Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting (85283 Views)

Photos Of The Last Game Kobe Bryant Watched With His Daughter / Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Dannybliss1(m): 7:11am On Feb 08, 2017
lesson to be learned; When u set out to do something don't publicize too much,,take people by surprise,, had it been d protest was organized and carried out within two days,,,nobody could av threatened him
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Prince4mic: 7:30am On Feb 08, 2017
what would you expect from someone that calls himself "two face"

he just demonstrated it..
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Btruth: 7:33am On Feb 08, 2017
fexyrich:
this is d only meaningful post on this thread
thank you.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by bossstatement(m): 7:33am On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=Olukolade1 post=53513882]Forget. U have loose ur relevant in this country. No more tuface or whatever u call yourself but
some people wey dem see wrong thing, dey will start shouting, until their shouting turns into spiritual something
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by sample042(m): 7:46am On Feb 08, 2017
freecocoa:
Alaba no know say one person no come market.grin

Lol, na same way wey little drop of water dey tk form ocean.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 08, 2017
Gani was clean no trace of legality, same as fela. Remember when he sang the song expensive shit,government magic , beast of no nation, zombie, etc.
Know the humiliation he was subjected to?

Tuface did soil his hands dinning with politicians and must have curried one favour, contract, or even laundered cash for some close politicians back then.
Don't also forget the aspect of artists dabbling into organised drug cartels, international fraud cartels, etc.
They exist everywhere in the world.
Unto stories of the rich. They had some dirty stuff on him that would sink him faster than an ocean would.
He had to choose. Remember his wedding in dubai , who paid? Car gifts and one or two non executed contracts that were awarded.
Bros. If na you wetin you go do when this chill nor dey come again?
He had some personal reasons for wanting to organise a protest in the first place.
The King who knew not Joseph is in town. He needs relevancy.
He got it anyway just not the way he had hoped.

Kayrich:
Hmm. All these comments only envisaged again how hard it will continue for this country to grow. It's static already if not dwindling cos of people of these bad acts against tuface here.
U really behind him when the call first started and with one thing or the other he had to quit despite that the call already stamped graciously. Isn't it absurbed to begin to form all kind of hatred towards him.
Why such comparism & Why condemning him?
Why did you call for a national protest when you weren't ready of the implications is so huge an insult even for the very supportive individual who has emited such statement.
But Nigerians can talk and talk and hypocrite. They ve quickly turn to condemning tuface after buhari's. He deserved praises present or absent at the protest.
God will see us through in the country nigeria
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 08, 2017
freecocoa:
Who we go ask na? [s]Madam biko dump your self righteousness in the trash[/s], ain't nobarry da holiest.undecided
STFU!.
Putting in ones' best in nation building is never about self righteousness.
Get your facts right.
You do your little bit, i do mine, and if everybody does same, putting in their best, the country moves forward.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by iamrealdeji(m): 7:54am On Feb 08, 2017
freecocoa:
shut your mouth and stop sounding like a cvnt. So tuface should sacrifice his life at the expense of his family? For a country that wouldn't recognise his effort? Did he stop anyone from protesting? Y'all dumped the responsibility on the young man and he decided to carry it, he reached his end point and you are here talking crap. Nigga apologised for having to disappoint folks, what more do you want from him? He doesn't want to be your Fela, is it by force? Should that make him a lower human? Does tuface have different rights than you in this country? Why haven't you gone to the streets and set yourself ablaze in protest? My friend take your stupidity outta here biko. angry
my problem with him is that he likes pretending,always want people to equate him with the likes of fela but he doesn't do what he preaches. he's the promise and fail type,not a man of his words. a coward,he's one of our yam eaters and at the same time wants foolish and gullible nigerians with low IQ to praise him upon all that since he knows some people are easy to fool. he's doing all these for his ow. benefit and for his career,to have fans like fela and all that because anyone that promises to lead such protest and step down again wants the credit of leading a protest and at the same time has possibly taken bribe or had to back out and push people to it. my problem with him is that he shouldn't have made such move in the first place. he has skeletons in his cupboard that he doesn't want exposed. he should stop acting all patriotic,he's just like the typical Nigerian celeb
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by RedboneSmith(m): 7:57am On Feb 08, 2017
Respect, Tubaba!

