Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? (5056 Views)

"A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / Should I Start My Business With The Money My Girlfriend Stole From Her Father? / How My Girlfriend Stole My 500k From My Drawer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by firstking01(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2017
xstry:
then she'll ask why he went through her things in the first place. It's best to just let go and be more careful next time
Nonsense, op, confront her jare and if you find out she actually stole the money, dump hersad...i hate the sight of a woman stealing, it's abhoring.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by adexdon(m): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2017
recession is depression... I knw u wouldn't av mind if nt Dt we r in depression tym
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by niyot124: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2017
J
Passy089:
Nlanders..

My girlfriend Visited for the weekend and Left on Sunday evening, I actually gave her some money and left the house before her so that she can lock the door later because she has my spare...out of the money I gave her ,I counted the rest and kept it in my bag ,only to come back in the evening to find 20k missing,I went to her place and asked her,she denied ever stealing my money but when she entered the bathroom to bath ,I checked her purse and found the money,I didn't tell her what I found out,I just angrily left her place .Now guys what do you think I should do about this,because she has actually never stolen anything from me before??

Lool, first of all I hope you are not planning on marrying her?

Maybe you didn't give her enough money...

Second, forget the money. You may set another trap for her and try to catch her red handed, that way she can't deny it.
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2017
niyot124:
J

Second, forget the money. You may set another trap for her and try to catch her red handed, that way she can't deny it.

Naaaa, i disagree ma ! Collect your money & tell her you are breaking up. No need trying to set a trap. She might be wiser. Don't underestimate women please.

You'd probably feel the breakup like a week or so. but everything would be fine.
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 06, 2017
Next time make sure there's no loose money hanging around whenever she's coming.
Unfortunately she can't be trusted. That episode has come and gone.
It's a pity u cant marry such a lady.

Assuming she accept she took the money from your wallet or wardrobe and begged for your forgiveness it would have cooled your temper.
Or better still tell u what she need 20k for?
I hate ones partner to steal.
Have experienced it before with a guy who took me out on date. Years back. And this guy stole my money from my purse.. I didn't know til I got home. That was the end of a supposedly new relationship.

Just be careful with money around her. But forget getting married to her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2017
niyot124:
J

that's exactly my thought...this is the 1st time its happening
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2017
alexialin:
Next time make sure there's no loose money hanging around whenever she's coming.
Unfortunately she can't be trusted. That episode has come and gone.
It's a pity u cant marry such a lady.

Assuming she accept she took the money from your wallet or wardrobe and begged for your forgiveness it would have cooled your temper.
Or better still tell u what she need 20k for?
I hate ones partner to steal.
Have experienced it before with a guy who took me out on date. Years back. And this guy stole my money from my purse.. I didn't know til I got home. That was the end of a supposedly new relationship.

Just be careful with money around her. But forget getting married to her.

Lessons learnt ...tnks
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 06, 2017
xstry:
Maybe she didn't steal it.

How can you explain what 20k was doing in her bag an hour after she left my place?
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2017
Hazardd:
pic of her stealing the money or we don't believe you'undecided

You don't need it
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

U shud never left her place ... Instead u wait and confronted her...
Tho she will deny it but u can ask where did she get the extra 20k? lipsrsealed

I didn't push it immediately because this is the 1st time its happening
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

I didn't push it immediately because this is the 1st time its happening
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 06, 2017
Passy089:

Lessons learnt ...tnks

Your welcome.
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by niyot124: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
truthsayer007:

Naaaa, i disagree ma ! Collect your money & tell her you are breaking up. No need trying to set a trap. She might be wiser. Don't underestimate women please.

You'd probably feel the breakup like a week or so. but everything would be fine.

Loool grin

It's true,never underestimate women.

But he said that was the first time she will do something like that. So he should try and forgive her but be more careful and cautious next time.
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by mayoor15(m): 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:
What happened to Always and forever?

For better for worse, come rain, come shine
which kind for better for worse, thief as a wife, OP you never see wife o, once a critical thief, thief forever...
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by mayoor15(m): 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
niyot124:

Loool grin

But he said that was the first time she will do something like that. So he should try and forgive her but be more careful and cautious next time.
oshe, you can forgive if your boyfriend steal your money abi?
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
Well, some people are just kleptomaniac...they can't help the urge.

She's a learner cos some guys will deliberately test their babes to know their kind of person...have had 3 instances with my exes.
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 07, 2017
guy1234:
Don't tell me you didn't remove the 20k in her purse before you left in anger.

