Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,331 members, 7,850,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? (4241 Views)

Help: Tips On How To Do That Thing / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Dey there dey look for troublegrin
Airtime sef don vex go exile
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
Benita27:
I do movies.
What's up with that?.

Nothing really. It's just that I used to hate comedy previously especially with those dumb actors that portray it poorly with forced gestures and fake facial expressions. Don't know if it has something to do with my personality. Lol.

Anyway I am gradually developing a liking for it. But my sense of a good comedy is very much different from what others would consider as comedy.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lol hopefully it will get better with age wink
Hopefully it will...smiley
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by makydebbie(f): 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Airtme sef don vex go exile
lol na you chase am na
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
RogueNation:

Nothing really. It's just that I used to hate comedy previously especially with those dumb actors that portray it poorly with forced gestures and fake facial expressions. Don't know if it has something to do with my personality. Lol.

Anyway I am gradually developing a liking for it. But my sense of a good comedy is very much different from what others would consider as comedy.
Choice of movies has to do with preference and not personality, so i think sha!.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
optional1:

nothing to change my dear cos it will never happen.
You mean to tell me that nothing can be changed in this world?
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
makydebbie:
lol na you chase am na
Dude ain't serious at all. Why use Airtimex as monicker?

Airtimex ko, Richardcard ni

2 Likes 1 Share

That I am an ATHEIST....
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Arabiandude: 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Not at all smiley
I hope so, though I know you aren't saying the truth. Its OK anyways
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
Benita27:
Choice of movies has to do with preference and not personality, so i think sha!.
Yeah. But your personality overtime somehow has little influence on the choices you make. I for one hate when actors fucck around in movies. Be funny okay, but don't mean you should be dumb.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by optional1(f): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
RogueNation:

You mean to tell me that nothing can be changed in this world?

hmmm
this world is different from me..

What do i want to change abt myself is d question? Ans: Nothing i only wished i was an alian or a powerful witch who can do and undo...
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
RogueNation:

Yeah. But your personality overtime somehow has little influence on the choices you make. I for one hate when actors fucck around in movies. Be funny okay, but don't mean you should be dumb.
Can i have a list of your best comedians?, both local and international.

Lets see if we have same preference. grin
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by newyorks(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
my niggas says am nt a badoo cos i dn't heartbreak girls instead i walk away.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by makydebbie(f): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
Arabiandude:

I hope so, though I know you aren't saying the truth. Its OK anyways
Yea its okay.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Pato23:
That I am an ATHEIST....

I can relate with how you feel, bro.
Indeed knowledge is pain. The more you know, the more your pains increase. Ignorance (not knowing) is bliss. I wish I could go back to my teenage years where I don't need to worry about anything.

When you cross to the other side of the bridge from the bondage of religious captivity, reality hits you so hard in the eyes that you see the world for what it is - a broad stage overflowing with meaningless activities, a world with no definite purpose except the one you create for yourself.

I strongly wish I can go back to worshipping God in church but I can't. Atheism is for the brave, those who can look reality in the eye; not for cowards!
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
optional1:

hmmm
this world is different from me..

What do i want to change abt myself is d question? Ans: Nothing i only wished i was an alian or a powerful witch who can do and undo...
Okay. Nice wish.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
Benita27:
Can i have a list of your best comedians?, both local and international.

Lets see if we have same preference. grin

Don't do local, they are brain cells depleting and tear-jerkers because I usually cry at their woeful attempts at comedy.

My best comedian for now is George Carlin! That guy has got finesse. He doesn't only entertain, he also educates. Rare skill I say. I can drop a few youtube links of his shows for you if you want.

How about you?
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
RogueNation:

Don't do local, they are brain cells depleting and tear-jerkers because I usually cry at their woeful attempts at comedy.

My best comedian for now is George Carlin! That guy has got finesse. He doesn't only entertain, he also educates. Rare skill I say. I can drop a few youtube links of his shows for you if you want.

How about you?
I don't do the local comedians as well, Kelvin Hart is my favourite followed by comedian actress Melissa Mccarthy and one i can't recall his name.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
RogueNation:

Come let's exchange na. Actually girls direct hate stares at me whenever I am striding the streets because of my big ass. Help uplift this unbearable burden grin

A man with big ass!

This world has no joy at all embarassed crycry
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
Benita27:
I don't do the local comedians as well, Kelvin Hart is my favourite followed by comedian actress Melissa Mccarthy and one i can't recall his name.

Okay. I will check them out later, but as for melissa, I have my reservations about her. There's this weird out of place thing about females tryna sound or act funny. Or maybe it's just me.

So, in your opinion, who do you regard as a good comedian? A witty comedian who's good with words, or one who's good at making funny gestures and all?
I choose the former.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
Aderola15:
My laziness sad angry angry
da ha ha cheesy ha ha ha grin well dang
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
Stupedinluv:

A man with big ass!

This world has no joy at all embarassed crycry

Sssssssh. Wouldn't want Nairaland gays coming after my precious ass. I see boxer07 lurking around. That guy is badass grin
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
RogueNation:

Okay. I will check them out later, but as for melissa, I have my reservations about her. There's this weird out of place thing about females tryna sound or act funny. Or maybe it's just me.

So, in your opinion, who do you regard as a good comedian? A witty comedian who's good with words, or one who's good at making funny gestures and all?
I choose the former.
For me, i choose Melissa cos there's an aura of originality she flaunts, she's witty, funny and an incredible dancer with her fat. grin as for Kelvin, he forces it at times but makes good jokes.

To answer your question...a comedian need both, which is lacking in the Nigerian comedy industry.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Melonny(m): 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
I don't think i have the ability to understand and share the feelings of another(empathy) and it's probable that I am a narcissist. I will gladly change those.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
RogueNation:

Sssssssh. Wouldn't want Nairaland gays coming after my precious ass. I see boxer07 lurking around. That guy is badass grin
grin
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by DrObum(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
iamDaisy:
My temper cry
E fit boil beans?
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by rosalieene(f): 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
I care too much about people.....and displease myself to please others
I wish I can stop that undecided
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by enuk80(m): 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
if only I could stop being too emotional, then I will be very happy
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by TheValiant(m): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
rosalieene:
I care too much about people.....and displease myself to please others
I wish I can stop that undecided

Its actually why people like you. Myself inclusive.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by TheValiant(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
My temper.. Its ill.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Benita27:
For me, i choose Melissa cos there's an aura of originality she flaunts, she's witty, funny and an incredible dancer with her fat. grin as for Kelvin , he forces it at times but makes good jokes.

To answer your question...a comedian need both, which is lacking in the Nigerian comedy industry.

It's Kevin Hart and not kelvin....
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
showmeurpenis:

It's Kevin Hart and not kelvin....
My bad!. Thanks for the correction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice / This Is What Too Much Sex Can Do To You / ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.