Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge (47749 Views)

Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him / Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Sgwash: 12:10am On Feb 08, 2017
Niceguy123:

Guy re u serious, so he should kill her in the name of husband, abeg talk another thing. Any man that beat a woman needs to be rotated alive
Nna, please how do they rotate someone? Alive
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Sgwash: 12:13am On Feb 08, 2017
Boss13:
I doubt if those gym guys have wives at home just the same way I doubt the veracity of this story. Married couples fight, some fights maybe physical and depends on the underlying circumstances involved. There is no justification to be abusive to your spouse whether physically or verbally - abuse is an abuse. However, if this story is true then that woman intentionally wants the husband to be beaten up and she might have narrated the story to extract pity from the guys and I doubt a man who just had a fight with the wife the other night going to the gym to pick her up the next day after the fight except the assault was done mistakenly.

For me, I think understanding is very important in a marriage. Learn to understand when your spouse is angry or what makes them angry and avoid such things. Only a stubborn spouse or someone who is less interested in their marriage that will continue to do things that annoys their partner. Marriage is hard work and takes a lot of effort. It also requires teamwork where both the husband and the wife work together for its survival. Getting outsiders involved in your marriage only destroys it.
God bless you
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by oaroloye(m): 1:51am On Feb 08, 2017
These fools can go to jail for that.

1 Like

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by shemanzy1: 3:24am On Feb 08, 2017
hahaahaha the funniest part was when he tried to fight back in a gym house, shaking my head in 3D.

1 Like

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 08, 2017
hedonistic:

I should do a new thread on this.

Most guys are the architects of their own woes. I know that for sure.

I have to use a very raw example to drive home this point.

Only Jah knows how many pussies I have 'shoved aside' just because the girls didn't want to do things my way. If I say I like and want a BJ, and she's claiming 'I don't give BJ', then there and then, I zip up and end the dalliance. I don't care if she is hotter than a 23 year old version of Rita Dominic, or bustier than a 25 year old Cossy. I've walked countless of such out of the room and out of my life because of their attitude that I simply can't cope with. I don't mind settling for 'less' physically, that happen to have better attitude. Behaviour trumps looks anyday, any wise man knows that.

When men stop attaching too much importance to rubbish, these kinds of nonsense would stop. It's actually easy to know whether a girl would behave normal or not. It's just that many men are blinded by 'packaging' and other artificial nonsense. At the end of the day, when they can't manage the situation and are frustrated by their own mistakes, they resort to physical abuse. Men have to wise up early on to avoid these kinds of nonsense.

Exactly, we all know ladies and their loud mouth lol, I believe that's where their own power lies, but if she can't control but rather use it to insult the guy,make him lose his self esteem and the guy retaliate, nobody is gonna blame the girl cos her weapon doesn't cause physical damage but the man's weapon will, which is his hands...

That's why i always tell my pals, don't accept any second class behavior from any girl, you think cos she's is beautiful and hot so she can get away with it cos you're afraid of losing her, she's gonna embarrass you in front of friends, family and even turn u to a low self esteem guy...

She talks to you anyhow, just say pls don't talk to me that way again, i don't like it...

I know humans have ego, if u say don't talk to me that way again!

She might be feeling too big to apologize, at least start it gently and if she doesn't change make it a strict warning and if she still remains that way, Bro no be her Pu**y sweet pass..

There are lots of good girls out there, cos if you don't act now your reaction in future will be bad and might land you in jail

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:18am On Feb 08, 2017
udemzy101:

Exactly, we all know ladies and their loud mouth lol, I believe that's where their own power lies, but if she can't control but rather use it to insult the guy,make him lose his self esteem and the guy retaliate, nobody is gonna blame the girl cos her weapon doesn't cause physical damage but the man's weapon will, which is his hands...

That's why i always tell my pals, don't accept any second class behavior from any girl, you think cos she's is beautiful and hot so she can get away with it cos you're afraid of losing her, she's gonna embarrass you in front of friends, family and even turn u to a low self esteem guy...

She talks to you anyhow, just say pls don't talk to me that way again, i don't like it...

I know humans have ego, if u say don't talk to me that way again!

She might be feeling too big to apologize, at least start it gently and if she doesn't change make it a strict warning and if she still remains that way, Bro no be her Pu**y sweet pass..

