Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola (20402 Views)

TCN Begins Nationwide Load-shedding As Power Generation Drops By 1087MW / Nigeria Will Continue To Suffer Power Crises Till 2028 – TCN / Eight Discos Turns Down 1,337MWH From TCN Despite Erratic Supply To Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Incrizz(f): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2017
Babacele:
yes ...night crawler.
Lol..what's up with ya any ways, what's da good news? cheesy It feels like you're super excited wink
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Babacele: 11:04am On Feb 09, 2017
Incrizz:

Lol..what's up with ya any ways, what's da good news? cheesy It feels like you're super excited wink
won't you be super excited when an incrizz dash you a new religion? OK , Im happy farm business dey sell pass as I think for this year . You get land to dash me?.....
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Incrizz(f): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Babacele:
won't you be super excited when an incrizz dash you a new religion? OK , Im happy farm business dey sell pass as I think for this year . You get land to dash me?.....
Don't lie to me! undecided

Oh wow farming.
I'm happy for you toosmiley
Did I tell you I've got a thing for farmers? tongue
Farmers and Earth Borers cool
Tillers and Drillers grin

Well my compound.
The untarred space is about half a plot. Will that do? undecided

Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Babacele: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
Incrizz:

Don't lie to me! undecided

Oh wow farming.
I'm happy for you toosmiley
Did I tell you I've got a thing for farmers? tongue
Farmers and earth borers cool

Well my compound.
The untarred space is about half a plot. Will that do? undecided
Yesu Christi! but you did dash me a new religion yday? right?

Strong thing for farmers? lols....
earth borers? would that be miners? Isn't that pic that a construction worker? but it if it s mining, you just need to spend a few hours in a mining site to appreciate boring pretty well. How many beautiful stones have you seen?

If the half of a plot is fenced ,it would be an honor to grow a few vegies, or something else on it. If not fenced, your neighbors would pay for the fence like Don Trump! after all it is their goats and wards that may come to disturb the peace of the garden! lols
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Incrizz(f): 11:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
Babacele:
Yesu Christi! but you did dash me a new religion yday? right?

Strong thing for farmers? lols....
earth borers? would that be miners? Isn't that pic that a construction worker? but it if it s mining, you just need to spend a few hours in a mining site to appreciate boring pretty well. How many beautiful stones have you seen?

If the half of a plot is fenced ,it would be an honor to grow a few vegies, or something else on it. If not fenced, your neighbors would pay for the fence like Don Trump! after all it is their goats and wards that may come to disturb the peace of the garden! lols

Okay, let me ask. You're Muslim aren't you?

Really? Mining interesting? With explosive mines lying here and there?
I have seen beautiful, out of this world stones by the beach side. I guess you're referring to jewel stones? I have seen none.

Yeah, construction worker.
The sight of one of them on that drill machine is like the 8th wonder of the world!!grin

Ah goats -nuisance.grin
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Babacele: 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
Incrizz:

Okay, let me ask. You're Muslim aren't you?

Really? Mining interesting? With explosive mines lying here and there?
I have seen beautiful, out of this world stones by the beach side. I guess you're referring to jewel stones? I have seen none.

Yeah, construction worker.
The sight of one of them on that drill machine is like the 8th wonder of the world!!grin

Ah goats -nuisance.grin
OK I subscribe to Christ's faith. mining sites in Naija ain't laced with explosives except Boko haram routes. I have been to so many a dangerous holes,wells and seeming caves and no hidden bomb has ever disturbed our visits or activities except self arranged blasts to remove obstacle rocks from the way of the real stuffs.

OK we call them gemstones, and they come in different shades ,sizes n qualities.

8th wonders of the world?We have many of them on the roads of Lagos naa.

Goats? where are you? don't tell me it is some bush - the 10th wonders of the universe. lmao!
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Incrizz(f): 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Babacele:
OK I subscribe to Christ's faith. mining sites in Naija ain't laced with explosives except Boko haram routes. I have been to so many a dangerous holes,wells and seeming caves and no hidden bomb has ever disturbed our visits or activities except self arranged blasts to remove obstacle rocks from the way of the real stuffs.

OK we call them gemstones, and they come in different shades ,sizes n qualities.

8th wonders of the world?We have many of them on the roads of Lagos naa.

Goats? where are you? don't tell me it is some bush - the 10th wonders of the universe. lmao!
Hmm..what does that even meanLet me let you breathe for now.

