Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge (47741 Views)

Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him / Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by arinze3131(m): 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
Day11:
What if the MAN die in the process

So, who is the killer?

Pix of the gym or Adontbilivit angry
d wife wud hv been d killer a
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by eikenberry(m): 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
Unfortunately nobody is thinking bout how it all started...dey probably where infatuated,carried away by fantasy or maybe na condition bend crayfish back.Truth is no loving husband would hit his wife and no loving wife will disobey her husband...Mr Samsons dem,na person husband Una beat so,if you guys where wise enough,you should have just calmly arrested d situation,and get down to the mata wit d husband politely,we guys no the hard to relate...it is improper to take rash decisions in issues like this,we all have limitations we trying to deal with.and what if the husband get brothers wey no well?...nna bullet no they look size oh.
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Boss13: 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
kerryjossy:

Well, i never thought of that and that doesnt mean i'm not rationally minded. People here tends to bring in negativity into such stories. The #girlchild is always wrong esp in Nigeria. Real friends can do much more than that for their friends. She mustn't cheat before she will have people that will fight for her.
Can we for once say he deserve what he got FULL STOP!! without the 'but'??

No you cannot say that because you don't know if the story is true or the reason for their quarrel. What if the husband told you that she squandered their life savings without his knowledge and she wasn't remorseful. If this story is true, what I see is a man who mistakenly hits his wife, went to the gym to pick the wife up so they can resolve their differences and some nosy guys decided to take laws into their hands and finally, destroy the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by hedonistic: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
mitchyy:
The fact that the man beat the wife he swore to love and protect is not an issue. The issue is he was beaten back in return by her gym buddies. Wow. Bravo everyone! The way we think is surprising

That's the issue because it doesn't make sense...even if you take the matter to court.

The man abusing the woman is a serious matter on its own. But then, that doesn't give the gym busybodies the right to avenge for the woman - it's really not their business, especially as the man didn't assault his wife in their presence (in which case they can claim that they applied force in defence of the woman).

The woman has family members she can report to. She can also report to respected individuals such as clerics, or if the matter warrants, law enforcement agencies.. She can even file for divorce.. But for unconcerned third parties like random gym boys to meddle into such a matter even without apparent cause is not acceptable.

I assume the marriage is effectively over. She would have to be on a suicide mission to go back to that house and face her husband after instigating her 'boyfriends' to assault him in public (that's how most men would interpret it).

Bottom line is that two wrongs never make a right.

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by stuffs4me(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hadez:
I love this. Beat them all up. Woman power cool

You are animal and just as bad as the woman beater.
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Boss13: 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
hedonistic:

That's the issue because it doesn't make sense...even if you take the matter to court.

The man abusing the woman is an independent matter on its own. But then, that doesn't give the gym busybodies the right to avenge for the woman - it's really not their business, especially as the man didn't assault his wife in their presence (in which case they can claim that they attacked him defence of the woman).

The woman has family members she can report to. She can also report to respected individuals such as clerics, or if the matter warrants, law enforcement agencies.. She can even file for divorce.. But for unconcerned third parties like random gym boys to meddle into such a matter even without apparent cause is not acceptable.

I assume the marriage is effectively over. She would have to be on a suicide mission to go back to that house and face to her husband after instigating her 'boyfriends' to assist him in public (that's how most men would interpret it).

The man should use police to arrest all of them and even the gym owner for habouring thugs and drug addicts. I wonder the kind of place the wife goes to gym and takes the man's sweat to offer them as treats. She can be nice to other guys but not to her husband. She wants people to see her as a nice woman, but she cannot control the husband's emotions.

A woman who does not know how to control a man's emotions is not fit for marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by eyinjuege: 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
Day11:
What if the MAN die in the process

So, who is the killer?

Pix of the gym or Adontbilivit angry

Die ke? shocked

Just because of ordinary slaps he was mistakenly given by ordinary guys like him. Shuoo

So slaps and beating can lead to death, and he was giving that to his wife regularly? He must be an assassin in that case.

6 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by mekd: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
The husband did wrong in beating the wife... And the guys at the gym did wrong in interfering with personal family issue...i think taking legal action is a better option...well... If am the guy... I will make sure one of the guys (if not all) at the gym lose his hand for interfering into my matter
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by OBAGADAFFI: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
hedonistic:

The man abusing the woman is a serious matter on its own. But then, that doesn't give the gym busybodies the right to avenge for the woman - it's really not their business, especially as the man didn't assault his wife in their presence (in which case they can claim that they attacked him defence of the woman).

I assume the marriage is effectively over. She would have to be on a suicide mission to go back to that house and face to her husband after instigating her 'boyfriends' to assist him in public (that's how most men would interpret it).

Those GYM guys got no business touching the man,

As it stands the man can sue everyone of them and win with good money.
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by stuffs4me(m): 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
mitchyy:
The fact that the man beat the wife he swore to love and protect is not an issue. The issue is he was beaten back in return by her gym buddies. Wow. Bravo everyone! The way we think is surprising

You are a very disgusting creature and a hypocrite.

