Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out (9378 Views)

Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? / I Don't Like My Sister's Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by goldenoc(f): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2005
My sister's boyfriend felled in love with me. After he told me how my sister behaves, that he doesn't like how she does things, l adviced him on how to be following her. l also encourage him to take heart that one day she will change.

After that time the guy started disturbing me, saying that l'm the one he wanted, that he made a mistake by friending my sister.

Please help me; l don't know what to tell this guy.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by Seun(m): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2005
See Also: [list][li]Can You Date Your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister?[/li][li]To Marry Girlfriend's Younger Sister?[/li][/list]

Hope this helps. Our numerious in-house romance experts will soon be online to answer your question!
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by pintos(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2005
Goldenoc dear,
Please run away from such a guy and tell him to get a life...he will surely destroy you. He has got no conscience and allows his dirty ...............manhood to rule his sanity....................and will never stop at this game[color=#000099].........i bet the next in-line will be your other sisters, cousins and friends and then your mother and grandmother and maybe his own sisters and daughter in that order
MEN MEN MEN ..........CASTRATE THEM [/color] !
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by dablessed(f): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2005
Run away from such a man! He wants to ruin your family and the relationship between u and ur sister. The very reason why he is dumping your sister for you is the same reason he'll dump you for somebody else, maybe your bestfriend - who knows.

Do not make the mistake of going out with him. If you've started having any kind of emotional attachment towards him, i'm sure that can be dealt with. Deal with your self my girl.

Let me ask you this: " How do u think your sister would feel if she discovers u're going out with her ex"?  Who would you rather be loyal to ?
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by tcherokee(m): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2005
Really the right thing to do is to tell the boy to leave you, firstly cos Ur sister may feel betrayed....."may".. no will feel betrayed if her boyfriend leaves her for you, but then again i think you must feel something for the guy otherwise i do not feel this should be an issue. if you feel something for the guy and maybe you think he is the one....., what can i say. Go for it girl, afterall u r not going to marry Ur sister. then again u may not marry the boy in question, Hmm. Well the choice is really up to you but know this if you agree to go out with him and he eventually dumps you for someone else. you may have lost a good relationship with your sister for nothing.....
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by Latoya(f): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2005
Aqua, hear yourself talking.... can u read what u typed again?How do u feel?
U must think all gals r after recharge cards.if u think all the chicks u date ask u for phone cards then keep it to yourself and dont try to destroy other peoples lives with that.
Goldenoc is talking about her family, life,reputation and all,u r here talking about yeilding phone cards.If u dont have a better advice y dont u keep your hands in your pocket instead of them being on the keyboard typing unhelpful statements....
I AM DISAPPOINTED shocked
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by Justmoi(f): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2005
Don't even think about it.  Tell the guy to take a hike. He wasn't being genuine when he related his "relationship problems" to you. He was just trying to feel you out.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by goldenoc(f): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2005
l have heard u all thanks for your replies. but l still need more answers because l'm really confused, many people said l should leave the guy, but this guy said he will die if l leave him. and he mean it.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by dablessed(f): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2005
Abeg let him die and let's hear word ojere. What's he doing if he no die.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by tcherokee(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2005
l have heard you all thanks for your replies. but l still need more answers because l'm really confused, many people said l should leave the guy, but this guy said he will die if l leave him. and he mean it.

Talk true, u too have an interest in the guy. are u also attracted to him? As far as i know sha no guy ever died from rejection or a broken heart, so if that is your reason. then you have no reason to be confused. but if u think u are also in luv with him.... that's a different matter entirely.

So tell us, do you also have feelings for the guy?
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by nike4luv(f): 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2005
yea cos if u dont u wont really cares if he dies...dont do it gurl, put urself in ur sis position, de guy is thinking wit his d**k not his head

[move]castrate all men!!! (i'm just kidding)[/move]
but seriously, its not rite dont do it
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by oluwizard(m): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2005
My sister why are you asking this question ? just think about it yourself, will you be happy if your younger sister is dating your toaster not to talk of your boy friend ? see what is bad is bad no any other name 4 it ok. Tell the guy to die and go to hell, he is not have any feelings for you he is just looking for fun ok. If you agree to date the guy you are making a big mistake of your life, Please forget about him for life.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by nike4luv(f): 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2005
aye aye
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by solo2(m): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2005
Not only that you will run away from such guy, also make sure that your sister is safe from such guy by doing everything possible that your sister leave him.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by pintos(m): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2005
The response will be a certain feeling,
an inner awareness,
whereby you know what to do under the circumstances.
Guidance in all things comes as the still small voice within: reveals .
listen to this voice as against what your sister's Ex is saying.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by nike4luv(f): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2005
maybe both of dem should let him burn
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by oluwizard(m): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2005
Pls call ur sister and tell her everything now. Because if she find out by herself, she will not be happy with u. Pls don't break ur family with ur own hand.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by mosiate(f): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2005
pls,don't be confueseal and make up your mind that your're not going out with him.you'll defintly find someone who will love you more than he does.preferablyu go and teell your mum the whole story she will know how to handle it better.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by DEKING3(m): 9:26am On Aug 01, 2005
I hope you don't have a crush on the guy sha? Just tell us so that we would know what to tell you.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by goldenoc(f): 9:39am On Aug 01, 2005
Ohhhhhh!!!! guys you all are brave guys indeed. thanks for all your replies, l think there is no two options in this matter than to leave this guy even if he wants to die let him die, l have leant he has no regard for my family.

