Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

"I Nearly Lost My Life Today For Trying To Defend Gov. Wike" - Twitter User - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Nearly Lost My Life Today For Trying To Defend Gov. Wike" - Twitter User (1300 Views)

Lady Arrested As Buhari Visits Lagos For Trying To Use A Bridge Shut Down / Stop Weeping, Arm Benue People To Defend Themselves, Sagay Tells Ortom / Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Nearly Lost My Life Today For Trying To Defend Gov. Wike" - Twitter User by pBuhari(f): 6:47am On Feb 08, 2017
In a series of tweet, a twitter user with a handle @chichriso claimed that he nearly lost his life for defending the Rivers State governor, Gov. Wike on the alleged bribery to INEC during the rerun election.

"I nearly lost my life today for trying to defend @GovWike on the alleged N111m bribery to INEC"

"The worst part of it is that @GovWike do not even know if I am existing in Port Harcourt or not"

"But I always put my life in a line trying 2defend a man whom I have live 2 lov. Despite the fact dat @GovWike do nt hv anything 2 do wit me"

"But my happiness dis night is that @GovWike has been able to defend himself against this propagandist at the center"

https://twitter.com/chichriso/status/829046878293602305

Re: "I Nearly Lost My Life Today For Trying To Defend Gov. Wike" - Twitter User by madridguy(m): 6:47am On Feb 08, 2017
Ok
Re: "I Nearly Lost My Life Today For Trying To Defend Gov. Wike" - Twitter User by littlewonders: 6:49am On Feb 08, 2017
Please who are those that treked from Lagos to Abuja when APC won? We want them to trek to London and confirm something for us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Nearly Lost My Life Today For Trying To Defend Gov. Wike" - Twitter User by petrov10: 6:53am On Feb 08, 2017
Nice one bro smiley
Re: "I Nearly Lost My Life Today For Trying To Defend Gov. Wike" - Twitter User by Nogodye(m): 7:06am On Feb 08, 2017
Why won't you lost your life when you're busy defending a National thief that doesn't know you...You better mind your business

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Nearly Lost My Life Today For Trying To Defend Gov. Wike" - Twitter User by sarrki(m): 7:07am On Feb 08, 2017
It is well with you
Re: "I Nearly Lost My Life Today For Trying To Defend Gov. Wike" - Twitter User by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:10am On Feb 08, 2017
As much as you love any politician, don't stick out your head for them. They're all the same. thank God its almost, you really didn't lose your life.
Re: "I Nearly Lost My Life Today For Trying To Defend Gov. Wike" - Twitter User by ddippset(m): 7:28am On Feb 08, 2017
You didn't try hard enough defending him. Next time try harder, when you do lose your life then we'd know you tried your best defending him.

1 Like

Re: "I Nearly Lost My Life Today For Trying To Defend Gov. Wike" - Twitter User by AfroMighty(m): 7:56am On Feb 08, 2017
You want to die for wike of all people, Bros you are mad
Re: "I Nearly Lost My Life Today For Trying To Defend Gov. Wike" - Twitter User by tunderay(m): 8:03am On Feb 08, 2017
Lol. The hustle is real. Dude want Wike to kuku know him now.

1 Like

Re: "I Nearly Lost My Life Today For Trying To Defend Gov. Wike" - Twitter User by omenkaLives(m): 8:10am On Feb 08, 2017
Oya Wike, someone almost laid down their life for you. Call him and dash him some money.

Dumbfool.
Re: "I Nearly Lost My Life Today For Trying To Defend Gov. Wike" - Twitter User by Kondomatic(m): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2017
Somebody wants little favour from Wike
Re: "I Nearly Lost My Life Today For Trying To Defend Gov. Wike" - Twitter User by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 08, 2017
Exactly!!
Kondomatic:
Somebody wants little favour from Wike
Re: "I Nearly Lost My Life Today For Trying To Defend Gov. Wike" - Twitter User by BlackSeptember: 10:12am On Feb 08, 2017
Nogodye:
Why won't you lost your life when you're busy defending a National thief that doesn't know you...You better mind your business
But you are defending a bigot and nepostic bed ridden buhari who in his vegetable state can't Even recall his name.
Re: "I Nearly Lost My Life Today For Trying To Defend Gov. Wike" - Twitter User by BlackSeptember: 10:14am On Feb 08, 2017
omenkaLives:
Oya Wike, someone almost laid down their life for you. Call him and dash him some money.

Dumbfool.
Omenka, how come you ve given up fighting the Igbos you love to hate?

How much has buhari given you even when his brothers decimated Agatu your own brothers while ypu were still chanting Sai Baba
Re: "I Nearly Lost My Life Today For Trying To Defend Gov. Wike" - Twitter User by BlackSeptember: 10:16am On Feb 08, 2017
ddippset:
You didn't try hard enough defending him. Next time try harder, when you do lose your life then we'd know you tried your best defending him.
He is ready to lay down his life for him but you will shy away if Buhari ask you to dpnate your Liver for him to live

(1) (Reply)

I Received An Email From Saraki To Give Him Support! / Biafra: The Anambra Central No Election Rally, Full Coverage / Jubilation As Court Assumes Jurisdiction Over Biafra Sovereignty Lawsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.