Its bad to hit a woman but you become ecstatic when a man is beaten up.
Double standards.

Dumbo, violence against women is bad so is violence against men

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by mitchyy(f): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
stuffs4me:

You are a very disgusting creature and a hypocrite.

Its bad to hit a woman but you become ecstatic when a man is beaten up.
Double standards.

Dumbo, violence against women is bad so is violence against men

Is the part of your brain that enables you to read and comprehend malfunctioning? When its fixed let me know so i know i"m replying a human

4 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by stuffs4me(m): 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
hedonistic:

The man abusing the woman is a serious matter on its own. But then, that doesn't give the gym busybodies the right to avenge for the woman - it's really not their business, especially as the man didn't assault his wife in their presence (in which case they can claim that they applied force in defence of the woman).

I assume the marriage is effectively over. She would have to be on a suicide mission to go back to that house and face her husband after instigating her 'boyfriends' to assault him in public (that's how most men would interpret it).

There is a high probability that one or two of those gym guys that attacked the man is sleeping with the woman.

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by mitchyy(f): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
hedonistic:

My point is violence is violence. Whether it was from a husband or wife's friends. The conduct of the husband should also be condemned along with the conduct of the so-called gym buddies.
You should never raise your hands against a fellow human if its not your child.

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by stuffs4me(m): 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
mitchyy:

Is the part of your brain that enables you to read and comprehend malfunctioning? When its fixed let me know so i know i"m replying a human

You are no different from those homeless, violent motor park touts under the bridges of Lagos.

Useless uncivilized violent animal like you.

1 Like

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by lielbree: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
carzola:
When a man pays your bride price .you become his punching bag..
Isn't that the Nigerian mentality..
The husband should trow the ashawo
Out.. Am sure she I giving her puna to those guys.
Are you being sarcastic or is this your real state of mind?

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by EBBari(m): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
The woman should be ashamed of herself for allowing her own husband to be beaten in public by her possible fuckmates, guess she was beatn by the man due to infidelity and she probably stayed awt late which propelled the man to come pick her up and she was reluctant and the dude had to be a bit aggressive which propagated the remaining story..........sm women are jxt born to inflict suffering om the man that paid there bride price cz dia waiste jxt won't rest 4 him alone..........knw her type will type against ma post. Flirts grin

1 Like

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by eyinjuege: 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
Boss13:

The man should use police to arrest all of them and even the gym owner for habouring thugs and drug addicts. I wonder the kind of place the wife goes to gym and takes the man's sweat to offer them as treats. She can be nice to other guys but not to her husband. She wants people to see her as a nice woman, but she cannot control the husband's emotions.

A woman who does not know how to control a man's emotions is not fit for marriage.

A man that cannot control his own emotions is not fit to be called a man, and definitely not fit for marriage. Even children learn to control their emotions. Such a man's parents have failed in their primary responsibility in raising him.

How you expect someone else to control your emotions still baffles though. Each person is responsible for their actions, and should face the consequence. Its cowardly to expect others to pay for our wrongdoings and not take responsibility. Your emotions are strictly your responsibility.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by mitchyy(f): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
stuffs4me:

You are no different from those homeless, violent motor park touts under the bridges of Lagos.

Useless uncivilized violent animal like you.

Dear slowpoke, is your brain fixed now? Now go back and read my comment again. This time, slowly.

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by IamUdo(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Them no go mind their business carry the block wey dem send them. As the guy has no right beating his wife, they don't have any justification to beat him. Abi them they eye the guy wife, what if them kill am, will any of those beef heads take care of the woman. Mind ya biz ppl. No carry ya sef out for another man issue
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
it seems everyone would be more comfortable if the woman was beaten in silence and nothing is done about it, it's not like she told them to beat her husband they accosted her to explain the black eye. I understand how easy it is for cowards to simply turn a blind eye after it's a woman she chose her fate.

7 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Day11(m): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
eyinjuege:

Die ke? shocked

Just because of ordinary slaps he was mistakenly given by ordinary guys like him. Shuoo

So slaps and beating can lead to death, and he was giving that to his wife regularly? He must be an assassin in that case.

Did you even read the tweets?

Almost all the GYM member pound on him according to the writer.

Shiit like dis Happen ONLY in Nigeria if it actually happened
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by hedonistic: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
Boss13:

A woman who does not know how to control a man's emotions is not fit for marriage .

This is very true, but then, most girls of nowadays (particularly the twitter/instagram denizens) are not fit for marriage. Their unrealistic expectations, distorted vision of reality, and ridiculous sense of entitlement makes them utterly unmanageable and unmarriageable.

This doesn't mean that domestic violence can be excused or justified. It cannot.

