Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday (29510 Views)

Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose / Tinubu Settles For Ambode, Despite Aregbesola’s Plot - ThisDay / Ganduje Demands Apology From Kwankwaso Over Comments On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by steppin: 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hia! See this mumu Rochas!
Apologize for wetin?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by luvinhubby(m): 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Rocha's is a complicated compound idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Africonji:
To be sincere, Obiano truly needs to apologize to Owelle. That is the proper thing to do.

Do you always reason upside down or this is a special occasion?

8 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by blackaxe78: 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
Obiano must apologise!

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Realedu: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Criminal Rochas and his cohorts should please leave my governor alone before he infects him with that deadly disease he is carrying around.

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by steppin: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:
Obiano must apologise!
APC zombie, how market?

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Viking007(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
cheesy I dunno why, but this shìt is funny. See two old men bragging about their degrees.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
By
sarrki:
Obianno is great guy

Likewise Rochas

I think you guys should close ranks and work for the betterment of the south east
Am from imo state but Rocha's is a he goat for comparing himselves to obiano. Obiano by far better than Rocha's, intelectually and even governance. Rocha's should go and sleep, in a sane country he would have been fed to the dog

12 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Royalfurnitures: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Apology for what? He should be the one to apologise to Obiano

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by luvinhubby(m): 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:
Obiano must apologise!

Mmadu odikwa gi nime?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by UnknownT: 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Yes, Okorocha is my governor but he should go and sit down. Him and that Sam no dey shame? Na person wey no get work dey fight for newspaper, dey wait for the next reply to counter. Obiano no mind am!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Africonji:
To be sincere, Obiano truly needs to apologize to Owelle. That is the proper thing to do.
apologize to that useless governor of mine.why do u people cover up politician hypocrisy attitude.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by infogenius(m): 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
Sorry to say
Okorocha is an agbaya and a big dunce

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by 12345baba(m): 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
Rochas the self-servicer

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by nonsobaba: 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
Has Okoromessi apologised to civil servants and pensioners that he is starving in Imo state? Has he apologised to his people for telling them that he left mounting heaps of refuse all over Owerri just to punish them? Obiano was 101% correct to have called him a motor park tout. What okoromessi needs is not apology but another slap. Owerri people should arrange this slap well because it looks like the first one did not create the desired impact.

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Mrsujacso: 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
Really
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by emajoe: 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
Let Okorocha publish his Naaaa! grin grin grin
Na dem go judge dia case?
One say him no wan DO AGAIN, de undecided oda one say shocked NA LIE.
Hian!
Who born una self to leave office work to yan non+sence for yonder. lipsrsealed
GERRARADIA MEN!
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by starz100: 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
MadeInTokyo:

grin grin grin

Okorocha is a motor park tout--Obiano

The thing pain Okorocha well well

Okorocha threw the first shot.

Obiano will not apologize
Case closed

Okorocha can go and jump inside River Niger
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by passyhansome(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Who are they?
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Nwogeh: 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
I don't know why this adagba is ranting so much....adamu
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Drenix(m): 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
am an imolites bh in terms of development and infrastructure governor rochas okorocha is a failure i swear**** i wnt to Ananmbra durin d festive season u nid see good development and infrastructure in Ananmbra state** Rochas shud keep quiet'''' Mouth no dey do na empty barrel dey make noise

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Johnsown1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
How true is this rumour, i heard that rochass is about to build Dam at imo river, is it true?? If not wahala dey
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by wayne4loan: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
Rochas the" rabble rusher" grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by bath(m): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
The Igbo man turned aboki governor is still building schools outside his home land in sokoto and kano. All the schools he built, only one is in igbo land. So, tell me if this man has his ppl at heart. Oya, come take apology.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
“The profiles of the two governors would have shown that while Obiano has first degree in Accountancy and Master Degree in Business Administration of the University of Lagos, Okorocha has bachelor’s degree in Law of the University of Jos, Master degree in Law also of University of Jos, Post Graduate Diploma in Management from the Benue State University, Advanced Diploma in Law, Security and Conflict Management. So in terms of education, Okorocha is more educated than Obiano. And as a responsible government, we had restricted ourselves from talking about his personal life.”

Okorocha also revealed that he established the Rochas Foundation Colleges and students in the Colleges do not pay a dime, stating that till date, there are Rochas Foundation Colleges in Jos, Ibadan, Owerri, Ogboko, Kano with more than 15,000 students and with the ones in Kaduna and Sokoto States about to take off

MY PEOPLE BE THE JUDGE...WITH ALL MONEY LAGOS STATE IS MAKING I HAVE NOT SEEN TINUBU FOUNDATION IN SOUTH EAST OR WITH ALL DANGOTE WEALTH YET HE HAS NOT BUILT A SCHOOL IN IMO STATE.....

THIS MAN WANT TO USE POLITICS TO BURY HIS PEOPLE AND STATE BUT GOD PASS AM.

I LOVE OBIANO SILENCE....

COS THATS THE BEST WAY TO TREAT A CLOWN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by tectonotimes: 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Rochas, you should not have said that three governors of south eastern states were prepared to decamp to APC without confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by fxbot: 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Africonji:
My Governor owes no drunken bastard an apology. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministers Panic As Osinbajo Mulls Cabinet Shake-up / Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest / Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.