There are lots of good girls out there, cos if you don't act now your reaction in future will be bad and might land you in jail
That is why men need to learn psychological warfare.
People tend to forget that 50% of men are suffering from PTSD and our better halfs only seems to concentrate in how to perfect the for worse side of the bargain.
I feel sorry for that man, he should get the gym participants and officials arrested, nobody made them law enforcement agents to retaliate for the woman.
What they should have done is force her to go to a welfare office and the man would have been served. I put myself on the pinnacle of morality and its difficult remaining there.
All these people running there mouth, may you never be in a situation you are tested beyond your capacity, that day you will realise that man is an instinctive being .

Say no to violence and degradation whether it is against male or female.

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 08, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

That is why men need to learn psychological warfare.
People tend to forget that 50% of men are suffering from PTSD and our better halfs only seems to concentrate in how to perfect the for worse side of the bargain.
I feel sorry for that man, he should get the gym participants and officials arrested, nobody made them law enforcement agents to retaliate for the woman.
What they should have done is force her to go to a welfare office and the man would have been served. I put myself on the pinnacle of morality and its difficult remaining there.
All these people running there mouth, may you never be in a situation you are tested beyond your capacity, that day you will realise that man is an instinctive being .

Say no to violence and degradation whether it is against male or female.

Exactly, the environment we live in have given women more power especially when it comes to something like this..

A woman slaps a man and all they say is leave am na woman, he insult him and they say see the way he is exchanging words with woman..

One day that guy won't take it anymore, he will retaliate and see what will happen... Lol

Anyway, I believe if there is no smoke there won't be fire though I'm against any form of abuse in a relationship or Marriage..

We just have to respect the other person, respect keeps the love going..

No respect, no relationship or love.

1 Like

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:30am On Feb 08, 2017
carzola:
When a man pays your bride price .you become his punching bag..
Isn't that the Nigerian mentality..
The husband should trow the ashawo
Out.. Am sure she I giving her puna to those guys.
u know them?
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Mikylopez(f): 7:48am On Feb 08, 2017
udemzy101:

But you can use ur mouth to destroy him right?

I'm against abusive relationship, in fact I hate it but I pray God give me an understanding partner, not the one that will insult me at any chance, talk to me anyhow as if I'm a kid..

Not all guys can tolerate sh1t for long, if he avoid you or walk away from the house, one day he will get tired of doing that,and when he get tired, who knows what will happen next?

Sometimes, guys are the cause of this kind of problem, accepting second class behavior from a lady you're dating, thinking cos you love her or don't want to lose her, when you eventually get married to her, she will be use to talking to you anyhow.. Since u didn't rebuke her, then it becomes a norm and if u can't tolerate it again, it resorts to beating....

Abusive relationship doesn't necessarily mean the guy will beat you, what about the lady insulting and talking down on him?

#saynotoabusiverelation
u don't know me
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 08, 2017
Mikylopez:
u don't know me

LOL.. I wasn't judging you, I was referring to women in particular..
You know ladies have sharp mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Joy1706(f): 8:07am On Feb 08, 2017
hedonistic:
.. Yeah, she is not the loser because she would move in with one (or all) of the gym riff-raff, along with her kid(s) and flabby stomach, right? After the wanton few minutes of 'I don show you say I get levels', what's her big picture? Is the grass greener on the other side?
Is there something in the water you nigerian guys drink? Most of you reason like idiotts. I can't even deal. Why do you think a woman HAS to be with a man? And yes, sometimes the grass is greener on the other side but you wouldn't know until you take a chance.
You think it's every mother that has a flabby stomach? You just dey reason from your anus

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by hedonistic: 8:58am On Feb 08, 2017
Joy1706:

Is there something in the water you nigerian guys drink? Most of you reason like idiotts. I can't even deal. Why do you think a woman HAS to be with a man? And yes, sometimes the grass is greener on the other side but you wouldn't know until you take a chance.
You think it's every mother that has a flabby stomach? You just dey reason from your anus

You can't even deal with what? Lol. Who wants to deal with an overused and deluded hag like you? Some of you just like over-rating your importance.