Wow..'would love to hear the full gist of it.

Gemstonesgrin

No o. No goats here o, nor can be.
I only remember my Ekiti-Goats experience.
You think mosquitoes are a nuisance? Try goats. He-goatsgrin
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Babacele: 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Incrizz:

Hmm..what does that even meanLet me let you breathe for now.

Wow..'would love to hear the full gist of it.

Gemstonesgrin

No o. No goats here o, nor can be.
I only remember my Ekiti Goats experience.
You think mosquitoes are a nuisance? Try goats. He-goatsgrin
OK it means the spirit and spirituality of Christ's teachings and not necessarily the selfish religiosity of man to appropriate a universal God , father of all.

Still learning mining. Yea gemstones Ruby, agate, zircon, tourmaline, Sapphire, Topaz etc

Good that it is only human goats we shall plan for.

Ekiti goats? never knew Ekiti also boasts of stubborn goats apart from an executive mad dog , and recently legislatives ones. So you are from Ekiti ? Thought it was etiti?

Real men love the 'bebevebeve' vibes that he -goats rap with some special natural goat cologne oozing while dancing round beautiful female kinds of their tribes in preparation for the real party. Don't even ask me which kind party. U n I know that he-goats are 'badt' entertainers! ewu!
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Incrizz(f): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Babacele:
OK it means the spirit and spirituality of Christ's teachings and not necessarily the selfish religiosity of man to appropriate a universal God , father of all.
So what are you? Free thinker?
Stop stressing me out naw?grin
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Babacele: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
Incrizz:

So what are you? Free thinker?
Stop stressing me out naw?grin
incrizz dearie I'm a catholic ....free thinkers don't believe in anybody's , including Christ's, teachings. They practise no religion.

Are u a Muslim? Salam.
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Incrizz(f): 12:23am On Feb 12, 2017
Babacele:
incrizz dearie I'm a catholic ....free thinkers don't believe in anybody's , including Christ's, teachings. They practise no religion.

Are u a Muslim? Salam.
You are Catholic?
Now you have confirmed my suspiciongrin
Why you dey lie for Catholic head naw?grintongue
Babacele:
and not necessarily the selfish religiosity of man to appropriate a universal God , father of all.
Catholics believe in one God, The Father of all.

You're divergent?

1Corinthians 8:6, "But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him."

Ephesians 4:6
"One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all."

If you subscribe to the faith of Christ, that would mean you subscribe to His word right?

Anyways..
I believe in Christ Jesus The Son Of The Living God. That would make me, a Christiansmiley
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Babacele: 1:34am On Feb 12, 2017
Incrizz:

You are Catholic?
Now you have confirmed my suspiciongrin
Why you dey lie for Catholic head naw?grintongue

Catholics believe in one God, The Father of all.

You're divergent?

1Corinthians 8:6, "But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him."

Ephesians 4:6
"One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all."

If you subscribe to the faith of Christ, that would mean you subscribe to His word right?

Anyways..
I believe in Christ Jesus The Son Of The Living God. That would make me, a Christiansmiley

Hehehehe Rev Incrizz , why would I lie about being a Cath? divergent ? how?

Christ is the word of God and He is for all irrespective of creed or race. Yes there is one God, father of all,and presently as I'm writing this post He is sending hundreds of babies to different homes : Hindus, Krishna's, Christians, Muslim, animist s etc. the way you and I enjoy air, sunshine,earth and water.
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Incrizz(f): 5:02am On Feb 12, 2017
Babacele:
Hehehehe Rev Incrizz, why would I lie about being a Cath? divergent ? how?

Christ is the word of God and He is for all irrespective of creed or race. Yes there is one God, father of all,and presently as I'm writing this post He is sending hundreds of babies to different homes : Hindus, Krishna's, Christians, Muslim, animist s etc. the way you and I enjoy air, sunshine,earth and water.
Are you tryna intimidate me? grin

I'm not ai sure I get you fully.
So, em..what's your take on
John 14:6?
"Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Babacele: 7:27am On Feb 12, 2017
Incrizz:

Are you tryna intimidate me? grin

I'm not ai sure I get you fully.
So, em..what's your take on
John 14:6?
"Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."

