Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting (85276 Views)

Photos Of The Last Game Kobe Bryant Watched With His Daughter / Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Gwan2(m): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
afamaustin:
l tot that 2face is a man neva knw he is a woman
Your thinking faculty is filled with algae dude

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by franklingud(m): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
Chicken heart. That's what you are bouy

3 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by 01mcfadden(m): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
Phonefanatic:

If you want to know Kanu's guts put your so called president next to him then let 20 soldiers point gun at him...... Guess what? He will slap the living daylight out of the gworo chewing illiterate.
That's what I call guts. Not a keyboard warrior like you.

3 more decades Nigeria will remain the way it is or even worse by then your Children must have cultivated your cowardice just like you inherited yours from your dad 3 decades ago.
Omo, see finishing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Micah360(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
Oine I cant blame u 4 cancelling ur part as the 'admin' of d protest cos I dunno wat blackmail or whatever u might have been threatened with. But next time u want to start sumtin like dis, u just got to be ready 4 anything dat it results to.
U just raised our hopes 4 ntin sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by nayduyb: 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
After the protested voices were heard and forgotten.. what next Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tuface, we know you made you voice heard. It didn't count. That 's the difference.

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
Btruth:
2Face, to be honest, I'm proud of you. Though, I was so upset on Sunday evening with you. But seeing people coming out for the protest yesterday, especially the Lagos people including the commissioner of Police too. You became an hero to me, because it was all because of your initiative.

Truly, your voice has been heard.

If you’re bristling at this one, ask yourself if you’d say, “an horse” or “an house.” What would people think if you went into the store and said, “I’ll have an half gallon of milk, please”?

You can and should use “an” if the H is silent and the word starts with a phonetic vowel, like “an hour.” Otherwise, go with “a” as the article.
"an hero". Really?

2 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
Came:
You watched with tears as people come out for wetin you no fit finish, you dey house dey cry crocodile tears. Yeye dey smell. Na now I no why many woman get belle for this man and many still dey pursue am,,he no get liver to tell them say him no want rubbish,,dem fine, and he start to dey sample dem,,dey born anyhow .

Am not sure you understand what you've just said,that guy can take good care of himself and his next generation,I think that it should not take him for Nigerians to realise that things are bad,and things must need to change,imho I think Nigerians are cowards,it took one man for things to change in Northern Africa starting from Tunis.

Nigerians need to standup and say enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Vanessa88(f): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Teacher: Who is your favorite coward

Student, : Tuface

grin

BTW Still love this dude atleast he created the awareness.. One love

2 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Laple0541(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nikeruka:
What a great opportunity u just missed..

You de mind am! yeye guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
no one would really take him serious like that after disappointing peeps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Btruth: 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
Josephamstrong1:

If you’re bristling at this one, ask yourself if you’d say, “an horse” or “an house.” What would people think if you went into the store and said, “I’ll have an half gallon of milk, please”?

You can and should use “an” if the H is silent and the word starts with a phonetic vowel, like “an hour.” Otherwise, go with “a” as the article.
"an hero". Really?
English master. Thank you....but I'm not here for that now. meanwhile, all your corrections are noted.

4 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
Btruth:
English master. Thank you....but I'm not here for that now. meanwhile, all your corrections are noted.

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by obontami: 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
Oyind17:
madem, how are you doing? smiley
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by sweerychick(f): 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
LaRochelle:
Nigerians and their bad mouths...

Did those people watch the video where he declared his intention to back out of the protest? Dude was messed up, mehn. Did you see his eyes? He was not looking into the camera 90% of the video duration. He was sad, and I know he wasn't acting. The people mocking him, did they come out for the protest? Was he the only celebrity that supported the cause? Do you have any idea of what he was threatened with?

Please oh, when next you want to shade or mock someone, put yourself in their shoes and see if you would love another doing same to you.
my dear next time folks like him decide to engage in a national struggle let them consult widely and make sure the have the balls for such purposes. He shouldn't have initiated the protest without knowing the implications, great men like Fela boldly stood up against the military regime and of course there was a price to pay for it. You must have guts to stand up against something greater than you. Otherwise you keep quiet. Even the bible said it don't challenge those greater than you.. Tuface should have known better

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by ephi123(f): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
Btruth:

Classic response.

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by freecocoa(f): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
Well, my people say, you beat a child with the right hand and draw him closer with the left (depending on which hand is most efficient for you) so therefore(according to my grandma), you are still our tubaba, I don't like to be a hypocrite, I understand fearing for your life, bottomline remains, you did something. So many others didn't even know there was a march yesterday, talk more of lending their voices or legs.