Oya carry your kids and flabby stomach and move in with your gym boyfriend(s) now, and see how green the grass is there. The story doesn't end after engaging jobless thugs to beat up your husband. There is life afterwards, and there are all kinds of complicated and dangerous consequences for that...but you're too brainless to understand that. It's not about yapping nonsense and forming super woman on social media.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by DauraDullard0(m): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2017
Joy1706:
Who do you think the loser is? Definitely not the woman. Hopefully she's been delivered from her pharaoh of a husband
Hopefully she's back in her father's house now.

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by eyinjuege: 9:32am On Feb 08, 2017
udemzy101:

But you can use ur mouth to destroy him right?

I'm against abusive relationship, in fact I hate it but I pray God give me an understanding partner, not the one that will insult me at any chance, talk to me anyhow as if I'm a kid..

Not all guys can tolerate sh1t for long, if he avoid you or walk away from the house, one day he will get tired of doing that,and when he get tired, who knows what will happen next?

Sometimes, guys are the cause of this kind of problem, accepting second class behavior from a lady you're dating, thinking cos you love her or don't want to lose her, when you eventually get married to her, she will be use to talking to you anyhow.. Since u didn't rebuke her, then it becomes a norm and if u can't tolerate it again, it resorts to beating....

Abusive relationship doesn't necessarily mean the guy will beat you, what about the lady insulting and talking down on him?

#saynotoabusiverelation

Understand something clearly.
The law does not rate physical abuse on the same scale as verbal abuse.
Manslaughter is manslaughter, assault is assault. Someone shouting obscenities or causing public disturbance with their noise is exactly that.
If someone abuses your whole generation, you have the option of walking out and not listening to the nonsense. If you decide to listen to it and you think it affects you, go see a therapist or walk out of such a relationship. When someone decides to attack you physically, it is assault. You have the option of going to the police and self defence, is allowed.
You're however not allowed to hit someone else by law because they're running their mouth or because they choose to do things their own way, and not how you want things done. You don't do that.

The same thing happened to this lady's husband. He went to the gym and started running his mouth, and guys with the same mindset as him (that verbal insults warrants physical abuse) dealt with him.

The wife never asked those guys to beat up her husband. But he got into an argument with people that were probably physically fitter than he is and could throw bad punches.

Some of these guys that train have no joy at all. They've been looking for an opportunity to do real life practice, and the husband gave them the ammunition. I know a lot of young guys with good jobs who don't joke with their gym practice, so its not only riff raffs who go to the gym, and see healthy lifestyle as a priority.

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Ngokafor(f): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2017
....Good job by the gym guy..The cowardly abusive husband was not even beaten well sef.

....his 32 teeth should have been uprooted to serve as a reminder and a lesson to him and
his kind who supports this nonsense..

....When folks asks him in future how he lost all his teeth,chewing and talking like baby he should go 'na becos i dey always beat my wife dey give am black-eye naim her gym instructor comot all my teeth..epp me' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by chris31(m): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2017
Niceguy123:

Guy re u serious, so he should kill her in the name of husband, abeg talk another thing. Any man that beat a woman needs to be rotated alive
Guy ask Ladies dey even love guys dat beat them more than cool guys.
Be Mr nice guy to ladies ur name na sorry check around d society u will understand me.

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by kerryjossy(f): 10:16am On Feb 08, 2017
hedonistic:

Good. So having said that, put yourself in the woman's shoes. What do you expect to happen after her gym boyfriends beat up her husband? Is she supposed to go back to the house and 'reason things' with the husband? Or is she heading straight from the gym to her father's house to work out the terms of the divorce?

Only real world talk, not any futile attempt at sounding smart.

1) I can never be in those shoes. For crying out loud,what will i be doing in the house of a man that hits me?
2) Honestly i'm still trying to understand the need to 'reason things' (just as u said) when i already told u the marriage destroyed far back as when he hit the lady the first time. THERE IS NOTHING, PRACTICALLY NOTHING to talk about.