Jesus was simply saying ' my way of life is the standard you need to reach God' and not any churchanity or religion pretending to be the absolute truth about the knowledge of God; no religion is........and love is the essence of this standard. For your information ,Christ showed this way,truth and life by the examples of the good Samaritan, the Centurion, eating with sinners etc which negates what most churches that lay claim to Jesus do these days.
Except we love, really love nobody no matter their claims can reach the Father. God and God's laws do not change and respects no persons or religion.
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Incrizz(f): 11:53am On Feb 12, 2017
Babacele:
Jesus was simply saying ' my way of life is the standard you need to reach God' and not any churchanity or religion pretending to be the absolute truth about the knowledge of God; no religion is........and love is the essence of this standard. For your information ,Christ showed this way,truth and life by the examples of the good Samaritan, the Centurion, eating with sinners etc which negates what most churches that lay claim to Jesus do these days.
Except we love, really love nobody no matter their claims can reach the Father. God and God's laws do not change and respects no persons or religion.
Wow!
You would have totally fooled me if I didn't have The Holy Spirit to guide me arightgrin

Your explanation negates
John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life."

Yes, Jesus is The Standard.

But, telling me that your explanation is what John 14:6 means, is denying Christ Jesus my brada. sad

*On the side:
Rev 3:3
"Go back to what you heard and believed at first; hold to it firmly..." #Admonition
Incrizz
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Babacele: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
Incrizz:

Wow!
You would have totally fooled me if I didn't have The Holy Spirit to guide me arightgrin

Your explanation negates
John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life."

Yes, Jesus is The Standard.

But, telling me that your explanation is what John 14:6 means, is denying Christ Jesus my brada. sad

*On the side:
Rev 3:3
"Go back to what you heard and believed at first; hold to it firmly..." #Admonition
Incrizz
madam Rev incrizz, may the holy spirit guide us all.

Is it those that call father,father or those who do the will of the father that would realize heaven?

Let Jesus himself be our guide. 'No one goes to the father except through me' could never be' no one will see God except you call my name - Jesus'. So for being born into a Muslim family in Saudi Arabia where his chances of 'meeting' Christ is soo slim and despite being fair, compassionate and loving God compared to another person birthed in Canterbury, a baby would be sentenced to hell by a supposed fair and benevolent God? very un-christlike of Jesus whose parable of good Samaritan, his re-establishing the original law in the case of the adulterous woman despite the multitude's masking with the laws of Moses which we currently condemn in a sister religion, or the ' whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers' philosophy which shows love to all mankind etc.

Yes as the only begotten son of God didn't mean it is an exclusive preserve of a sect or group but God's gift to the world of a model of the journey to Him.

Even within christaindom, so many religions spring daily laying claims of their model being the only road to God. It can t be true. God speaks in different ways to different persons at different times . We can only talk only from our corner of perception about the omnipresent infinite.
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by energywatchng: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
hmmm
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Incrizz(f): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
Babacele:
madam Rev incrizz, may the holy spirit guide us all.

Is it those that call father,father or those who do the will of the father that would realize heaven?

Let Jesus himself be our guide. 'No one goes to the father except through me' could never be' no one will see God except you call my name - Jesus'. So for being born into a Muslim family in Saudi Arabia where his chances of 'meeting' Christ is soo slim and despite being fair, compassionate and loving God compared to another person birthed in Canterbury, a baby would be sentenced to hell by a supposed fair and benevolent God? very un-christlike of Jesus whose parable of good Samaritan, his re-establishing the original law in the case of the adulterous woman despite the multitude's masking with the laws of Moses which we currently condemn in a sister religion, or the ' whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers' philosophy which shows love to all mankind etc.

Yes as the only begotten son of God didn't mean it is an exclusive preserve of a sect or group but God's gift to the world of a model of the journey to Him.

Even within christaindom, so many religions spring daily laying claims of their model being the only road to God. It can t be true. God speaks in different ways to different persons at different times . We can only talk only from our corner of perception about the omnipresent infinite.

