Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,817 members, 7,824,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

I Don't Like My Sister's Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Like My Sister's Boyfriend. (6298 Views)

Can U Date your Sister's Boyfriend. / My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? / My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Like My Sister's Boyfriend. by DonEse125(f): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2009
There's this guy my sister's been dating,and i don't like him. I was never in support of the r/ship from the beginning. When he started coming around,she was in a bad place emotionally,she wasn't ready for a r/ship,so i wasn't in support of it. Anyway,he was a jerk,very immature,he hurt her,made her cry,you get the picture. They kinda broke up. A few months ago,he came back and he'd supposedly 'repented'-except i don't buy it. He's still the same immature,cocky guy,and i think he'll hurt her again. I've kept my disliking him to myself,minding my own business-i don't wanna pour sand in anyone's garri,least of all my sister's. A couple of days ago,a mutual friend came over and we talked about. She felt that my keeping quiet about him was very wrong. She said that as family, my opinion of him matters a lot and since i dont have feelings for him(like my sister does)i see him objectively and i'm not blind to his faults. And since i know my sister i'l be able to tell whether he's a suitable match. She added that if my sister got hurt,i'd get hurt too. And she hit a nerve,because i think she'll get hurt. He's no good for her. He did,and keeps doing stupid,immature things. My sister is what you'd call tempermental. I don't wanna get into an argument with her over it,but i know that's what'll happen if i bring it up. So i dunno whether i should keep minding my business or whether i should have this nice,long talk with her.
P.s:1-I'm not remotely interested in her boyfriend.
2-I didn't have any beef with him before they started dating nor do i have any personal beef with him now.
Re: I Don't Like My Sister's Boyfriend. by Godmother(f): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2009
Just keep praying for your sister that things turn out right. There is nothing prayers cannot do
Re: I Don't Like My Sister's Boyfriend. by strita(f): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2009
Sweetheart,
advice her jare. Since you are the one that is seeing the issue from a clear perspective you will be in a better position to see through the sham.
Just tell her the truth and try to be mild about it so she would not think you are being jealous. Also, put her in your prayers.
Re: I Don't Like My Sister's Boyfriend. by freecocoa(f): 1:31am On Dec 05, 2009
She's ur sista n 4rm d way u sound u really care abt her so hav a hrt 2 hrt talk wit her,an arguement mite ensure but u girls'll get over it,if u dnt wanna see her get hurt u have 2 tell her wat u tink cos if something goes rung in d reletionship n u tell her u had ur reservations blive me she'll blame u 4 nt opening up 2 her.
Re: I Don't Like My Sister's Boyfriend. by Nura723(m): 2:17am On Dec 05, 2009
She will never listen coz that is the type of guys that gurls want. So stop deceiving ur- self and let it happen. Advising her is just a waste of tyme coz she will be the one that will be fucking him after all the good words u hav given her,
Re: I Don't Like My Sister's Boyfriend. by TheSeeker(m): 4:53am On Dec 05, 2009
Wetin concern you? grin Seriously, it's none of your business who she choses to date, and sincerely speaking, she won't take it easy with you if she does love the guy - although some girls' minds are so feeble that they can be twiddled anytime yet they claim 'love' for their guys. But if your sister is the kind that loves her boyfriend unconditionally, trust me, you'll not have it easy from her. It is just like that and nothing can change it.
Re: I Don't Like My Sister's Boyfriend. by ebinom(f): 6:18am On Dec 05, 2009
i think you better mind you business so to speak(i don't mean to sound rude or anything) cos you may end up loosing her as your sister.it's just like when you tell a woman her man is cheating on her,you will end up being the enemy.she'll learn from experience.
Re: I Don't Like My Sister's Boyfriend. by DonEse125(f): 6:58am On Dec 05, 2009
She doesn't love him yet. Sure she's got strong feelings for him,but it's not yet gotten to the point of love. I just don't get what his appeal is to her. Imagine him telling her 'don't you know you're very lucky to have me?'. It's one thing for a girl to decide for herself that she's lucky to have a certain man,he's God's gift to her,bla bla bla,but for him to say it,and the way he said it(i was there)tells me he doesn't see her as 'worthy' of him,and in his mind,he's just managing her.
Re: I Don't Like My Sister's Boyfriend. by DonEse125(f): 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2009
*sigh*
Re: I Don't Like My Sister's Boyfriend. by mamagee3(f): 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2009
Just pray for your sister
It's her life not yours
Too bad you hate her boyfriend
. tongue
Re: I Don't Like My Sister's Boyfriend. by Flavio: 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2009
mama-gee:

Just pray for your sister
It's her life not yours
Too bad you hate her boyfriend
. tongue

I love your comments, short, truthful and direct, lol
Re: I Don't Like My Sister's Boyfriend. by mamagee3(f): 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2009
Flavio:

I love your comments, short, truthful and direct, lol

Thanks
I appreciate it
. tongue

(1) (Reply)

England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) / Photos ; When You Were A Kid And Your Sister's Friend Came Over / The Vibrator That Guarantees Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.