Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University (34037 Views)

2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details / Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee / Anambra Billionaire Emeka Offor & His Wife Meet Bill Gates In USA(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by Kuriou: 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
megrimor:
This man is going places ooooooo

Which kind of going places, . Now he know his way there after all the money he carted away from his state but anyway sha, this kind of 'going places' sure beats the Thailand and Indonesia trail

Tomorrow he will claim that he had degree from oxford . Phoney crooks

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by mandandit: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
This opportunist is using this pix to disguise his mission in London.
Won't bevsurprised tmrw to hear he has decamped to APC at Buhari 's bedside
And betray Jonathan same way he betrayed Ojukwu
Shameless party hopper

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by kernel501: 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
skaramanga:

It is clear this man is very bored. Will He be posting this trash if he met her equivalent in Nigeria? Anyway, this is what comes from being poorly educated. . Third rate frivolity.

I blame poverty rocking you, recession milking your family into irrelevancy.
He went for Oxford Business School Alumuni dinner, one of them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by Regis001: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Kuriou:

Which kind of going places, . Now he know his way there after all the money he carted away from his state but anyway sha, this kind of 'going places' sure beats the Thailand and Indonesia trail

Tomorrow he will claim that he had degree from oxford . Phoney crooks

He don 'graduate' from that line of business, bros. Na the couriers wey dey hustle for the jungle this days

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by skaramanga: 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
kernel501:

Agreed that poverty is rocking me and recession milking me . I will recover one day...but your brain will continue to remain stuffed with cotton wool. Unfortunately, from this condition there is no recovery. Pathetic nitwit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by fortunechy(m): 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
MY FIRST TIME TO USE A CONDOM.
I entered a shop and bought a pack with 3 condoms, looking at them curiously for a while wondering how on earth I could use them. The lady at the counter noticed my puzzlement and asked sincerely, "have you ever used a condom?" "Did u know how to put it on?" I blushed and said "no". The lady took one condom and opened it and wore it on her thumb as an example. "This is how to wear it. Make sure its tight! ". I was even more puzzled by this. I was just an innocent young guy. She noticed how shy and confused I was. She said teasingly "you've never have sex before, have you? " I said No. She looked around the shop, there was no one but just the 2 of us. She called me behind the counter, opened the door leading to the back rooms and invited me in. She quickly locked the door, told me to hurry up ...."we dont have much time!" She said. She pulled her short skirt up, her panty down, opened her legs and layed her back on the table . then she told me to wear the condom on just like she had told me. I did. And she pulled me close. And oh yes there I wss right deep inside her sweet flesh... But Oh My God no, in just two minutes inside it was just too much and I came, tsaaa tsaaaa tsaaaa twiii tsaaaa ziiii!!! The lady felt the fluid inside her and asked me "did u put the condom on like I told u?" "Yes I did JUST LIKE YOU TOLD ME". She says "lets see" (I showed her) "oh shit!" She screamed. "You are supposed to wear it on your PENIS not your THUMB you idiot.
And that's how I became a dad.
I'm off to buy pampers now
Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by Daremee: 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
skaramanga:

Agreed that poverty is rocking me and recession milking me . I will recover one day...but your brain will continue to remain stuffed with cotton wool. Unfortunately, from this condition there is no recovery. Pathetic nitwit

Fantastic clap back!,!,!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
skaramanga:

It is clear this man is very bored. Will He be posting this trash if he met her equivalent in Nigeria? Anyway, this is what comes from being poorly educated. . Third rate frivolity.
so if you met this woman in person you won't post your picture with her??Nah waooo...celebrate/reckon with achievers so that when you get there people will be proud to associate or reckon with you..it has nothing to do with education..if she was a Nigerian he will do same. .
Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by guychidile: 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
This man ,peter obi..,I envy you....I love you and like your deeds.
Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by Daremee: 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
It's oyibo complex, pure and simple.
Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by tectonotimes: 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
It is on record that Peter Obi has done some programmes in the five best universities in the world.
Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by Adebola314: 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
tectonotimes:
It is on record that Peter Obi has done some programmes in the five best universities in the world.
That he bought with money. What degree did he do at UNN and what was his grade.? Over to you Mr man
Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by BraniacX(m): 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
blackaxe78:
Good One!