Oh!
Do not underestimate the power of God.
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Babacele: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
Incrizz:

Oh!
Do not underestimate the power of God.
Ah! incrizz so I have underestimated the power of God with what I have written above? aunty incrizz what do I do now? abegi wetin you cook jor, Sunday rice abi wetin?
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Incrizz(f): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
Babacele:
Ah! incrizz so I have underestimated the power of God with what I have written above? aunty incrizz what do I do now? abegi wetin you cook jor, Sunday rice abi wetin?
Aww cheesy
There's Sunday rice or toasted bread if you wish
And some carrot+cucumber juicesmiley

1 Like

Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Babacele: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
Incrizz:

Aww cheesy
There's Sunday rice or toasted bread if you wish
And some carrot+cucumber juicesmiley
chai ! holy Mary cucumber menene? u dey watch your weight? em em em .....toasted bread and em wetin?....O ya how I go reach your house as u know reply my pm? I waited tire as hunger kii me finish...
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Incrizz(f): 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
Babacele:
chai? cucumber menene? u dey watch your weight? em em em .....toasted bread and em wetin?....O ya how I go reach your house as u know reply my pm? I waited tire as hunger kii me finish...
Loool...aww..sowie

Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Babacele: 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
Incrizz:

Loool...aww..sowie
heartbreaker! u disappeared after burying me with Jesus Christ to steal Valentine smooches only to reappear with d glee of a virgin Mary( God fgv me). lemme jor
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Incrizz(f): 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Babacele:
heartbreaker! u disappeared after burying me with Jesus Christ to steal Valentine smooches only to reappear with d glee of a virgin Mary( God fgv me). lemme jor
Valentine smooches?? Loool..

Reverence God's name naw..or who's the one who's got your respect sef?

Sowie naw...*huggy hug hug*
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Babacele: 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
Incrizz:

Valentine smooches?? Loool..

Reverence God's name naw..or who's the one who's got your respect sef?

Sowie naw...*huggy hug hug*

but I'm resurrected with Him through the intervention of our Blessed Mother......I know u don't wanna hear that cos it sounds like idol worshiping but " ain't I part of the generation that ll call her blessed ? " Even when His hour is not yet come, She has the divine Grace to intervene.....she has destroyed the bias myth against all Eves ....if only the world can see the divine heritage of women and mothers.
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Incrizz(f): 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Babacele:
but I'm resurrected with Him through the intervention of our Blessed Mother......I know u don't wanna hear that cos it sounds like idol worshiping but " ain't I part of the generation that ll call her blessed ? " Even when His hour is not yet come, She has the divine Grace to intervene.....she has destroyed the bias myth against all Eves ....if only the world can see the divine heritage of women and mothers.
No it doesn't sound like idol worship to me but more of...
Gosh, how are you resurrected through the intervention of the blessed Mary??! Just tell me.

There was a feast. The wine got finished. Mary intervened. Christ Jesus performed the miracle. How does that translate to "resurrection through her intervention."
She intervened once, and that was at a feast, that HE provide wine.

John 10:18
"No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

That was Jesus speaking of His life.
She didn't make Him lay down His life, or resurrect it or even sent Him into the world.
He did it of His own accord!!

Mary intervened at a feast, that there be wine and that was it!!

1Timothy 2:5
"For there is one God, and ONE mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Romans 8:34, "Christ Jesus who died--more than that, who was raised to life--is at the right hand of God and is also INTERCEEDING for us."

That's the Bible.
But some unscrupulous elements have ascribed mediation to Mary simply because she asked them to do whatsoever He says AFTER she spoke to Him to provide wine.
Na wa o.

Wo, on the last day ehn, Blessed Mary is waiting for all of you to come and explain all these "orisirisi" that all of you are using her name to do grin
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Babacele: 4:48am On Feb 18, 2017
Incrizz:

No it doesn't sound like idol worship to me but more of...
Gosh, how are you resurrected through the intervention of the blessed Mary??! Just tell me.

There was a feast. The wine got finished. Mary intervened. Christ Jesus performed the miracle. How does that translate to "resurrection through her intervention."
She intervened once, and that was at a feast, that HE provide wine.

John 10:18
"No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

That was Jesus speaking of His life.
She didn't make Him lay down His life, or resurrect it or even sent Him into the world.
He did it of His own accord!!

Mary intervened at a feast, that there be wine and that was it!!

1Timothy 2:5
"For there is one God, and ONE mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Romans 8:34, "Christ Jesus who died--more than that, who was raised to life--is at the right hand of God and is also INTERCEEDING for us."

That's the Bible.
But some unscrupulous elements have ascribed mediation to Mary simply because she asked them to do whatsoever He says AFTER she spoke to Him to provide wine.
Na wa o.

