Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday (29510 Views)

Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose / Tinubu Settles For Ambode, Despite Aregbesola’s Plot - ThisDay / Ganduje Demands Apology From Kwankwaso Over Comments On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
Viking007:
cheesy I dunno why, but this shìt is funny. See two old men bragging about their degrees.

Dont mind the clown that brought the issue of degree when nobody requested for it..

The Obi he is talking has been an Md for two major successful bank in Nigeria but the clown wants to compare his bought certificate he cant prove after 6 years he was voted into power.

d man is doing anything to seen patriotic and qualified for a presidential post

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by LasGidiOwner: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
Okoroawusa said that he has degree in law. Imagine an illiterate claiming to have a law degree. Which law school did Okoro attend? Who were his classmates? Probably he just purchased one certificate. Okoroawusa is just an illiterate. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
okorocha you are old enough to be my father and father of all this boys calling you a fooool i apologize on their behalf,but seriously, okorocha you are not only a fool but a bloody dumb fool thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by yankeypha: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
And who told him that obiano is not working, I have tied
Good road in my village, I have light, confirm security,
There is no strike in anambra, so what is okoro ewu Awsa is talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by pushyboy: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
Rocha's okoroawusa
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
Wow interesting story God will forgive them. wink
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Xano(m): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
Interesting

With due respect to your Office, not same to you as a person, Governor Okorocha don't be a cry baby. You started something, when you were given a dress down and TKO, you seek apology.
Sir, truth hurts doesn't it?
Governor Obiano told you the truth.

Face your state, pay 100% pension(not 40% off), pay salaries and genuinely set your state right.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by betterABIAstate: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
Okoroawusa feeling funkie
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by betterABIAstate: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
Africonji:

Bia, I have told you times without number that we are not mates. I am well capable of feeding you and your entire lineage. You are obviously a motorpark tout like your drunkard governor. You pipo don't know anything about humility. Better tell your governor to apologize if he is man enough. He threw the first shot when Owelle was not even talking about him in the first place. It is oversabi that will kill some of you pipo.
goat, fake CID. Why are you calling me?
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by 3Ceagle(m): 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
If some respected Igbo leaders have prevail on him, why is he still requesting for a public apology which he knows he will never get one. Is it not better for him to keep silent and continue with his leadership in Imo state and let the public and posterity be the judge. Imo and Anambra are brothers, their squabbles will never create enmity between the two states.They should better close ranks and settle their differences peacefully without media publications. And on the issue of the governors decamping to APC, I think Okorocha should bridle his tongue and let thing play out naturally knowing fully the way most people in the east perceives him. They say charity begins from home. How has he tried to rally up other eastern governors on collective development other politics of party. We all know the issues with the Eastern governor forum. It should be known that Okorocha is only interested in being the president of Nigeria and that is his right but he should avoid getting into unnecessary squabbles with his people. He will need them.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by ThinkSmarter: 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
dessz:
everybody is calling rochas a fooool so who am I to take a action. so I say Rochas are a foool. sorry I have no idea why but u are a foool. grin
U funny eeh
were ya nwayo grin grin
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by micfoley: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
These men should respect themselves na
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by czaratwork: 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
You didnt mention the professional bodies Obiano belongs to CIBN, ACA etc and a fellow of each and the courses he did abroad while on the board of Fidelity Bank. Abeg Okorocha no near am at all.
WINNERMENTALITY:
“The profiles of the two governors would have shown that while Obiano has first degree in Accountancy and Master Degree in Business Administration of the University of Lagos, Okorocha has bachelor’s degree in Law of the University of Jos, Master degree in Law also of University of Jos, Post Graduate Diploma in Management from the Benue State University, Advanced Diploma in Law, Security and Conflict Management. So in terms of education, Okorocha is more educated than Obiano. And as a responsible government, we had restricted ourselves from talking about his personal life.”

Okorocha also revealed that he established the Rochas Foundation Colleges and students in the Colleges do not pay a dime, stating that till date, there are Rochas Foundation Colleges in Jos, Ibadan, Owerri, Ogboko, Kano with more than 15,000 students and with the ones in Kaduna and Sokoto States about to take off

MY PEOPLE BE THE JUDGE...WITH ALL MONEY LAGOS STATE IS MAKING I HAVE NOT SEEN TINUBU FOUNDATION IN SOUTH EAST OR WITH ALL DANGOTE WEALTH YET HE HAS NOT BUILT A SCHOOL IN IMO STATE.....

