Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,988 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? (4997 Views)

"A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? / How My Girlfriend Stole My 500k From My Drawer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 06, 2017
Nlanders..

My girlfriend Visited for the weekend and Left on Sunday evening, I actually gave her some money and left the house before her so that she can lock the door later because she has my spare...out of the money I gave her ,I counted the rest and kept it in my bag ,only to come back in the evening to find 20k missing,I went to her place and asked her,she denied ever stealing my money but when she entered the bathroom to bath ,I checked her purse and found the money,I didn't tell her what I found out,I just angrily left her place .Now guys what do you think I should do about this,because she has actually never stolen anything from me before??
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 06, 2017
Maybe she didn't steal it.
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Hazardd(m): 7:18am On Feb 06, 2017
pic of her stealing the money or we don't believe you'undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 06, 2017
cheesy

U shud never left her place ... Instead u wait and confronted her...

Tho she will deny it but u can ask where did she get the extra 20k? lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

then she'll ask why he went through her things in the first place. It's best to just let go and be more careful next time
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2017
xstry:
then she'll ask why he went through her things in the first place. It's best to just let go and be more careful next time

Then let her get mad if she wants.. A guilty person will get crazy as hell juz to defend herself.. At least he deserved to know the truth, right there.. What's the use of having a partner if u can't trust her with valuable materials? wink
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by guy1234: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2017
Don't tell me you didn't remove the 20k in her purse before you left in anger.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by frubben(m): 7:35am On Feb 06, 2017
guy1234:
Don't tell me you didn't remove the 20k in her purse before you left in anger.

U brought the words out of my mouth. So u see the money come leave am?
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 06, 2017
What happened to Always and forever?

For better for worse, come rain, come shine

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by vani86: 7:39am On Feb 06, 2017
Hope you took your money with you when leaving.
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Then let her get mad if she wants.. A guilty person will get crazy as hell juz to defend herself.. At least he deserved to know the truth, right there.. What's the use of having a partner if u can't trust her with valuable materials? wink
what if you're wrong? What if the money he found in her purse wasn't his?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by hoover420: 7:47am On Feb 06, 2017
xstry:
this isn't rocket science. ..
isn't it evident enough that she stole they money?
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by hoover420: 7:47am On Feb 06, 2017
xstry:
isn't it evident enough that she stole the money?
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by powerfulsettingz: 7:48am On Feb 06, 2017
Her intention for stealing matters alot first
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 06, 2017
hoover420:

isn't it evident enough that she stole the money?
then what? you'll just call off the relationship? She didn't admit to taking it and you did not catch her taking it. R/shps mean sacrifice. my take is he should be more careful with his money

Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 06, 2017
xstry:

Still nothing wrong in asking...
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by ipobarecriminals: 7:53am On Feb 06, 2017
undecided good Nollywood tales.U checked her bag when she entered bathroom to bath nd Pronto. .............,the money still tana in her wallet abi.
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:

in a polite way yes, without making it sound like she stole it
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by eezeribe(m): 7:56am On Feb 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

Brilliant
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by eezeribe(m): 7:56am On Feb 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Intelligent
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by eezeribe(m): 7:57am On Feb 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Exactly
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by eezeribe(m): 7:58am On Feb 06, 2017
xstry:

Woman wrapper
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 06, 2017
xstry:

Then.. That's the OP's problem how he gone deliver it without sounding that she really stole the money... wink
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by eezeribe(m): 7:59am On Feb 06, 2017
xstry:
then what? you'll just call off the relationship? She didn't admit to taking it and you did not catch her taking it. R/shps mean sacrifice. my take is he should be more careful with his money

Pussy nigga

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by DozieInc(m): 8:00am On Feb 06, 2017
You should have confronted her about the extra 20k. Better to know the truth than be in a relationship with someone you can't trust.
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by eezeribe(m): 8:00am On Feb 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Then.. That's the OP's problem how he gone deliver it without sounding that she really stole the money... wink

Stop replying that guy... He is being fed by a woman
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by eezeribe(m): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2017
xstry:

Too much oestrogen in your system
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by eezeribe(m): 8:03am On Feb 06, 2017
xstry:

When a guy is high on pussy...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by eezeribe(m): 8:04am On Feb 06, 2017
xstry:
Maybe she didn't steal it.
They will always defend their kind
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 06, 2017
eezeribe:

ever been accused for what you did not do?
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 06, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided good Nollywood tales.U checked her bag when she entered bathroom to bath nd Pronto. .............,the money still tana in her wallet abi.

Smh
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by raydatluvs(m): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2017
eezeribe:

mehn, looks like you are on the loose? Why attack the person actually making sense. Not cool!! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / Picture Of Ashawo High School / Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.