No naw.... it doesn't mk sens
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 07, 2017
powerfulsettingz:
Her intention for stealing matters alot first

whatever intentions she have ...she could have told me ,I would try my best rather than taking my money
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by klenton(m): 8:29am On Feb 07, 2017
Passy089:

How can you explain what 20k was doing in her bag an hour after she left my place?

its obvious she stole ur money naw
and ur really been lenient....i think u should even get arrrested if she refuse to own up
that way u can save her life.....as she can be the next victim of mob action and burn fire.
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by klenton(m): 8:33am On Feb 07, 2017
[quote author=niyot124 post=53469999]

Loool grin

But he said that was the first time she will do something like that. So he should try and forgive her but be more careful and cautious next time.[/quk

its obvious she is ur kind
forgive someone dat hasnt asked for forgiveness?

someone that hasnt even admitted talkless of been remorseful?
that chick is just a criminal...a hardened one at dat.
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by ORDINARYCLAY: 9:31am On Feb 07, 2017
i will also carry d money inside her bag and act as if nothing happened
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by wizrose(m): 9:52am On Feb 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

no need to confront her broke up Cox she will surely denied
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by wizrose(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2017
ORDINARYCLAY:
i will also carry d money inside her bag and act as if nothing happened
nothing will change ... if u do that... she might still try it again and again ... she is possess jaree
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 07, 2017
Maybe she didnt steal the money, Maybe she borrowed it.
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by niyot124: 11:55am On Feb 07, 2017
[quote author=klenton post=53490543][/quote]

So because I asked the guy to overlook it, that simply means I do that too?

Please receive sense undecided undecided undecided

You just commented poo.
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Greenbullet(m): 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
Op ,its very bad,I know how it feels because I have been in your shoes before,I loved the girl so much but she was a serious thief,There was one time I withdraw 30k from the ATM,I spent 5k to buy foodstuff ,remaining 25k,she came on Friday night sayingshe wants to make her hair and its 6k,I gave her remaining 19k,I asked her if she needed anything else she said NO, she being my girlfriend, I could not hide my money from her,I always kept in on a table for her to see how much I have,when she was leaving on Saturday evening, I gave her 5k ,remaining 14k but to my surprise it was only 8k that was remaining, I discovered it when I wanted to buy card after she left, I called her to ask her if she took money from the table not even steal oo,she said no ,and nobody is ever in that house apart from the two of us.this was the last I could condone from her,I just told her,its over that I can't continue, taking the money is not what pains me but lieing that you didn't take it is just selfish and stupid because if she told the truth I would have told her to tell me next time she wants money,this is not the only time she stole there was one time during Christmas we went to our family house,this girl stole fried meat from my moms kitchen, my mom who was smart noticed a reasonable quantity was missing and asked who took meat,I just went to check my girlfriends bag and I saw the meat,I had to lie to my mom that I ate from the meat in the kitchen to end the matter,the girl was just a thief,never contended, always taking what does not belong to her .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
LadyPrecy:
Maybe she didnt steal the money, Maybe she borrowed it.

borrowed ke!
Re: My Girlfriend Stole My Money..how Do I Handle This Issue?? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
Greenbullet:
Op ,its very bad,I know how it feels because I have been in your shoes before,I loved the girl so much but she was a serious thief,There was one time I withdraw 30k from the ATM,I spent 5k to buy foodstuff ,remaining 25k,she came on Friday night sayingshe wants to make her hair and its 6k,I gave her remaining 19k,I asked her if she needed anything else she said NO, she being my girlfriend, I could not hide my money from her,I always kept in on a table for her to see how much I have,when she was leaving on Saturday evening, I gave her 5k ,remaining 14k but to my surprise it was only 8k that was remaining, I discovered it when I wanted to buy card after she left, I called her to ask her if she took money from the table not even steal oo,she said no ,and nobody is ever in that house apart from the two of us.this was the last I could condone from her,I just told her,its over that I can't continue, taking the money is not what pains me but lieing that you didn't take it is just selfish and stupid because if she told the truth I would have told her to tell me next time she wants money,this is not the only time she stole there was one time during Christmas we went to our family house,this girl stole fried meat from my moms kitchen, my mom who was smart noticed a reasonable quantity was missing and asked who took meat,I just went to check my girlfriends bag and I saw the meat,I had to lie to my mom that I ate from the meat in the kitchen to end the matter,the girl was just a thief,never contended, always taking what does not belong to her .

Mehn... I dunno whats wrong with women these days

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Ways To Know Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else – Check Number 3 & 7 / I Caught Her Doing This Nasty Thing (adults Only) / My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.