Wo, on the last day ehn, Blessed Mary is waiting for all of you to come and explain all these "orisirisi" that all of you are using her name to do grin

: hahahaha I'm not disappointed at all....it wasnt just a feast but a significant influence she wields even when His hour is yet to come she made it come ......please don't overlook that. Her divine birth and Her willingness to allow God make himself manifest to the world through Her gives Her a special place and grace before God Almighty. I know you may not have read about the story of her parentage, wonderful birth , and her divine chastity and other credentials like her Ascension to heaven which are deliberately missing in the reviewed Bible you currently have? probably King James' or its offsprings? do you even know that these reviews of God's word have been carried out about 3 times in the last 200 years with some books removed or reviewed?
Using the records in the synoptic gospels as our guide we found in Luke 1: 29 Archangel Gabriel honoring Mary thus " Hail Mary full of Grace ,...... blessed hath thou among women"...
Luke1: 46 ..
.And Mary said, My soul doth
magnify the Lord,
47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in
God my Saviour.
48 For he hath regarded the low
estate of his handmaiden: for,
behold, [b]from henceforth all
generations shall call me blessed[b]. which generation fulfils these bible prophecy?

hmmm.... So because Jesus said when ye pray in Mathew 6:9 and never put His name means all that use "IJN" shall go to hell ?
Truth is that Christianity is not a robotic religion but has a lot of traditions, rituals and histories any denomination can adopt as long as it accentuates" the love of God with whole of our heart, and our neighbor as ourselves"....
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Incrizz(f): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2017
Babacele:
: hahahaha I'm not disappointed at all....it wasnt just a feast but a significant influence she wields even when His hour is yet to come she made it come ......please don't overlook that. Her divine birth and Her willingness to allow God make himself manifest to the world through Her gives Her a special place and grace before God Almighty. I know you may not have read about the story of her parentage, wonderful birth , and her divine chastity and other credentials like her Ascension to heaven which are deliberately missing in the reviewed Bible you currently have? probably King James' or its offsprings? do you even know that these reviews of God's word have been carried out about 3 times in the last 200 years with some books removed or reviewed?
Using the records in the synoptic gospels as our guide we found in Luke 1: 29 Archangel Gabriel honoring Mary thus " Hail Mary full of Grace ,...... blessed hath thou among women"...
Luke1: 46 ..
.And Mary said, My soul doth
magnify the Lord,
47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in
God my Saviour.
48 For he hath regarded the low
estate of his handmaiden: for,
behold, [b]from henceforth all
generations shall call me blessed[b]. which generation fulfils these bible prophecy?

hmmm.... So because Jesus said when ye pray in Mathew 6:9 and never put His name means all that use "IJN" shall go to hell ?
Truth is Christianity is not a robotic religion but has a lot of traditions, rituals and histories any denomination can adopt as long as it accentuates" the love of God with whole of our heart, and our neighbor as ourselves"....
If Mary can magnify The Lord and her spirit rejoice in God her Saviour, you should do same.

She also says, "do whatsoever He tells you".

God CHOOSED Mary!
Mary is not God.
God is God please.
If you will not praise God, He can raise up stones to praise Him.
Luke 19:40, "But Jesus answered, "I tell you, if these become silent, the stones will cry out!"

He chooses whomsoever He will to do His will.
Give glory to God please.

No, Christianity is not about tradition and rituals and histories. That is just what man has made it.

Christianity is about Christ Jesus, The Author and Finisher of your faith.

When you honour Christ, you honour Mary.
Not the other way round, honouring Mary to get to Christ.

This is about Christ Jesus.
If you so love Mary, do what Christ says.

I did not say you shouldn't love or acknowledge her, but you must be born again. Lol

The Bible you can see, you arnt following it.
It's all the stuff that are not in the Bible you rather wholehertedly follow. Hearsays, that aren't recorded
Come on man.. undecided

And you aren't even a Catholic o, you think I don't know *nose scratch*
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Babacele: 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
Incrizz:

If Mary can magnify The Lord and her spirit rejoice in God her Saviour, you should do same.

She also says, "do whatsoever He tells you".

God CHOOSED Mary!
Mary is not God.
God is God please.
If you will not praise God, He can raise up stones to praise Him.
Luke 19:40, "But Jesus answered, "I tell you, if these become silent, the stones will cry out!"

He chooses whomsoever He will to do His will.
Give glory to God please.

No, Christianity is not about tradition and rituals and histories. That is just what man has made it.

Christianity is about Christ Jesus, The Author and Finisher of your faith.

