Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting (85275 Views)

Photos Of The Last Game Kobe Bryant Watched With His Daughter / Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by MEGAWATCH: 4:47am On Feb 08, 2017
AT LEAST NNAMDI KALU IS BETTER THAN BUHARI WHO IS IN THE STATE OF LIVING DEAD.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by riddler4real(m): 4:49am On Feb 08, 2017
sugarbelly4:
Tuface has reacted to yesterday's protest in a new video he shared on his IG account. He was thankful to Nigerians who continued with the protest, even without him and also mocked those who called him a coward, saying that at least he's made his voice heard in the first instance.

See the IG video below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQOJ0lKjpt8/?taken-by=official2baba

[img]http://3.bp..com/-U1LR7O_S6OI/WJotOlkHqHI/AAAAAAAANBI/rz6i__CMYBYm5aEC87Hj3iasGA8yVYGWgCLcB/s400/re.jpeg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3ScBAank7g

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/i-watched-with-tears-in-my-eyes-as.html

Chicken
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Mayflowa(m): 4:49am On Feb 08, 2017
Sgwash:

Don't u like greatness, or a chance at it U never can tell, your voice can sound better and louder than 2babas

You can say that again! Of course, I am preparing myself. Opportunity meets preparedness. I do not have the platform Tuface has. He created that platform by his talent and he failed to take it to the next level. Be sure, I am going to create the platform to lead my countrymen from the shackles and manacles of oppressive and uninspiring governance.

2 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by riddler4real(m): 4:53am On Feb 08, 2017
abbey621:
90% of those calling him a coward would never risk their life for Nigeria. Most of them don't own a toy house not to talk of luxury houses and investments, the guy was picked up by DSS, threatened with God knows what and yet people still want him to do the unthinkable? People keep forgetting he is human and also a father, if they imprisoned him for treason or killed him, most of the mofos on here would continue with their lives...F*ck y'all!

He acted cowardly. Next time he should stick to his music instead of calling out for what he cannot achieve.
Stop being sentimental.

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Awoo88: 4:53am On Feb 08, 2017
Donexy16:
2face still deserves some credits, atleast he brot about the idea, even if he ended up disapointin his followers.. Baba u try jor
He didn't bring about the ideal. He heard about it and offered his support to the organizers. He messed by pulling out at all. He is a big coward

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by wink2015(m): 4:54am On Feb 08, 2017
grin

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by riddler4real(m): 4:54am On Feb 08, 2017
Mayflowa:

You can say that again! Of course, I am preparing myself. Opportunity meets preparedness. I do not have the platform Tuface has. He created that platform by his talent and he failed to take it to the next level. Be sure, I am going to create the platform to lead my countrymen from the shackles and manacles of oppressive and uninspiring governance.

I will be behind u
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Collins9156(m): 4:59am On Feb 08, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
2baba u started wat u can't finish rest in peace baba fela

Dat's why i like Burna boy til die.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by toshmann(m): 5:00am On Feb 08, 2017
You're a f-cking coward tuface angry
Shut the f-ck up.

It's easy to rally people when you are a celebrity. That is the easy part. The hard part is to partake in the action. Any celebrity can use his or her star power to get attention and rally a crowd to action.

You are dumb and cowardly. Hide your face in shame and don't remind us of your hopeless self by making shameless videos again. You thought this was another celebrity show or what? Of course when you stand against the govt you have to be ready for anything. It is called sacrifice. If you aint ready for it dont rally the population with your star power to do so. Look at area fada, he came out, was ready to take the bullet. He also has a family. If you ain't ready why did you rally the crowd?
Ewu celebrity

4 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by btoks: 5:23am On Feb 08, 2017
mickeymimi:
all these bad comments will just make him feel bad and cry the more...not nice embarassed
If we look at it from the other angle.
He would have got a lot of praise and be etched in history if he had gone through with the protest.

Ce la vie
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by millhouse: 5:28am On Feb 08, 2017
LaRochelle:
Nigerians and their bad mouths...

Did those people watch the video where he declared his intention to back out of the protest? Dude was messed up, mehn. Did you see his eyes? He was not looking into the camera 90% of the video duration. He was sad, and I know he wasn't acting. The people mocking him, did they come out for the protest? Was he the only celebrity that supported the cause? Do you have any idea of what he was threatened with?

Please oh, when next you want to shade or mock someone, put yourself in their shoes and see if you would love another doing same to you.
oga d brave may not live forever but the fearful do not live at all... Stop trying to give a coward a face... What could have happened to him if he joined? Nothing cause d protest was a sucess with or with out him.