We still loff you tubaba. undecided

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Lasskeey: 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
No you are not a coward but a....... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by mickeymimi: 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
eeeya..... showing ur emotion is a sign of strength...it s time to move ... we are all human and cannot be perfect....
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Eluwilussit(m): 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=53512701]This guy is a fraudster

Like Nnamdi kanu

For Nnamdi kanu he will spend 3 more decades on different prison under Nigeria he hated so much[/quote

What has Nnamdi got to do with this?
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Okuchris(f): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
sweerychick:
See this clown, trying to play a victim. of course you are a Big coward because you started what you couldn't finish. tongue why did you call for a protest when you weren't aware of the implications? Abi see charlyboy he's fearless and he even showed up.. But instead you chickened out at the last moment.. Abeg keep your sympathy to yourself tongue next time keep silent on national issues, and don't come and form Nnamdi kanu or fayose when you don't have the balls to back it up angry just stick to your Annie and baby mamas
if he had not brought the idea, no body would have been out on the street in the name of protest. Only God knows what would have happen if he was there.He did his best but it was not appreciated.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
LaRochelle:
[s]Nigerians and their bad mouths...

Did those people watch the video where he declared his intention to back out of the protest? Dude was messed up, mehn. Did you see his eyes? He was not looking into the camera 90% of the video duration. He was sad, and I know he wasn't acting. The people mocking him, did they come out for the protest? Was he the only celebrity that supported the cause? Do you have any idea of what he was threatened with?

Please oh, when next you want to shade or mock someone, put yourself in their shoes and see if you would love another doing same to you[/s].

Women and emotions. This lady has a crush on Tuface!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Limitless72(m): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:
This guy is a fraudster

Like Nnamdi kanu

For Nnamdi kanu he will spend 3 more decades on different prison under Nigeria he hated so much

Lol...the biafran fearless leader would never chicken out when its comes to defending what is right!...if it a lie ask ur sick president he would tell you his greatest threat...,,
Nigeria a place where fundamental human right doesn't exist but it in the constitution...#Lol

2 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Mrfracon: 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ehya
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by ojibole(m): 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
what do you call a man dt can practise what he preaches (for what you believe,stand up). of course a coward nw
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by sweerychick(f): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Okuchris:
if he had not brought the idea, no body would have been out on the street in the name of protest. Only God knows what would have happen if he was there.He did his best but it was not appreciated.
my dear idea or no idea, the point is don't start what you can't finish. Yes he brought up the idea but he should have at least finished it, why wait less than 24hrs before calling it off. It's like a contractor starting a project and abandoning it at the critical point.

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by LaRochelle(f): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
sweerychick:
my dear next time folks like him decide to engage in a national struggle let them consult widely and make sure the have the balls for such purposes. He shouldn't have initiated the protest without knowing the implications, great men like Fela boldly stood up against the military regime and of course there was a price to pay for it. You must have guts to stand up against something greater than you. Otherwise you keep quiet. Even the bible said it don't challenge those greater than you.. Tuface should have known better

Everyone knows Fela was an activist, both lyrically and in reality. Has Tuface ever sang a song against Nigeria? The guy is just an artiste who has had enough of Nigeria's problems, the same way we all are.
If he's a coward, then most of us are. We just type #IStandWithNigeria on Twitter and wherever, and never do physical peaceful protests.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by peacesamuel94(m): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Most of Those calling him a coward, were not even there on the day of the protest, what a disgraceful show of hypocrisy.

Most Nigerians have a way of magnifying irrelevant issues, He failed to show up at the protest, but it held anyways, so why make a big deal out of it. See as every Tom dick and Harry is pointing accusing fingers as if they're incapable of making mistakes.

Caution is not fear, and no protest whatsoever is worth anybody's life. Don't mistake stupidity for guts.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by freecocoa(f): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
sweerychick:
See this clown, trying to play a victim. of course you are a Big coward and a hypocrite because you started what you couldn't finish. tongue why did you call for a protest when you weren't aware of the implications? Abi see charlyboy he's fearless and he even showed up.. But instead you chickened out at the last moment.. Abeg keep your sympathy to yourself tongue next time keep silent on national issues, and don't come and form Nnamdi kanu or fayose or better still Fela when you don't have the balls to back it up angry just stick to your Annie and baby mamas
Oh please! Park your hypocrisy one side first. From where to where did you protest to yesterday? Go shut him up from talking about national issues na, as if we all aren't guilty of disappointing each other. He has every right to back down from doing something he isn't comfortable with, that doesn't make him a bad person, it only makes him human, so get down from your high horse already.

2 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by liam93: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
Donexy16:
2face still deserves some credits, atleast he brot about the idea, even if he ended up disapointin his followers.. Baba u try jor
2face was never the initiator of d protest, he only publicized t

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by DrayZee: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
LaRochelle:
Nigerians and their bad mouths...

Please oh, when next you want to shade or mock someone, put yourself in their shoes and see if you would love another doing same to you.
Thank you very much for this post. Some people just want to talk. They don't even think.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by trustalliance: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hello join here to make money

https:///01InxOjk7yCL3h1IxAyD87

CLICK THE INVITE LINKS Above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Joins Obasanjo In Early Morning Exercise (Photos) / Amber Rose Rocks Smaller Boobs After Her Reduction Surgery (Photos) / Honeymoon Palava: Yvonne Jegede Lauds Deyemi Okanlawon For Near-Nude Scene (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.