Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" (61932 Views)

“children Of Nowadays Dem No Get Respect” – Blackface Blasts Wizkid / Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Mmaitahh: 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
Former plantashun boi, Blackface has taken to Instagram to lambast 2Baba. Read what he wrote below:

"Now for the record #2faceidibia if I didn't work with you @official2baba in #plantashunboiz and asked you sing one of the quickest song I ever I wrote #africanqueen you wouldn't have had a #bighit as it is termed and next to that is my song #letsomebodyloveyou you sang without my permission and your manager @efeomorogbe published it illegally which we will get to the bottom of...its been me all the time giving you sleepiness nights as you know am a hard knock to crack,all i did was help you you tufaced being...off the artists i worked with why I have a problem with only you?because you're a lazy artist despite all your gifts and when you found out I was making new artists famous and i was improving vocally you got jealous and planned the industry to sabotage me and you kept making music about it like one of ur lines said "dem never know wetin wan hit dem them" wan follow them" because you and your #creepyagents planned it all..and you said so much in many of ur other songs...the truth is you're the one filled with hate and envy...and you know it..that's why I named you #2face OK. what's the name of that club you guys had the meeting again?you killed plantashun boiz because of your tuface nature and same way you wanted doing a protest for your pocket and it was wrong timing..I saved you cause you for dey for jail but you never grateful but pained over someone growing and development hence una plan make dem no gimme show...well 8years of sabotage and am still here and am still inspiring you and for that even if you hate me you should still be thankful to me still....
#BFN "

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS02zpLDoE0/?hl=en

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
This bissh should just get a grip already

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by JeffreyJames(m): 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
This Monumental failure should go and rest abeg....still living in the past while his mates have moved on.

251 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by sinaj(f): 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nigga is just filled with regret.

He needs to forgive his past nd move on.

177 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by basisop(m): 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
After smoking weed this one will just be bitter.
What's the big deal if he wrote the song? Was the song stolen? Please keep your bitterness and rejoice with him.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Tallesty1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
Airforce+1 role model

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by BoosBae(f): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
Though painful, blackface should move on and stop dwelling in the past. Since he isn't so good at singing, he should take up writing on a professional level and make good cash. Everyone must not be a singer. Writing may just be his talent.

Bottom line, he should free himself from this bitterness so God can bless him.

382 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Shelloween(m): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
If you were as lazy as he is..... You'd be a made man.....buh... You will always be an upcoming artiste. Black ass.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by SolexxBarry(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bro if u wrote African queen as u claim why don't u write another one

291 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by diablos: 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
Blackface u just dey wake up abi? U wan commit suicide for african queen of hw many decades ago

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Fkforyou(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
Na frustration and jealousy go kill this black face... grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by IamAirforce1: 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
Tallesty1:
Airforce+1 role model

Lol
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Tallesty1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Lol
busted

gringringringringringrin

7 Likes

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by LesbianBoy(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
Who is black face and what does he do for a living

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by IamAirforce1: 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
Tallesty1:

busted

gringringringringringrin
Nothing do you boss grin

Blackface na champion before before.

"Street" don take over right now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by LesbianBoy(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
And I saw faze the other day on my street o! I for ask am "bia wetin 2face do blackfaze bikonu" grin grin

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by lammsohiman(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
Blackface and this em "I wrote African queen" for ova a decade, him no de tire? If him de dat good him suppose don write another one.

50 Likes

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by rattlesnake(m): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
this black f0ol

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Jodha(f): 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Frustration makwalagi this black mugu grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by micfoley: 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
Not again.

So why haven't u written another hit song all these years

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Abudu2000(m): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Give credit where credit is due, we all know 2face is a thief and a liar, he proved that during the protests....

Wait, let me ask you all, do you naively think all his hits were written by him

He even did the same thing to black trybe, promised to bring them up bit instead was using their head for his own shine...

Mtcheeew.....

#fraudster

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by ednut1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
hunger induced hate

9 Likes

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by donmalcolm21(m): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
Abudu2000:
Give credit where credit is due, we all know 2face is a thief and a liar, he proved that during the protests....

He even did the same thing to black trybe, promised to bring them up bit instead was using their head for his own shine...

Mtcheeew.....

#fraudster
Haboki even have an opinion

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by donmalcolm21(m): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
Blackface needs to smoke this to keep him busy again

18 Likes

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by martinsfm(m): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
Theres something they call ghostwriting.... Dre Dre uses it, late former NWA rapper Eazy E used it... so?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by Nbote(m): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
So U wey no lazy, how far?? Abi na u also write other 2baba hits ever since? Or rather since u're such a gud and busy artiste, why u neva write anoda one? Dis guy and Eedris are jus so annoying

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by mankan2k7(m): 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
where dis guy dey kip him songs self? abeg give us a brake. u have lost ur fame and popularity already, na efe time we dey now.

oya park well

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
Abudu2000:

Mtcheeew.....

#fraudster
Who Be D 'We'??

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by josephine123: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
BLACKFACE COMES AFTER 2FACE AGAIN ON AFRICAN QUEEN AFTER THIS HAPPENED IN BBNAIJA SHOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R43MiRiuS4o

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by darocha1: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
Go and die
Re: Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" by clefstone(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
this blackface na woman or wetin?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) / Top 5 Nigerian Musicians In The Diasporas / Bakare Olalekan Mubarak: Nigeria's Tallest Male Model (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.