Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,443 members, 7,850,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? (4251 Views)

Help: Tips On How To Do That Thing / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
Benita27:
My bad!. Thanks for the correction.

You welcome smiley
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
showmeurpenis:

You welcome smiley
Your moniker though!. grin
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
Benita27:
Your moniker though!. grin

grin grin grin
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
makydebbie:
lol, if you're complaining, what should people like, "photo'shoot" and "friend'zone" do?grin

Take heart brogrin

crycry

Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by makydebbie(f): 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
Airtimex:
Wish I could change my username on nairaland...most times to check my mentions is a big problem, because you will get hundreds of them.

Ppl have become so used to mentioning airtime, like their lives depends on it. I don't know what happened to credit and recharge cards we normally use in this part of the world.

Seun please do something about it, even if is one time opportunity to edit your name, will surely appreciate it.

My splendor.how are you doing..airtimex
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Airtimex(m): 11:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
Emenandez4lyf:
MTN- 0419-0619-0911-0000

Recharge and transfer to me...tnx
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Airtimex(m): 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
RogueNation:

Don't think that's possible. I have attempted such before without success.

Only uncle Seun can do that, he has added X to my moniker. don't know the meaning of X though cheesy
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Airtimex(m): 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Seun why peep in your own house?

Why??

He was actually here to attend to my wish...thanks uncle Seun smiley
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Airtimex(m): 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Dey there dey look for troublegrin

I for give am wahala but Seun has rescued him grin
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Airtimex(m): 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Airtime sef don vex go exile

My bro. I go wash plate...i'm back grin
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Airtimex(m): 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Dude ain't serious at all. Why use Airtimex as monicker?

Airtimex ko, Richardcard ni

tongue
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by QuietHammer(m): 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
RogueNation:

I can relate with how you feel, bro.
Indeed knowledge is pain. The more you know, the more your pains increase. Ignorance (not knowing) is bliss. I wish I could go back to my teenage years where I don't need to worry about anything.

When you cross to the other side of the bridge from the bondage of religious captivity, reality hits you so hard in the eyes that you see the world for what it is - a broad stage overflowing with meaningless activities, a world with no definite purpose except the one you create for yourself.

I strongly wish I can go back to worshipping God in church but I can't. Atheism is for the brave, those who can look reality in the eye; not for cowards!
I'll drink to this
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Airtimex(m): 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

My splendor.how are you doing..airtimex

Am ok love...uncle Seun has given my moniker another swag. Thank God you noticed wink
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by QuietHammer(m): 12:01am On Feb 07, 2017
Airtimex:

He was actually here to attend to my wish...thanks uncle Seun smiley
He did it? Cool. By the way, I wonder why there is no 17th rule
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Airtimex(m): 12:04am On Feb 07, 2017
QuietHammer:

He did it? Cool. By the way, I wonder why there is no 17th rule

Call his attention and suggest one for him...you might get lucky
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 07, 2017
Airtimex:

My bro. I go wash plate...i'm back grin
Makydebbie, Airtimex is back from exile
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Airtimex(m): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Makydebbie, Airtimex is back from exile

Exile is awesome, you should try that some time wink
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 07, 2017
Airtimex:

Exile is awesome, you should try that some time wink
Nah...
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:
For me, i choose Melissa cos there's an aura of originality she flaunts, she's witty, funny and an incredible dancer with her fat. grin as for Kelvin, he forces it at times but makes good jokes.

To answer your question...a comedian need both, which is lacking in the Nigerian comedy industry.

Lol. Of course. But we don't always get what we want so we have to make do with what's available. Well, it's only expected that you would pick melissa being that you are female. I personally don't like female comedians; it just seem as if they are screaming in a high pitched voice the whole time, and that to me, is what's really funny as opposed to the jokes they are trying to make.

The question is, what if you could have more of just one - perfect gestures or witty words with a nice diction to go along?

I think gestures are pretty exaggerated, they get repetitive and become stale. Just about anyone in high spirits can stage such. However being witty can't be bought, it flows outta the vocal cords naturally which is why I prefer George Carlin anytime anyday. Also, I do more of audio comedy than video.

Our comedians are perfect just the way they are. That peculiarity thingy is what makes us Nigerian. Besides, the consumers to a large extent determine what they are to produce. You change their style, you change Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 07, 2017
Airtimex:

Only uncle Seun can do that, he has added X to my moniker. don't know the meaning of X though cheesy

Wow. I thought that NL didn't have this feature. Maybe they have upgraded the system.

Truly he did respond to your request. I love this new moniker. _Airtimex. It has a ring to it.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 07, 2017
QuietHammer:
I'll drink to this

Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Airtimex(m): 11:40am On Feb 07, 2017
RogueNation:

Wow. I thought that NL didn't have this feature. Maybe they have upgraded the system.

Truly he did respond to your request. I love this new moniker. _Airtimex. It has a ring to it.

grin
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by mylove4God(f): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
TuneChi369:
I Smile a lot....And I wanna stop it.

I wish that you can transfer it to me
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by TuneChi369(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
mylove4God:

I wish that you can transfer it to me

And am Smiling right now...Actually I can and will transfer it to you ASAP.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by lilybonny(f): 9:58am On Feb 08, 2017
I hardly smile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship / This Couple Has People Talking (photo) / How Can I Become A Prostitute In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.