For me, I am more of an emotional assassin than a physical one. If a girl messes up, I can unexpectedly withdraw my charms and sweetness that she's used to, and subject her to mental torture. If I see she's not ready to back down, then that's the end. I go my way. I can never get too attached to walk away. Most of these naija girls are very dispensable anyway.

When you encounter the kind of homespun, old fashioned, well-bred super woman that knows (and accepts) her role and brings comfort to your spirit, you would definitely know and there would never be need for these kinds of stories that touch.
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
Under no circumstances should a shameless weakling of a man lay his hands on a Lady. He's not fit to bear husband.

3 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by GodShowmemercy(f): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
carzola:
When a man pays your bride price .you become his punching bag..
Isn't that the Nigerian mentality..
The husband should trow the ashawo
Out.. Am sure she I giving her puna to those guys.
idiot

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by hedonistic: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
stuffs4me:

There is a high probability that one or two of those gym guys that attacked the man is sleeping with the woman.

Very likely. If you talk now, these dubious women would accuse you of being "insecure" (God knows I never trust any woman that uses that word).

Memo to married men: Many women who join gyms under the guise of keeping fit or working on their weight ACTUALLY do so in their conscious or subconscious quest for adventure. By adventure, I mean meeting and frolicking with men. They mostly join gyms out of boredom, not because of any genuine desire to keep fit. When I say many women, I mean a percentile that can't be less than 60% overall (married or single). No need for further explanation. Believe it or not, it's your cup of tea.
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by TinaAnita(f): 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
Kolababe:
If they really care about the lady, beating the husband is not the solution.

So according to you what is the solution to stop the woman from being used as a punching bag? I believe he got what he deserved that's all.

1 Like

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
elrony:

Keep your hands in ur pocket and stop chatting bullsh1t. cheesy
Fück you!
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by TinaAnita(f): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
arinze3131:
d wife wud hv been d killer a

And what if the man had killed the woman? What stopped him from fighting back since he is a wife beater? He should have displayed his fighting skills at the gym

5 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Boss13: 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
People should try to understand that marriage can be complicated and no marriage is the same. You have two different strangers from different backgrounds living together. Someone was saying a man who cannot control his emotions should not be married. I guess he took my comment out of context. Men, generally are more temperamental compared to women who are more reserved and easy going. Women are more emotionally intelligent than men and should be able to anticipate when an argument has cross the threshold of calmness.

Just recently an elderly friend of mine informed me about his friend's situation, someone I know, which means this is a true story.

This man apparently was bursting his balls to ensure that his family was comfortable, paying school fees, holiday trips, feeding, clothing and utility bills only to discover that the kids, two intact, actually do not belong to him but belongs to his pastor, a man who he took his wife to meet for counseling when they were having issues.

What the hell would you do to such a woman!

1 Like

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Toshiba49ja(m): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
thornapple:
Under no circumstances should a shameless weakling of a man lay his hands on a Lady. He's not fit to bear husband.

When una no go kip ur nagging mouth shut !

Some men can't withstand a nagging wife. ...

Which result to beating

Tho, I Dunoor support a man beating his wife cool

1 Like

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by eyinjuege: 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
Day11:

Did you even read the tweets?

Almost all the GYM member pound on him according to the writer.

Shiit like dis Happen ONLY in Nigeria if it actually happened

Shit like that happen everywhere in the world including USA, UK. It is even worse there.
You cannot go to a place, and be running your mouth anyhow there thinking you're talking to your wife, or anyone who cares about you. There are crazier people in the world than you are. It doesn't mean the man is right for beating his wife, nor are the gym guys right for beating him up.
I'm sure if he had entered the gym, called his wife like a normal person, and not in a threatening way nobody would have even noticed he was in the gym. It probably would have only just flashed through their minds that "oh, this is the useless guy that beats his wife".
But he just had to show his true colors there, as if anybody there other than his wife sends him.
The man can even be sued by the gym for disrupting their place, and causing distress to their clients ( the same people that beat him up o).
The question is who threw the first punch? If it was the guy that did that, then he willingly set himself up.

Don't be surprised they're all of the same social class, so nobody can use police or court to threaten anybody there.
Remember, nobody sends or cares about him there

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by TinaAnita(f): 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
Boss13:

No you cannot say that because you don't know if the story is true or the reason for their quarrel. What if the husband told you that she squandered their life savings without his knowledge and she wasn't remorseful. If this story is true, what I see is a man who mistakenly hits his wife, went to the gym to pick the wife up so they can resolve their differences and some nosy guys decided to take laws into their hands and finally, destroy the marriage.

A wife beater spotted. So he went to the gym to pick up the wife so they can resolve their differences? Well, that wasn't the case otherwise the man wouldn't have spoken to her sarcastically which further infuriated the gym guys who were already pissed. Please quit justifying wrong doings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism / Reason Why Tiv Men Offer Their Wives To Their Guest? True Story Or Fable? / Picture: Is This Love Or Madness? Men What Do You Call This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.