THIS MAN WANT TO USE POLITICS TO BURY HIS PEOPLE AND STATE BUT GOD PASS AM.

I LOVE OBIANO SILENCE....

COS THATS THE BEST WAY TO TREAT A CLOWN

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by NemzySeries(m): 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
dis mallam rochas residing in d east is an idiot

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Ahmeduana(m): 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
iamhorny:
rochas you are my governor and a big phool at that
YOU SURE SAY YOU BE EASTERNER SO?
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by cyberguy72(m): 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
Africonji:
To be sincere, Obiano truly needs to apologize to Owelle. That is the proper thing to do.
why
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by africanusvu(m): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
NewsPoacher:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/02/06/okorocha-demands-apology-from-obiano/
,An igbo-hausa man cant insult a real complete son of igbo land like obiano.rochas insulting obiano is insult to all igbos

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by WINNERMENTALITY: 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
czaratwork:
You didnt mention the professional bodies Obiano belongs to CIBN, ACA etc and a fellow of each and the courses he did abroad while on the board of Fidelity Bank. Abeg Okorocha no near am at all.
Dont mind the clown, He just want to appeal to some naive mind.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by higherpower: 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ebubeslym:
Rochas Okorocha is a FOOL .

So fools can be Governors n ur brilliant father died unnoticed. Next time when u speak in public domain, use your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Leshyne(m): 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
Rochas is not only a fool, but a thief. A mistake, a failure,.

Most of the works they claim to have done, especially the 2bridges n fake tunnels are death traps

Rocha's aka egomaniac, proud n greedy human being.

Rochas aka Mr inferior roads

He even claims projects that he didn't do, like the hospital
built by Uzotex foundation.

Rochas nobody respects u, live with shame

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by babestella: 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
May the gods of Igboland strike that ffuoool called Okorocha with leprosy. Lost donkey who does'nt know his history.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by tydi(m): 9:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
For the fact am In Imo state now., all I wil say is that the Governor is MAD. A man ruling a parsimonious people. i"m sorry for them

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Ebubeslym(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
higherpower:

So fools can be Governors n ur brilliant father died unnoticed. Next time when u speak in public domain, use your brain.
you are even a bigger fool.
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by sixtusn: 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
Rochas, stop making noise like an empty vessel, u that shld apologise to Imolites, have u done that? u are supposed to pay them their pension 100% have u done that? Rochas u are owing d workers in d state, have u done that? Now u want to get an apology from a Governor that is working for his ppl, he does not have time for ur distractions; U are ailmless and visionless thats why u are going about doing things that cannot add value to IMO state at all. I pity u.
Obiano, carry go.God bless Obiano, God bless Anambra State.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by LasGidiOwner: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
Leshyne:
Rochas is not only a fool, but a thief. A mistake, a failure,.

Most of the works they claim to have done, especially the 2bridges n fake tunnels are death traps

Rocha's aka egomaniac, proud n greedy human being.

Rochas aka Mr inferior roads

He even claims projects that he didn't do, like the hospital
built by Uzotex foundation.

Rochas nobody respects u, live with shame

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by tydi(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
Africonji:
To be sincere, Obiano truly needs to apologize to Owelle. That is the proper thing to do.

you are a chicken!
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by ibidapko(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
Dera100:

if u don't have any good thing to say..mecheee onu GI.... Roch-ass is a disgrace to Igbo race and Nigeria at large
Haba!! Nairalanders shocked

Which one is *roch-ass" and which one is a "self-servicer?

ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME PERSON HERE??
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by Davifeghe(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
;D_ obiano text apology to 3577
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by buchilino(m): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:

Please listen to your inner selfor
Before you comment
U JUST LIKE TALKING ABI?.
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday by ocelot2006(m): 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:
Obianno is great guy

Likewise Rochas

I think you guys should close ranks and work for the betterment of the south east

Okorocha great? How? Nice joke though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministers Panic As Osinbajo Mulls Cabinet Shake-up / Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest / Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.