Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,159 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday (29512 Views)

Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose / Tinubu Settles For Ambode, Despite Aregbesola’s Plot - ThisDay / Ganduje Demands Apology From Kwankwaso Over Comments On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by nautica10(m): 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
i pity IMO state

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by london4luv: 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
Okorocha is a big fool, he should pay the imo workers b4 talking with obiano, he's deceiving the good people of IMO and they knows it... He's an hausa man look @ all his investment and rochas foundation school only one in IMO while others are located in the north he's not even ashamed to open his useless mouth to talk about obiano... Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by MrHenshaw: 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
Africonji:
To be sincere, Obiano truly needs to apologize to Owelle. That is the proper thing to do.

U are very correct.Rochas is never my person especially since his second term but Obiano is completely showing "busy body" in this whole drama. Rochas didn't call his name so why is he talking it so personal.He is using the opportunity to launder himself to the gullible.
lt is really shameful to both! especially for Obiano 2b using d medium to list his achievements.Dat was childish because Anambra people knows d truth.No doubt he is trying.Rochas isn't doing much in his second term but Obiano is no different from Rochas because they are all politicians.Has he kept all his promises to his people.All his eyes is no other place than second term.Anambra people should watch out and let him go now,Nigerian politicians and their second term comes to mind Rochas inclusive.For now Obiano is yet beat Ngige n Peter Obi's performance record and they made no noise.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Yyeske(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
Obiano would make me proud as an onye Omambala if he stops giving this fat attention seeker in the person of Okorocha audience any longer.

Obiano should just remain focused and give my state the best while Okorocha continue his cheap talks.

Double twale for Obiano

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by judondasylva(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
Rochass should go to hell, He is a fool
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Michel2013: 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
now i no that okorocha wanta a disunity in Igbo land.why is him trying his best to bring the good people of Imo into his personal issue with obiano by using WE....who and who are we? what kind of leader does this? you guys don jammed una self already just let it go,why prolonging this and bringing us into this shit mehn?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by victor8269: 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
If Rocha's grows up, he would be like Obiano is right now

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Elbowroom: 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
MadeInTokyo:

grin grin grin

Okorocha is clueless , a rabble rouser and a useless motor park tout--Obiano

The thing pain Okorocha well well

Okorocha threw the first shot.

Obiano will not apologize

Case closed

Okorocha can go and jump inside River Niger

What was his first shot? Please tell us
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Apoztl3(m): 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:
Obianno is great guy

Likewise Rochas

I think you guys should close ranks and work for the betterment of the south east
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Apoztl3(m): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:
Obianno is great guy

Likewise Rochas

I think you guys should close ranks and work for the betterment of the south east
It's just one of the aforementioned that is a great guy(Willie) , the other is just a waste of space

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Dedetwo(m): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
It is an unpardonable blunder to term Okoroawusa as a leader.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
Chipappii:
If obiano try am, I no go vote am again. angry

Mama put. Ara na azu nwa. Ochiri ozuo. angry undecided
lmfao cheesy cheesy
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by refreshrate: 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:

Okorocha is only good at noisemaking. Very lousy and noisy non performer.

Rochas is good for nothing
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by wristbangle: 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
SMH at some comments gathering LIKES like massive crowd.

Sarrki is one of the few here that has made matured and diplomatic comments, others are out of derailed emotion.
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by CharliParker: 12:49am On Feb 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by noucompact(m): 1:19am On Feb 08, 2017
DO U WANT TO KNOW MY TAKE ON THESE? I SAY OOOOKKKKKK
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by BraniacX(m): 1:26am On Feb 08, 2017
Never new there was an anatomical part of a Roach that could be called an ASS grin
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by yelanst(m): 2:33am On Feb 08, 2017
I still wonder where and how Roch-ass earned those Bachelor of law and masters in law that he reeled off. Nigerian politicians and bought certificates is like bread and butter. Roch-ass is fake personified.
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Osyabj: 3:02am On Feb 08, 2017
Pdp and apga erats chestbeatng again. Rochas wiped d Imo floor with ur patiently corrupt Ihedioha and it's still paining all of you.