The choice to be a jailed or even killed hero, or to stay alive and well for your family is yours. You owe Nigerians nothing. The only reason the protest even held at all was because you spoke up. Already you don play your part.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 08, 2017
LaRochelle:
Nigerians and their bad mouths...

Did those people watch the video where he declared his intention to back out of the protest? Dude was messed up, mehn. Did you see his eyes? He was not looking into the camera 90% of the video duration. He was sad, and I know he wasn't acting. The people mocking him, did they come out for the protest? Was he the only celebrity that supported the cause? Do you have any idea of what he was threatened with?

Please oh, when next you want to shade or mock someone, put yourself in their shoes and see if you would love another doing same to you.
hahahaha

thy don't know politicians.
thy can scare ur 2balls out of ur manhood.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Thecassanova: 8:00am On Feb 08, 2017
abbey621:

All the people you mentioned were activists with the exception of Fela. The question you should be asking yourself is this, " If I were worth millions and had a family with children, would I continue to lead the protest when I was just threatened by a group responsible for the incarceration of so many?" Unless you have a death warrant, I know the answer is no. You mentioned people who fought but also forgot that so many have died for Nigeria, including MKO. Did Nigeria get better? NO! Leave Tuface alone, if you are so gallant march to Aso Rock and SACRIFICE yourself!
I guess u don't know Fela, Fela was an Activist. A core one at that. He was imprisomed many times just for speaking the truth in his music, led many protest action and also form a political group challenging the military govt of Abacha, GMB, Obasanjo. The military threw his mum outa the window and killed her, she was a feminist activist herself.

We all cowards and scared to die but our Past activist never fear. We just need 5 people that have half of their liver.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 08, 2017
obontami:
madem, how are you doing? smiley
Fine my brother, you?
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by obontami: 8:13am On Feb 08, 2017
Oyind17:
Fine my brother, you?
I'm fine smiley
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by freecocoa(f): 8:16am On Feb 08, 2017
thornapple:

STFU!.
Putting in ones' best in nation building is never about self righteousness.
Get your facts right.
You do your little bit, i do mine, and if everybody does same, putting in their best, the country moves forward.
How do we know you are doing your so called little bit is the question? Since you know it's about little bits, why aren't you acknowledging that tuface has done his bit? See why you are a hypocrite? Why must he go to a protest to prove himself to you? Who have you proven yourself to? Anu biko go and lie inside gutter and FYI, better unfollow me, I don't want 1diots on my list, nansense!
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 08, 2017
after all money is not everything 2baba just concentrate on your career since u cant stand ur ground
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by caesaraba(m): 8:23am On Feb 08, 2017
iamrealdeji:
my problem with him is that he likes pretending,always want people to equate him with the likes of fela but he doesn't do what he preaches. he's the promise and fail type,not a man of his words. a coward,he's one of our yam eaters and at the same time wants foolish and gullible nigerians with low IQ to praise him upon all that since he knows some people are easy to fool. he's doing all these for his ow. benefit and for his career,to have fans like fela and all that because anyone that promises to lead such protest and step down again wants the credit of leading a protest and at the same time has possibly taken bribe or had to back out and push people to it. my problem with him is that he shouldn't have made such move in the first place. he has skeletons in his cupboard that he doesn't want exposed. he should stop acting all patriotic,he's just like the typical Nigerian celeb

Oga, why don't you and the other anonymous souls vibrating all over pages of Nairaland band together and go sacrifice yourselves at the gates of Aso Rock? Some of you who haven't as much as achieved a feat as little as a University graduation are the most vocal. What have you achieved that you can put at stake? 2face obviously is a fresher and got scared at the wrong moment, which he has apologized for repeatedly. If it pains you too much, PM me and I'll send you money for the rope you can go use in hanging yourselves. Sanctimonious cretins!
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by iamrealdeji(m): 8:31am On Feb 08, 2017
caesaraba:

