(m): 10:51am On Feb 06, 2017
where are those d***kheads treking anyhow when pmb won?oya come nd make urselves useful.trek to london nd let us know his state of health.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by hizzyg: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2017
Recession is just a mindset not real, do not subscribe to it. Information is a vital key to success @ this time. Information can make a star out of a dummy. The different between the rich and the poor is knowledge. So join us for a life transforming seminar on how to make up to $20,000 dollars with just 1$, REFERRAL challenge highly solved..is Real it pays! : https:///BaGWbs75lJkBKpze3trzJJ
Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by Georgeisco2007: 10:58am On Feb 06, 2017
AntiWailer:
he is sick.

he went on vacation.

He trecked to the plane and was not stretched out.

He was not flown out at night.

He wrote to and over power to the VP. I don't know what the problem is.

When you are sick at work, do they fire you immediately ?

Youths without brain.

I see you with your brain. See its high time we tell ourselves the truth and shame the devil. Things are very wrong with the way it is showing itself. He travelled to London for medical check, wht happened to aso rock hospital that millions are budgeted every year for? How does it make up to u that he asked for extension without coming on air to announce it so that u and I can watch him live? If he had time to write, won't he also devote that time for press? Why have everybody even his spokesman kept in the dark about his health status except the cabals? Think about it

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by johnstar(m): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2017
grin

Failed govt, confused nation, useless president

Stupid afonjas

Na una put dis man for power, c weytn una cus

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by Buharimustgo: 11:00am On Feb 06, 2017
Telemundo govt

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by apadious1(m): 11:04am On Feb 06, 2017
AntiWailer:
he is sick.

he went on vacation.

Youths without brain.
Mr know know,when u are sick at work don't u tell Ur employer? he is serving us so we should know
if u are sick u say,we pray,now we don't know what the matter is,if there was an official statement as to was wrong not all this waiting for test result stuff.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 06, 2017
Bubu has proceeded on an indefinite leave of absence. cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by 0b10010011: 11:09am On Feb 06, 2017
#IstandWithBuhari

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by 0b10010011: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2017
johnstar:
grin

Failed govt, confused nation, useless president

Stupid afonjas

Na una put dis man for power, c weytn una cus

Flat-headed dwarf spotted!

Reasons like this would never make you grow past 4feet
Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by 0b10010011: 11:12am On Feb 06, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
That is what you get when you vote for someone who is not educated as the president.
Can't the results be mailed to him

If everyone in the world reasoned like you, the fastest means of transportation would still be trekking.
Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by johnstar(m): 11:13am On Feb 06, 2017
0b10010011:

Congrats

U have been noticed by ur stupidity

Ewu gambia

Ishi azu

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by AntiWailer: 11:17am On Feb 06, 2017
apadious1:

Mr know know,when u are sick at work don't u tell Ur employer? he is serving us so we should know
if u are sick u say,we pray,now we don't know what the matter is,if there was an official statement as to was wrong not all this waiting for test result stuff.

There is statement saying he is sick and not terminally ill.

When going he said he will do a medical check up.

If during the check it was discovered that he is sick and needs more attention, no big deal .

As long as we are not held to ransom. He handed over before going.
Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by 0b10010011: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2017
AntiWailer:
he is sick.

he went on vacation.

Youths without brain.

Many re just alive, majority re brain dead.

Don't mind the idle jobless youths. That's why they lack creativity and all they can do is wail as if the government was the sole cause of there predicaments.

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by zizz(f): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2017
0b10010011:

He dosn't need to grow 4ft his 20ft container will take him to whatever height he needs to

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by bankylan: 11:50am On Feb 06, 2017
U
benedictnsi:

Buhari said you should read this; Dgringrin

BUHARI WRITES NIGERIANS FROM LONDON HOSPITAL

Dear Naijerians
You fiful are bely wukied, why are you fiful fraying that I should die kuo?

Ayam not even dead yet, and all of you fiful are jubilating, then ip I die now, you fiful will just turn za whole kwuontry to carnival fa. I was at za foint of death when I heard that za whole kwuontry is jubilating that I am dead, I said "ah ah" I will not die now so that you fiful will not be hafi.

I want to seize zis ofortunity to call on za National Assembly that ayam not coming back on za 6th op Pebuary again because of some unporseen circumstances, they should allow His Seselency, Za Pice Fresident op za pedral lipublik of Naijeria, Frofesuar Yemi Osibande to kwuotinue to act as za fresident fending when ayam back.

Yoowaa to za pew fiful who still believe in my guberment, Isha Allah change will begin with you bepor it gets to me.

Lest I porget, Toothpaste is flanning to stage a frotest against my guberment, all I can say to him is dambruba waka shege to him and za army is waiting for him.
God bless Nigeria.

You shd be making money from ur gift bro....but u wicked small o....when did Tuface become toothpaste?...lol

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by Emassive(m): 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
Your job must be very difficult right now. I don't envy you at all @ any price
AntiWailer:
he is sick.

he went on vacation.

He wrote to and handed over power to the VP. I don't know what the problem is.

Youths without brain.
Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by Ngokafor(f): 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
benedictnsi:

Buhari said you should read this; Dgringrin

BUHARI WRITES NIGERIANS FROM LONDON HOSPITAL

Dear Naijerians
You fiful are bely wukied, why are you fiful fraying that I should die kuo?

Ayam not even dead yet, and all of you fiful are jubilating, then ip I die now, you fiful will just turn za whole kwuontry to carnival fa. I was at za foint of death when I heard that za whole kwuontry is jubilating that I am dead, I said "ah ah" I will not die now so that you fiful will not be hafi.

I want to seize zis ofortunity to call on za National Assembly that ayam not coming back on za 6th op Pebuary again because of some unporseen circumstances, they should allow His Seselency, Za Pice Fresident op za pedral lipublik of Naijeria, Frofesuar Yemi Osibande to kwuotinue to act as za fresident fending when ayam back.

Yoowaa to za pew fiful who still believe in my guberment, Isha Allah change will begin with you bepor it gets to me.

Lest I porget, Toothpaste is flanning to stage a frotest against my guberment, all I can say to him is dambruba waka shege to him and za army is waiting for him.
God bless Nigeria.

grin cheesy grin
Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by AntiWailer: 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
Emassive:
Your job must be very difficult right now. I don't envy you at all @ any price

Job of reasoning is not difficult if u have the right brain upstairs.

I am not a politician , I type common sense.
Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hehe...."series"of test results!
Re: President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation by Emassive(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
Yeah common sense is rare and that's why am concerned as to how you can have one before its too late
AntiWailer:

Job of reasoning is not difficult if u have the right brain upstairs.

I am not a politician , I type common sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Speaks On Attacking Catholic Priest In Anambra / Governor Ganduje Releases 350 Prisoners To Celebrate Eid [PHOTOS] / Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.