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Mayflowa(m): 5:30am On Feb 08, 2017
riddler4real:

I will be behind u

Thank you bro. Thank you for believing in me. I have spent the better part of my life going to the best schools around the world just so to change the course of my countrymen. To think the world is moving with jet speed and we can't even afford a snail growth! we are rather backsliding. That is why I was so happy about tuface movement. The youths owe any nation and should wrestle it out from oldmen who are closer to were they are going. If we fail to realise our strength, we would never move forward.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by btoks: 5:43am On Feb 08, 2017
freecocoa:
What is your definition of 'chickening' out? Is a peaceful protest supposed to cost anyone's life? Why should a reasonable person put themself in harm's way, when he shouldn't? His safety was not guaranteed and at this point, his safety matters to him and his family? Will you father his kids if he died as a result of the protest?

Must he go to prison for Nigeria to be better? Y'all keep shouting "Mandela" like it is actually the law that someone goes to prison before citizens are given their rights, Abeg make we hear word.

As we all know, leading or partaking in a peaceful protest is not a crime. If that's all Tuface intended then no amount of threats should have deterred him.
Heck, most of us have received threats from just driving or simple encounters with police - this doesn't stop us from carrying out those activities.

Unfortunately, until each of us is not afraid of doing the right even in the face of threats, we'll never move forward as a nation.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Pimpzone: 5:52am On Feb 08, 2017
LaRochelle:

Did those people watch the video where he declared his intention to back out of the protest? Dude was messed up, mehn. Did you see his eyes? He was not looking into the camera 90% of the video duration. He was sad, and I know he wasn't acting. The people mocking him, did they come out for the protest? Was he the only celebrity that supported the cause? Do you have any idea of what he was threatened with?

Please oh, when next you want to shade or mock someone, put yourself in their shoes and see if you would love another doing same to you.

Nice1 baba, some people still need to watch mafian movies. 2face can be rooted anytime and he knows it.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by fairygeh(f): 5:52am On Feb 08, 2017
sweerychick:
See this clown, trying to play a victim. of course you are a Big coward and a hypocrite because you started what you couldn't finish. tongue why did you call for a national protest when you weren't ready for the implications? Abi see charlyboy he's fearless and he even showed up.. But instead you chickened out at the last moment.. Abeg keep your sympathy to yourself, you such a huge disgrace tongue next time keep silent on national issues, and don't come and form Nnamdi kanu or fayose or better still Fela when you don't have the balls to back it up angry just stick to your Annie and baby mamas
See as you take finish tuface grin grin cheesy grin
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Wallade(m): 5:55am On Feb 08, 2017
You did significant damage to your value with the decision to ditch Nigerians on that protest walk. We believed in you but you proved that you can't be trusted and I can't forget your cowardice anytime soon.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by KingRex1(m): 6:16am On Feb 08, 2017
sweerychick:
See this clown, trying to play a victim. of course you are a Big coward and a hypocrite because you started what you couldn't finish. tongue why did you call for a national protest when you weren't ready for the implications? Abi see charlyboy he's fearless and he even showed up.. But instead you chickened out at the last moment.. Abeg keep your sympathy to yourself, you such a huge disgrace tongue next time keep silent on national issues, and don't come and form Nnamdi kanu or fayose or better still Fela when you don't have the balls to back it up angry just stick to your Annie and baby mamas
No chills undecided
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 08, 2017
Most of them typing rubbish here didn't even go out for the protest, and wouldn't have gone even if TuFace was involved lipsrsealed Nairalanders with packaging, flaunting fake ideas just to...get what exactly
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by nodullin(m): 6:27am On Feb 08, 2017
Tuface... personally I'm dissapointed in U.

u brought Nigerians out of thier houses into the middle of the road.... only to run back home to sleep....

u messed up big time!!!
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by nodullin(m): 6:28am On Feb 08, 2017
nodullin:
Tuface... personally I'm dissapointed in U.

u brought Nigerians out of thier houses into the middle of the road.... only to run back home to sleep....

u messed up big time!!!
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Auki: 6:32am On Feb 08, 2017
He is looking for cheap popularity.

Where was he when Bokoharam were literally killing our families, and destroying houses and crops?
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by berrystunn(m): 6:39am On Feb 08, 2017
LaRochelle:

Not even one threat.. He cook up those things after a fight with the mum on phone..