Oga, why don't you and the other anonymous souls vibrating all over pages of Nairaland band together and go sacrifice yourselves at the gates of Aso Rock? Some of you who haven't as much as achieved a feat as little as a University graduation are the most vocal. What have you achieved that you can put at stake? 2face obviously is a fresher and got scared at the wrong moment, which he has apologized for repeatedly. If it pains you too much, PM me and I'll send you money for the rope you can go use in hanging yourselves. Sanctimonious cretins!
what is this one saying? mad man
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by jacko4real(m): 8:35am On Feb 08, 2017
2 baba or what do dey call u,I no longer have respect for u again.u have just disappointed me .the love I have for u as a person is no longer there because u are not a man.real men keeps to their words.no matter the security threat,u would have still match on because, am very sure that nothing would have happen to u but, u just choose to fall ur hand.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by caesaraba(m): 8:38am On Feb 08, 2017
iamrealdeji:
what is this one saying? mad man

I'm dead serious. You people should really, really, really consider killing yourselves. Tuface Don fück up so your respective lives have come to a halt. End it Biko. No one will even notice.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by freecocoa(f): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2017
iamrealdeji:
No you are the typical nigerian, very judgemental with no reasonable reason.

Like he didn't already have a strong fan base? Who told you its a competition between him and Fela? Someone lent their voice to a protest idea and suddenly he must be at the protest for it to make meaning? Isn't he just one nigerian like you? He exonerated himself from the march for good reasons to him, since when is that a crime? What has he promised you and didn't fulfil? Did he promise to not back down from the protest? Like the rest of us who thinks he has the right to decide if he stays or not are fools? What is wrong with you people? Someone does his part, it is for selfish benefit, he doesn't do at all, you must still find something to say, why are you picking on tuface? Is he the only one that didn't come out for the march? Where is your proof he was bribed? How do you know he isn't a man of his words? So changing one's mind about something makes them entirely not worthy of any form of trust?

You people don't have talk biko, and quite frankly you sound very petty and hateful, which is really close minded, so much it's repulsive. Biko learn to live and let leave. The chance at becoming a hero for naija is open to all, Tuface isn't taking that chance according to you, oya grab the opportunity and leave him alone na, Is there a law that he must be one? Haba!

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by freecocoa(f): 8:44am On Feb 08, 2017
sample042:

Lol, na same way wey little drop of water dey tk form ocean.
Little drops of water no mean say, if you fetch one bucket, the ocean go dry my dear
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by freecocoa(f): 8:49am On Feb 08, 2017
btoks:

As we all know, leading or partaking in a peaceful protest is not a crime. If that's all Tuface intended then no amount of threats should have deterred him.
Heck, most of us have received threats from just driving or simple encounters with police - this doesn't stop us from carrying out those activities.

Unfortunately, until each of us is not afraid of doing the right even in the face of threats, we'll never move forward as a nation.
It's not your place to say what would or wouldn't have happened, what may or may not deter him or who should die for the country to be better, if it's so important to you, you go and die for the country and let the ones who choose to live for good reasons be. Your so called "right thing" is very subjective here, the right thing for him to do as a responsible father is, remove himself from any thing that threatens his life, try as you might, you can't take that away from him.

Tuface doesn't owe you or Nigeria anything more than he has given, so quit the hatred and bitter remarks against him, the most you can do as a sensible person(like you are trying to project) is, be indifferent about his choice, period.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by sample042(m): 9:04am On Feb 08, 2017
freecocoa:
Little drops of water no mean say, if you fetch one bucket, the ocean go dry my dear

Okay, Nwanyi oma u don win but I no lyk ds dude again.

I dey feel ur vibe on top d guy matter grin
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by freecocoa(f): 9:06am On Feb 08, 2017
sample042:

Okay, Nwanyi oma u don win but I no lyk ds dude again.
That's fine, you don't have to like him, just don't promote hate against him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by sample042(m): 9:10am On Feb 08, 2017
freecocoa:
That's fine, you don't have to like him, just don't promote hate against him.

Dear, on d issue of promotn hate, I only stated my mind. U can as well choose ur own path abt d issue.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by iamrealdeji(m): 9:11am On Feb 08, 2017
freecocoa:
No you are the typical nigerian, very judgemental with no reasonable reason.