When you honour Christ, you honour Mary.
Not the other way round, honouring Mary to get to Christ.

This is about Christ Jesus.
If you so love Mary, do what Christ says.

I did not say you shouldn't love or acknowledge her, but you must be born again. Lol

The Bible you can see, you arnt following it.
It's all the stuff that are not in the Bible you rather wholehertedly follow. Hearsays, that aren't recorded
Come on man.. undecided

And you aren't even a Catholic o, you think I don't know *nose scratch*

let us limit ourselves to the Bible in your hand. Even if i tell you about the Crusade to save the religion at a time, is it written in any page of the Bible? So let us limit our discussion to what you have.

Luke 1:29: It was God himself that first honored Mary.." Hail Mary ,full of grace. blessed are thou among women..." . Still filled with and in the presence of the Lord ,She prophesied that " all generations shall henceforth call me Blessed..." which we Catholics fulfil. True or false?

please if you remove all Marian connections from the Life and mission of Jesus, what is left is Melchizedek without the Christ!
political Christians see the difference between Jesus and Mary but there is none. God was tripped by the acceptance of Mary to willingly allow the word to manifest through her after the downfall of man in Eden . Why God chose her you may find out.

She provided that opportunity to reconcile man back to God when she said " may it be done to me according to thy will..." unlike when we exercised our will in Eden.

The mother of the Lord we only honor as God did through Angel Gabriel. Before your bile boils at the phrase "Mother of God," please Holy ghost filled Elizabeth called Her that. So who am I not to?

Without tradition,rituals etc Christianity becomes a robotic religion. It baffles me when some group with less than 100 years in Christianity claim they are the only way. So the rest of us before the " born again" frenzy will go to hell then! Didn't an Okotie once say all Catholics would go to hell?
But men ain't God.
So I'm a Buddhist? Happy Sunday.
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Incrizz(f): 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
Babacele I get your points..
But do you get mine at all my dearest agbalumo? grin

I agree; Mary is the mother of God given that she gave birth to Christ, right? Right.

But if you equate that in your mind to mean she gave birth to God unto existence, you lie! tongue

Before Mary was, God is.

God is God!

Mary did not create God.
God created Mary.

Mary is not greater than Christ Jesus.
Christ Jesus is greater than Mary!

Mary is not greater than God,
God is greater than Mary.

HE created her and everyone else to do HIS will and not the other way round i.e her HIM.
God, is the GOD here, not Mary.

In Psalm 65:2,
God is described as, "You who answer prayer".

Nobody else has that description in the whole of The Bible.
Read my lips, NO to tha' BODY!!!!!!

God is greater than all and above all Ephesians 4:6

Do you understand any of what I'm saying?wink
Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Incrizz(f): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
*rolls eyes*
Why do I feel like we're going around in circles here Babacele? undecided

Re: Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola by Babacele: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
Incrizz:
Babacele I get your points..
But do you get mine at all my dearest agbalumo? grin

I agree; Mary is the mother of God given that she gave birth to Christ, right? Right.

But if you equate that in your mind to mean she gave birth to God unto existence, you lie! tongue

Before Mary was, God is.

God is God!

Mary did not create God.
God created Mary.

Mary is not greater than Christ Jesus.
Christ Jesus is greater than Mary!

Mary is not greater than God,
God is greater than Mary.

HE created her and everyone else to do HIS will and not the other way round i.e her HIM.
God, is the GOD here, not Mary.

In Psalm 65:2,
God is described as, "You who answer prayer".

Nobody else has that description in the whole of The Bible.
Read my lips, NO to tha' BODY!!!!!!

God is greater than all and above all Ephesians 4:6

Do you understand any of what I'm saying?wink
no be small agbalumo.....I get you pretty well but I doubt if do mine because you dey reason d Mary matter the way JWits view trinity. They find it so difficult to fathom how God can exist in 3 persons.

If God himself is the first to honor Mary, then why condemn we Catholics? So God was wrong to honor Her? We so much respect God that we beg Mary mother to beg for us.....ain't we better than those who meet their pastors to intercede for them. We only honor Mary ( in fulfilment of a Bible prophecy) but all worship goes to God. Using your logic can we reason like muslims and say God can never sire a son ? but Jesus is His only begotten son..

I know you find it difficult to swallow all my bible backed claims but ain't they true?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa / IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) / INEC Announces Adams Oshiomhole As Senator Elect Of Edo North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.