apc will wipe the Anambra floor with that Lagos registered puppet Thief Obiano and all u pdp
erats will wail till eternity. Umu Anuofia.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by jodeci(m): 5:45am On Feb 08, 2017
The worst governor in the anals of history of Imo State. No one quality project from the idiot. Everything he does has FAKE written all over it. Roads,structures,statements..all lack finnesse and quality.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by montero4(m): 6:13am On Feb 08, 2017
Shameless Rochas having sleeplessness nights after washing his dirty linen in public and demanding for apology after defeat (Ranting of an Ant) . Bottom truth is, 4years of Obiano is far more better compared to ur8 years in office. You are boasting of two non-functional flyovers in 8yrs, while Obiano completed 3 functional flyovers within 2yrs in office.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by emi14: 6:49am On Feb 08, 2017
Rochas n obiano should go to blazes and burn. Both with nickname as first names so they are fake. Honestly rochas is a disappointment while obiano is glorying on the achievements of his predecessors. APC is a failure from high to lowest level.
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Mbediogu(m): 6:51am On Feb 08, 2017
Ebubeslym:
Rochas Okorocha is a FOOL .

Fool? No. Noise maker and manipulator - Yes.
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by berrystunn(m): 7:32am On Feb 08, 2017
vingeophysicist:
ByAm from imo state but Rocha's is a he goat for comparing himselves to obiano. Obiano by far better than Rocha's, intelectually and even governance. Rocha's should go and sleep, in a sane country he would have been fed to the dog

Please is this nigga an igbo man. ..?

Okorocha also revealed that he established the Rochas Foundation Colleges and students in the Colleges do not pay a dime, stating that till date, there are Rochas Foundation Colleges in Jos, Ibadan, Owerri, Ogboko, Kano with more than 15,000 students and with the ones in Kaduna and Sokoto States about to take off.
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 08, 2017
berrystunn:

Please is this nigga an igbo man. ..?

Okorocha also revealed that he established the Rochas Foundation Colleges and students in the Colleges do not pay a dime, stating that till date, there are Rochas Foundation Colleges in Jos, Ibadan, Owerri, Ogboko, Kano with more than 15,000 students and with the ones in Kaduna and Sokoto States about to take off.
am more igbo than u but when u see the truth don't shy away from it. My governor can never be compared to Willie obiano. I schooled in anambra.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by berrystunn(m): 7:51am On Feb 08, 2017
vingeophysicist:
am more igbo than u but when u see the truth don't shy away from it. My governor can never be compared to Willie obiano. I schooled in anambra.

Am sure you did not get my quote right

Am asking why will he have those school in other parts of the state.. Just one in igbo land.
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by LasGidiOwner: 7:55am On Feb 08, 2017
Okorocha is a one-legged limping bastard that never attended any formal school nor had worked anywhere. Okorocha started his career as an armed robber in the 70s. Even the wikileaks once published it..

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 08, 2017
berrystunn:

Am asking why will he have those school in other parts of the state.. Just one in igbo land.

0k .its because Rocha's is only after his personal ambition.
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Abagworo(m): 8:21am On Feb 08, 2017
berrystunn:

It's not only one in Igboland. There's Rochas foundation Colleges at Ogboko, Owerri and new one at Enugu making it 3 and a 4th one ongoing at his Spibat mansion Owerri for entire Africa not just Nigerians.
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by LasGidiOwner: 8:28am On Feb 08, 2017
IMSUTH- Owerri has become a poultry farm. what is Okorocha doing about it? All you spew online are all lies that contrasts with what is obtainable on ground..

[s]
Abagworo:

It's not only one in Igboland. There's Rochas foundation Colleges at Ogboko, Owerri and new one at Enugu making it 3 and a 4th one ongoing at his Spibat mansion Owerri for entire Africa not just Nigerians.
[/s]

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Abagworo(m): 8:32am On Feb 08, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
IMSUTH- Owerri has become a poultry farm. what is Okorocha doing about it? All you spew online are all lies that contrasts with what is obtainable on ground..

[s][/s]

imsuth is in Orlu and looked like your phito before Okoricha came on board. Right now it looks much better but still not up to what I expect.
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by LasGidiOwner: 8:35am On Feb 08, 2017
Stop deceiving your hopeless self. This is the current condition of the revered Imo state university teaching hospital. You no dey shame?

Below are the following the Imo state university- Owerri

- Admin block

- Law faculty

- Art faculty

[s]
Abagworo:

imsuth is in Orlu and looked like your phito before Okoricha came on board. Right now it looks much better but still not up to what I expect.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP / Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com / Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.