Like he didn't already have a strong fan base? Who told you its a competition between him and Fela? Someone lent their voice to a protest idea and suddenly he must be at the protest for it to make meaning? Isn't he just one nigerian like you? He exonerated himself from the march for good reasons to him, since when is that a crime? What has he promised you and didn't fulfil? Did he promise to not back down from the protest? Like the rest of us who thinks he has the right to decide if he stays or not are fools? What is wrong with you people? Someone does his part, it is for selfish benefit, he doesn't do at all, you must still find something to say, why are you picking on tuface? Is he the only one that didn't come out for the march? Where is your proof he was bribed? How do you know he isn't a man of his words? So changing one's mind about something makes them entirely not worthy of any form of trust?

You people don't have talk biko, and quite frankly you sound very petty and hateful, which is really close minded, so much it's repulsive. Biko learn to live and let leave. The chance at becoming a hero for naija is open to all, Tuface isn't taking that chance according to you, oya grab the opportunity and leave him alone na, Is there a law that he must be one? Haba!
not hateful,how can I hate in someone of different age group as me,how can. j hate on someone with entirely different career as mine. Ive never wished to become a musician and I'm more into foreign music.
about trust,I don't trust any of you Nigerians cos Nigerians are so unworthy of trust. IPO. all the experience i've had and heard,I can never trust a Nigerian. you can believe everything he said,youre entitled to ulyour own opinion

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by senitorspeaker(m): 9:13am On Feb 08, 2017
Hahaha Tubaba we know hw it went down with u bro.... U got a call from ontop dat says ur account will b added up with millions... Pls dnt turn up tomorrow(at d protest) bt funny u r smart and they lost y? because u got payed and unknowingly to them, u r nt that important and regarded to back out from a huge tin and it will be lost too.... They lost u got ur Money

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by hokafor(m): 9:13am On Feb 08, 2017
Mr 4 face idibia why do you choose to rubish your self like this? Do you think to be an activist is by mouth. Go back to your area of specialization which is production of babies .
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by abioyebabatunde(m): 9:19am On Feb 08, 2017
LaRochelle:
Nigerians and their bad mouths...

Did those people watch the video where he declared his intention to back out of the protest? Dude was messed up, mehn. Did you see his eyes? He was not looking into the camera 90% of the video duration. He was sad, and I know he wasn't acting. The people mocking him, did they come out for the protest? Was he the only celebrity that supported the cause? Do you have any idea of what he was threatened with?

Please oh, when next you want to shade or mock someone, put yourself in their shoes and see if you would love another doing same to you.

Oga go sleep jare. wat is D's one saying?
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by freecocoa(f): 9:36am On Feb 08, 2017
sample042:

Dear, on d issue of promotn hate, I only stated my mind. U can as well choose ur own path abt d issue.
Ofcourse, just I already have, but, if your stance is insulting someone for a choice they have every right to make, I'm sure you can understand my calling you out on that.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Seun360(m): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:
This guy is a fraudster

Like Nnamdi kanu

For Nnamdi kanu he will spend 3 more decades on different prison under Nigeria he hated so much

Maalu, leave Nnamdi Kanu outta this.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by btoks: 9:43am On Feb 08, 2017
freecocoa:
It's not your place to say what would or wouldn't have happened, what may or may not deter him or who should die for the country to be better, if it's so important to you, you go and die for the country and let the ones who choose to live for good reasons be. Your so called "right thing" is very subjective here, the right thing for him to do as a responsible father is, remove himself from any thing that threatens his life, try as you might, you can't take that away from him.

Tuface doesn't owe you or Nigeria anything more than he has given, so quit the hatred and bitter remarks against him, the most you can do as a sensible person(like you are trying to project) is, be indifferent about his choice, period.
Everybody's entitled to their opinion, it's a free world.
You won't find any hatred or bitter remarks from my comment and there's no need responding with a personal attack.

Look back through your responses to others and give yourself a dose of what you're preaching regarding bitter remarks.
Good day and good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Honeymoon Palava: Yvonne Jegede Lauds Deyemi Okanlawon For Near-Nude Scene (Pix) / Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) / Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.