Ask an igbo man the meaning of 2face in there language.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by miketayo(m): 6:39am On Feb 08, 2017
LaRochelle:

These are things he should have considered before bringing up the idea, do u think fela nd co weren't threatened, he should have at least showed up wen he saw ppl coming out, no one got hurt during the protest
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Okemmuo(m): 6:41am On Feb 08, 2017
YOU ARE NOT A COWARD. YOU ARE A REVOLUTIONARY. IN REVOLUTIONARY AESTHETICS,THE REVOLUTIONARY,CONVERNER, LEAD AGITATOR IS KICKED DOWN TO SCARE THE OTHER FOLLOWERS. OSOSFISAN'S "NO WASTED BREED CAN GIVE YOU AN INSIGHT". A HERO YOU ARE 2FACE IDIBIA, RISKING YOUR POPULARITY FOR THE SAKE OF THE MASSES.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by riddler4real(m): 6:45am On Feb 08, 2017
Mayflowa:

Thank you bro. Thank you for believing in me. I have spent the better part of my life going to the best schools around the world just so to change the course of my countrymen. To think the world is moving with jet speed and we can't even afford a snail growth! we are rather backsliding. That is why I was so happy about tuface movement. The youths owe any nation and should wrestle it out from oldmen who are closer to were they are going. If we fail to realise our strength, we would never move forward.
I totally concur with you. It's about time we begin to redefine our political journey. There is a window of opportunity widening by the day and if we don't cease it now, it will mean another generation in shackles.
Nigeria is bleeding and the cut is way deeper than we think.
I live in the UAE.... A country that once begged Nigeria for loan in the 1970s but was refused. Now they are 20 years ahead of us.
Here's my email Browngarrimail@gmail.com
Let us see how we can save our country

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by hopeforcharles(m): 6:48am On Feb 08, 2017
sweerychick:
You take style get bad mouth . grin grin grin no be you i see for gwarimpa estate yesterday?

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by fexyrich(m): 6:49am On Feb 08, 2017
Btruth:
2Face, to be honest, I'm proud of you. Though, I was so upset on Sunday evening with you. But seeing people coming out for the protest yesterday, especially the Lagos people including the commissioner of Police too. You became a hero to me, because it was all because of your initiative.

Truly, your voice has been heard.
this is d only meaningful post on this thread

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 08, 2017
sugarbelly4:
Tuface has reacted to yesterday's protest in a new video he shared on his IG account. He was thankful to Nigerians who continued with the protest, even without him and also mocked those who called him a coward, saying that at least he's made his voice heard in the first instance.

See the IG video below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQOJ0lKjpt8/?taken-by=official2baba

[img]http://3.bp..com/-U1LR7O_S6OI/WJotOlkHqHI/AAAAAAAANBI/rz6i__CMYBYm5aEC87Hj3iasGA8yVYGWgCLcB/s400/re.jpeg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3ScBAank7g

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/i-watched-with-tears-in-my-eyes-as.html

blablabla lubbish
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by wokemzine: 6:55am On Feb 08, 2017
All of us they fear to protest, person come give us mind, the person come withdraw, we use that mind wey the person give us take shake the nation. We come leave the objective of the protest come begin face who give us the mind. Which way nigeria
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobleking1994(m): 6:58am On Feb 08, 2017
Tu baba e be like say u want to tell us another story again
E be like say you want to act another movie again

Leave that story . Learn how to finish anything u want to start.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nomskybaba(m): 6:58am On Feb 08, 2017
LaRochelle:

How did you Know He Wasn't Acting!!Are you
A movie Director,Dude no Excuses....He messed with the Head of The populace...Who Cares if he Was threathened...Did he think It was going to Be easy in the First place.....Fela got Beaten time And time Again...Lost his Mom to These Tyrants...Did he Quit saying His mind...Tuface Has Gotten What he Wanted...A Big Fat check
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by histemple: 7:04am On Feb 08, 2017
Came:
You watched with tears as people come out for wetin you no fit finish, you dey house dey cry crocodile tears. Yeye dey smell. Na now I no why many woman get belle for this man and many still dey pursue am,,he no get liver to tell them say him no want rubbish,,dem fine, and he start to dey sample dem,,dey born anyhow .

There is no better word than coward to best describe his withdrawal from the planned protest at the eleventh hour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Joins Obasanjo In Early Morning Exercise (Photos) / Amber Rose Rocks Smaller Boobs After Her Reduction Surgery (Photos) / Honeymoon Palava: Yvonne Jegede Lauds Deyemi Okanlawon For Near-Nude Scene (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.