Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,320 members, 7,850,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? (4239 Views)

Help: Tips On How To Do That Thing / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by TuneChi369(m): 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
I Smile a lot....And I wanna stop it.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
showmeurpenis:

Read my moniker, let me check you out cool cool
Gerrarahere Mehn
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
Airtime:
Wish I could change my username on nairaland...most times to check my mentions is a big problem, because you will get hundreds of them.

Ppl have become so used to mentioning airtime, like their lives depends on it. I don't know what happened to credit and recharge cards we normally use in this part of the world.

Seun please do something about it, even if is one time opportunity to edit your name, will surely appreciate it.
MTN- 0419-0619-0911-0000
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, is like you've not been told you're wicked? @ the embolden.

This was someone who offended you like countless times, you obviously looked, ignored and tolerated his/her excess, now, the moment you react the same person tells you... you could kill someone. grin

Lol. Have been told that countless times.

My friends think I am a deceptive bloke with some sinister agenda given that I rarely speak, or express my emotions like they do. But I think being quiet is kind of cute. It envelopes you in a mysterious aura. It's nice leaving them guessing. wink
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
Stupedinluv:
embarassed I'm not

*Borrow from Kim K den* smiley

#YOLO
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Gerrarahere Mehn

Are you afraid of me embarassed
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
Always shy and lovesick, dunno why i can't talk 2 a lady
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by optional1(f): 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
RogueNation:

Liar liar pants on fire.

lol

na u put d fire for d pants bah..

I wish i av d power to slap you from here dats d only thing i wish i can do or change abt myself..
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
showmeurpenis:

Are you afraid of me embarassed
Why should I?
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
RogueNation:

Lol. Have been told that countless times.

My friends think I am a deceptive bloke with some sinister agenda given that I rarely speak, or express my emotions like they do. But I think being quiet is kind of cute. It envelopes you in a mysterious aura.
Lol, i don't wish to change my quiet nature but my temper. grin
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Airtime:

Don't think is necessary when uncle Seun can easily help me.
&
Creating another email for another moniker Na! Not ready for that...
Don't think that's possible. I have attempted such before without success.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Why should I?

You said we should check you out I'm here to do it so waz ur problem
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by deathstroke(m): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Too bad undecided I know,you can't continue pretending, I can see the slu.t in you grin.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
TuneChi369:
I Smile a lot....And I wanna stop it.
cheesy grin
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Aderola15:

Don't even bother to compete with me babez, the crown is mine. grin tongue
makydebbie:
My dear, you're not as lazy as I am.
See as den dey compete for crowns..

Smh
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
optional1:

lol

I wish i av d power to slap you from here dats d only thing i wish i can do or change abt myself..

Lolz. See this girl... God won't grant your wish, so I am here grinning at your frustration. tongue
optional1:

lol

Lolz. See this girl... God won't grant your wish so I am here grinning at your frustration.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
showmeurpenis:

You said we should check you out I'm here to do it so waz ur problem
No probs ma'am.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by TuneChi369(m): 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, i don't wish to change my quiet nature but my temper. grin
Neither do I. Do you watch comedy movies, or read comedy books?
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Arabiandude: 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Guess we've the same problem.
Your signature, guys treatment has finally gotten to your doorstep?
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by optional1(f): 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
RogueNation:

Lolz. See this girl... God won't grant your wish, so I am here grinning at your frustration. tongue

Lolz. See this girl... God won't grant your wish so I am here grinning at your frustration.

so u see why i said nothing cos it wont and will never happen...
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Arabiandude: 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
iamDaisy:
My temper cry
You ass rather!
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
RogueNation:

Neither do I. Do you watch comedy movies, or read comedy books?
I do movies.
What's up with that?.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
The fact that I get irritated easily and therefore quick to anger lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
Seun why peep in your own house?

Why??
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
Stupedinluv:
My flat ass sad
Come let's exchange na. Actually girls direct hate stares at me whenever I am striding the streets because of my big ass. Help uplift this unbearable burden grin
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
optional1:

so u see why i said nothing cos it wont and will never happen...
You can change some things though.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by makydebbie(f): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
Arabiandude:

Your signature, guys treatment has finally gotten to your doorstep?
Not at all smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
lovelygurl:
The fact that I get irritated easily and therefore quick to anger lipsrsealed
Me too. embarassed
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
colik:

Me too. embarassed

Lol hopefully it will get better with age wink
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by optional1(f): 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
RogueNation:
You can change some things though.

nothing to change my dear cos it will never happen.
Re: What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? by makydebbie(f): 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Maky, what kind of network do you use?

I intend sending you Airtime.

Oh, did I just mentioned Airtime? Bros Airtime abeg no vex
Dey there dey look for troublegrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coco Austin Goes Topless On Instagram / UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos / You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.