Thank you all for calling me in order.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by goldenoc(f): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2005
De_kind not has happened shaiii but this guy is my office boy.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by angelak(f): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2005
My dear, that guy is just a player. His not sincere. Tell your sister about the jerk and both of you should confront him about it. His actions show that he does not have respect for you and your sister. His feeling like some player who wants to play two sisters.

I hope you don't even smile with that guy, because his trying to make a fool of you and your sister. The moment you give him the chance to have you, my dear his going to dump you like an old rag and will immediately start telling another girl, maybe your junior sister or cousin, how terrible you are!

Be wise and Careful!
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by pkrix(m): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2005
Word?!

Your sister's boyfriend wants you?

Are u sure u did not make the first move and now afraid?

Anyway, that guy is some sort of a conceited arse hole.

An antiquated, outmoded, and prehistoric nincompoop.

He's a .. sh .....con .... "make I carry on"

He is only if Goldenoc has not made the first ...........
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by hotangel2(f): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2005
The guy is a Jerk... a big one for that matter.

Please tell him off. Don't even think of considering him.

Besides you have a bf (saw that in your other post ) , what do you think he'll say about this?

Bottom line, don't do it.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by bomaivy(f): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2005
You should have included you age so that I can know if you are immature or simply dumb.Why did you have to listen to his complains about your sister.Do you think your sister is bad and you are good.It is gossip and it very bad.

Please learn to mind your own business.And don't date someone who has dated your sister or friend.It is the same thing as eating another persons leftovers.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by Seun(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2005
Calm down, bomaivy, I can tell that you've been hurt by gossip in the past. And welcome to Nairaland, the Internet home of Nigerians and friends of Nigeria!
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by TaliTali(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2005
golenoc, many girls have fallen into this trap and it is a pitty. Whatever thing that interests them to go into this kind of temptation is best known to them because it is never ignorantly that this happen to them. Some of them do it and intertain themselves with querrels at home about the said guy. Is this not gabbage?

For your help babe, simply tell him off irrespective of what happens either to him or to you. He simply is a tempting tool to throw rubbish into your family.

Thank you. shocked
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by DEKING3(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2005
goldenoc, listen,

A WORD TO THE WISE, IS ENOUGH!!!
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by nddy(m): 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2005
HEY coolit doesnt matter if your sister dated him or not. All that matters is DO YOU LOVE HIM.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by legry(m): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2005
I’ve read through and something hits me everyone is just hanging the dude. nd a scenario comes to my head now What if this guy actually loves the younger sister, what if the older sister treats him  like shit or sleeps around on him, or doesn’t give a hoot about him or generally makes his life hell and somewhere along the line there is this young sister that he can actually come to and lay all his woes too and she accepts him, does'nt treat him like shit gives him a shoulder to lay his head on  and somehow they get talking and blah blah blah blah yaw all know what im trying to say , what if the younger sister actually encouraged this attitude and the guy actually fell in love with the girl  WHAT IF this is the scenario then what is the guy a BASTARD then according to all of you, cause all ive seen here is everyone castrating and hanging this guy without actually finding out if the girl in question had something to do with this situation or the real situation with the guy and his girlfriend Please people ask questions then make judgment frankly I don’t trust this situation and it sounds too one sided for my liking
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by chiuzo(f): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2005
I agree with legry the story is a bit one sided however i can understand goldenoc's dilemma having been in that kind of situation before.The best thing u can do is to tell the guy in the most polite way possible that u are not interested with out necessarily been rude or aggresive about. If u guys have a future eventually it would work out and no one would be hurt but if u re not sure u have one (future) dont get involved and it doesnt mean u have to tell ur sister either. it will only bring up unnessessary talk and anger at u and the guy.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by Chigszy(f): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2005
the guy has every right to fall in love with who ever he wants to. you can not  control who u fall for but in this situation that is a nut cracker. if it were me, i will not encourage it no matter how madly in love the guy is. i mean he is my sister's bf for crying out loud!! that is just bertayal.  i can talk her into breaking up with her boyfriend because he does not seem like the right person for her but after that i still will not even hooke up with him.
about castrating the guy that is not the best solution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Knack That Thing Till It........... / Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? / Video Of Tacha Exposing Her Boobs While Seyi Baths Her Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.