Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day (3370 Views)

Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex / Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day by Babaneh(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
So touching angry

Kudos to the lady that got married to him and so to his friends who stood by him..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
I feel for him

2 Likes

Re: Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day by THUGLIFE101(m): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day by Airforce1(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
True friends

True Love

I wish them sweet marital bliss.

I'm so touched right now..

Wow

2 Likes

Re: Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
Mehn! They are really friend's in deed..

God bless their union...AMEN!!

1 Like

Re: Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
Must he stand to kiss her?
Re: Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day by PMBfirstson(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
Who would help him in the other room?
Re: Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day by SINZ: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
Na lie joor. undecided
Re: Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day by Donexy16(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
This is lovely
Re: Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day by mhisbliss(f): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
picture of the paralysis or adonbelivit
Re: Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day by decatalyst(m): 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Mehn! They are really friend's in deed..

God bless their union...AMEN!!

A friend in the time of need is a friend indeed.

They are really true friends.

Never ashamed to associate with their physically challenged friend.

Supportive and encouraging on his biggest day.

Showing empathy and love for their friend on a day loke this.

The picture says it all...quite emotional.

How many likes for these loyal friends?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day by darbeelicous(f): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
All na for show, and forming creativity........ Btw, how many friends need to hold him even if it's tru?
Re: Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day by princeakins(m): 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
cry
Re: Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day by princeakins(m): 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
darbeelicous:
All na for show, and forming creativity........ Btw, how many friends need to hold him even if it's tru?

Look beyond d forming na darbee.

As for d frns, jux normal wedding concept
Wr u put ur emotions undecided
Re: Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day by slimthugchimee(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
soo sad and sweet at thesame time cry

THUGLIFE angry
Re: Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day by darbeelicous(f): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
they are still in tact.................. Its just that with all these fake lifestyle and lies people tell on social media these days, I find it difficult to beliv anymore....... My opinion: I think people would do anything to get likes and loving remarks on social medias!
Anyhow sha....... So long as they're married, hml to them!
princeakins:

Look beyond d forming na darbee.

As for d frns, jux normal wedding concept
Wr u put ur emotions undecided
Re: Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day by verygudbadguy(m): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Together, we can achieve the unimaginable. Just like a stick of broom is easily broken and the bunch is difficult to break.

Just one or two of those guys wouldn't have held the guy up straight without trace of his paralysis.

Together with love and unity, Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba can move this country forward together.

#OneNigeria #LetsPreachLove #SeasonOfLove #Valentine

1 Like

Re: Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day by Donjasdeblest(m): 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day by datola: 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
I hope the friends were not crying sha.

Go bless the union and heal the man.
Re: Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day by Chidonc(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
just negodu love, somewhere in Ibadan Nigeria, mamagee would be looking for a horseband that last 24hrs on bed.
Re: Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day by princeakins(m): 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
darbeelicous:
they are still in tact.................. Its just that with all these fake lifestyle and lies people tell on social media these days, I find it difficult to beliv anymore....... My opinion: I think people would do anything to get likes and loving remarks on social medias!
Anyhow sha....... So long as they're married, hml to them!

U'v said it all..
Re: Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day by Artistree: 12:18am On Feb 08, 2017
SINZ:
Na lie joor. undecided
Check his legs...
Re: Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day by nenergy(m): 5:49am On Feb 08, 2017
The picture is real, but the story is false. He is not paralyzed. He's fraternity brothers are showing him support. It's an American tradition fraternity brothers have.

See true story: http://www.snopes.com/groomsmen-supporting-a-paralyzed-man-at-his-wedding/

(1) (Reply)

Mature advice is seriously needed. / Nigerian Girls Online Sadist Or Just Dumb? Please Change / Please - My Friend's Sister Is Missing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.