Believing she is going to win the English Premier League and Obi will be forced to come develop our Agriculture in Nigeria so Formula One races can also be hosted in Ghana.

Great achievement for the Red Devils!

Man ah bloooood clot!!!! grin
Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by christopherozo: 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
guychidile:
This man ,peter obi..,I envy you....I love you and like your deeds.

Oh boy, you must be a big fan of JUDAS ISCARIOT

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by protocoll(m): 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
tysontim:

Wetin u smoke?
na cow shit the idiot smoke
Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by protocoll(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
Opeedo:
. Enemy.. Bad Belle
....watin do im belle biko?
Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by AkinPhysicist: 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
skaramanga:

grin Epic response grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by makdcash(m): 11:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Make una hollam O osogbo weed at work

blackaxe78:
Good One!

Believing she is going to win the English Premier League and Obi will be forced to come develop our Agriculture in Nigeria so Formula One races can also be hosted in Ghana.

Great achievement for the Red Devils!

Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by Baba4dgals: 1:58am On Feb 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by davidif: 3:30am On Feb 07, 2017
kernel501:

Is he an alumni of Oxford Business School?
Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by Danpotter(m): 6:39am On Feb 07, 2017
keep opening the teeth
Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by kernel501: 8:22am On Feb 07, 2017
davidif:

Is he an alumni of Oxford Business School?
Yeah.
Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by Adebola314: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
kernel501:

Yeah.

Just like many of Nigeria's corrupt politicians who subscribe to this widely expensive program in order to launder their lack of sound academic qualifications and are absentee students who get others to do the course work for them, showing up only to collect their certificate
Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by kernel501: 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Adebola314:

Just like many of Nigeria's corrupt politicians who subscribe to this widely expensive program in order to launder their lack of sound academic qualifications and are absentee students who get others to do the course work for them, showing up only to collect their certificate

My brother, from my little insight into there programs, they are strict and upholds there rules.
They reject more candidates than they take.
Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by Adebola314: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
Money, my dear man. Money. That is what determines most things in this world. It is not the educational acumen or brain power of these people that determines their admission into most of these 3 or 6 month program courses in these places, which is what many of the corrupt officials apply for. I am still saying that they do this to upgrade their CVs.to carry on their wayo ' more you look, less you see' politics . Try to reel out the names of illiterate businessmen, article traders and shoddy politicians in Nigeria who are brandishing certificates from Harvard Business School as well as this Oxford business school. Some naija politicians will try to bribe even the pope to get a fast pass into heaven
Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by tectonotimes: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
Adebola314:

That he bought with money. What degree did he do at UNN and what was his grade.? Over to you Mr man
Wait a minute, how can someone buy professional/executive programmes in the five best business schools in the world with money? We have seen the impact of those executive programmes on the way he grew Fidelity Bank Plc from total obscurity to world-class status. Did you not see how he managed Anambra State resources as a governor? Have you taken a look at his other private businesses and investments? Peter Obi still remains the youngest Nigerian to be a chairman of a commercial bank. It is not possible to buy executive programmes certificates from Harvard, Oxford, Stanford, Cambridge etc.
Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by Tabletop1: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
@tectonotimes Peter Obi is a con artist and expert in deceiving people and you are equally doing your PR job very well. You dey try no be small o.o o.
Re: Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University by tectonotimes: 5:22am On Feb 08, 2017
Tabletop1:
@tectonotimes Peter Obi is a con artist and expert in deceiving people and you are equally doing your PR job very well. You dey try no be small o.o o.
Please, how is Dr. Peter Obi a con artist and expert in deceiving people? Prove it with at least one case.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari / Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention / Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.