Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

8 Lies Men Tell When They Are Caught Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Lies Men Tell When They Are Caught Cheating (540 Views)

LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection / 8 Lies You Probably Heard When You Were A Kid / Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Lies Men Tell When They Are Caught Cheating by lalabrother: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2017
1)I don't know how it happened, I swear I never meant to hurt u baby

2)Its not what you think !!!! Ur taking this too far......lol

3)Well,there are things I wnt be able to explain right nw cos it will be difficult for u to see reason becos of perception, buh believe me wen I tell u,I cnt go out of my way to hurt u deliberately.

4)"its just physical, babe u know its u i love".

5)It wasn't what you think - it was a "photoshoot" smiley

6)If the babe calls on phone and you happen to be right there, you see the helloing 100 times and cut the call. Lol oboi, the cutting is offing the phone one straight up.

7)I was only being a friend. I didn't know she had something else in mind. She seduced me, trust me, its not something I took to heart.

coolWe did actually do it, it isn't what it seems to be, she's my business partner or Cline.... Lies men tell shaaaaaa.

Oya all the ladies, add your own
Re: 8 Lies Men Tell When They Are Caught Cheating by Naughtytboy: 11:11am On Feb 08, 2017
Shame on you
Re: 8 Lies Men Tell When They Are Caught Cheating by BiafranBushBoy: 11:12am On Feb 08, 2017
A Bigger Shame on You! angry
Re: 8 Lies Men Tell When They Are Caught Cheating by sweerychick(f): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2017
So true cry, especially number 3. Some men can lie for Africa grin. Yet they still want you to be there number 1 undecided.
Re: 8 Lies Men Tell When They Are Caught Cheating by darbeelicous(f): 11:23am On Feb 08, 2017
op, most men don't lie...... They give silly excuses and try to defend themselves! Most times they'll be like: u re not a good cook, u don't satisfy me in bed, u nag alot, u are not neat enough, u don't give me much attention, blah blah blah...... Oh yes don't forget the "its the work of the devil" poor devil! cry
Men don't feel remorseful when they cheat, they just justify it by pushing the blame on the woman, leaving her feeling like she ain't good enough!
Men and women...... Same species..... Worlds apart!
Re: 8 Lies Men Tell When They Are Caught Cheating by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
sweerychick:
So true cry, especially number 3. Some men can lie for Africa grin. Yet they still want you to be there number 1 undecided.
LADIES OWN WORST PASS
Re: 8 Lies Men Tell When They Are Caught Cheating by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
"You jump into conclusion easily"

(1) (Reply)

Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore / *aww* This Touching Story Of A Guy Will Leave You In Tears / !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.