Now, let me use this medium to reach out to the women in abusive marriages. PLS MARRIAGE IS NOT A DO OR DIE AFFAIR. Leave that marriage once he lays his filty hands on u. Your life is more important to u than that marriage. If u die in it, your children def will be the most unlucky kids ever!!. For the sake of your life and your children. Leave and live!!!
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 08, 2017
eyinjuege:

Manslaughter is manslaughter, assault is assault. Someone shouting obscenities or causing public disturbance with their noise is exactly that.
If someone abuses your whole generation, you have the option of walking out and not listening to the nonsense. If you decide to listen to it and you think it affects you, go see a therapist or walk out of such a relationship. When someone decides to attack you physically, it is assault. You have the option of going to the police and self defence, is allowed.
You're however not allowed to hit someone else by law because they're running their mouth or because they choose to do things their own way, and not how you want things done. You don't do that.

The same thing happened to this lady's husband. He went to the gym and started running his mouth, and guys with the same mindset as him (that verbal insults warrants physical abuse) dealt with him.

The wife never asked those guys to beat up her husband. But he got into an argument with people that were probably physically fitter than he is and could throw bad punches.

Some of these guys that train have no joy at all. They've been looking for an opportunity to do real life practice, and the husband gave them the ammunition. I know a lot of young guys with good jobs who don't joke with their gym practice, so its not only riff raffs who go to the gym, and see healthy lifestyle as a priority.

Read your post again, and read mine then quote me back..

Thanks
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by EBBari(m): 11:05am On Feb 08, 2017
Some[/color] women have fish brain and the comments hia emphasizes that. smiley[color=#990000]

1 Like

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by EMERALDGIL(f): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2017
carzola:
When a man pays your bride price .you become his punching bag..
Isn't that the Nigerian mentality..
The husband should trow the ashawo
Out.. Am sure she I giving her puna to those guys.
something must really be wrong with some peoples brain,they need to get their brain examined.
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by adedayoadedeji(m): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:
I still wonder why a man will beat a grown up? For what? And u still expect her to unwrap herself for you? JUDGMENT AWAITS SUCH A FELLOW.
grin @unwrap herself.

Just say off clothe nah
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
adedayoadedeji:

grin @unwrap herself.

Just say off clothe nah
lolz I know say na that one u go see.. grin
adedayoadedeji:

grin @unwrap herself.

Just say off clothe nah
lolz I know say na that one u go see..

1 Like

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by ireneidiva(f): 2:17am On Feb 09, 2017
hedonistic:
.. Yeah, she is not the loser because she would move in with one (or all) of the gym riff-raff, along with her kid(s) and flabby stomach, right? After the wanton few minutes of 'I don show you say I get levels', what's her big picture? Is the grass greener on the other side?
did she send them to beat him up? Marriage is not a do or die affair, she is better off without him before he kills her.

1 Like

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 09, 2017
eyinjuege:

The truth is a lot of the guys have anger issues the husband just gave them an outlet to offload their frustration. Sometimes I feel like being in a friendly fight it's being too long
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by ebonflexy(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
AntiWailer:

No.

May be you have been talking to the wrong Nigerians.

Not every man is useless.

and all this useless "I paid bride price" mentality need to stop

You paid bride price to be officially recognized as her husband not her sparing partner.

I don't think i will collect any stupeed gift if i have a daughter and i want to give her out in marriage. So it will be clear that I did not raise my princess all to trade her for tubers of Yam. angry

AND WATCH OUT, only poor , frustrated or weak men beat their wife since there is no other way to show they are strong.

There is a difference between brideprice(symbolic) and the way they actively SELL daughters in igbo-land. With the way it's done in igbo-land, she is property.
And she dare not have an opinion or she will be fawking uppercutted. undecided

Cattle do not have opinions! undecided
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by osidion2020(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
You are very stupid for addressing me I such a belligerent manner, entitlement mentality is what will kill Nigeria women rubbish.
Blackhue95:
In as much as i rebuke guys who get physical with their partners, i think those dudes at the gym went way beyond their boundary.. Every rationally minded person would definitely have some sort of suspicion about the woman's fidelity..#BeatNotUrSpouse..

Osidion2020 or Odious, whatever, you are damn stupid! Everyone should have suspicion about her fidelity? Because you have a dirty mind and you interact with filthy women who are just like you doesn't mean all women are whores. She was nice to people at the gym and I believe women as well as men used that gym. So use your brain next time...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson / Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism / I Want To Divorce And Live Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.