Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo (69603 Views)

Buhari: "Osinbajo's VP Position Threatened" / Buhari In Lagos: Naomi Campbell Changes The Caption Of Her Photos With President / JUST IN!!! Amaechi & Justice Nyako's Phone Chat Over Kanu's Secret Trial Leaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by freeborn76(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
seguno2:

What have you been smoking?
It is time to stop it.
How can you type that about a coup plotter?
A man who ran for elections three failed times in-

He had to recruit the archetypal political mercenary- an indicted drug dealer and area father to agberos before he could be packaged with plenty lies and propaganda to become president.

Every time he failed, he went to the courts, you fail to mention that

1 Like

Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by SUCRE007: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Acting president,acting CJN, acting Efcc

In light of the above

Miisef na acting citizen of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by bora1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
Truth be told. Nothing seems to work since the advent of this government. Mr. President is sick and should be relieved of his duty, constitutionally. His health can't carry on, albeit his Psyche.
If I'm a member of the red chamber, I would move for the UK government to prevail on the handler of Mr president health to forward a progressive report of his health status to enable us move on as a nation. For how long are we going to wait on an archaic mind obviously without any blueprint to prevent or bring the nation out of recession.
As of this morning, Nigeria has no President or acting President. Vice President was supposed to be sworn-in as the acting President in the face of incapacitated president. The constitution is loud and clear on issues like this. Buhari himself appealed to lawmakers in 2010 to impeach the ailing president Yar' dua when he was sick.
We are now appealing to the lawmakers to impeach ailing president Buhari, without sentiment, fear or favour to any region or religion. The Nigeria constitution is sacrosanct on this.
The complete health status report of aspirants showing a clean bill of health is supposed to be part of compulsory document to be PUBLISHED before going for the primaries and if its altered for political reasons, all persons deposed to it must be made to face the music. Enough is Enough of bag of bones contesting as president of Nigeria. INEC should take note.
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by TNTEZZY20(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
You try
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by viki84(m): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
Mendelssohn:
Buhari and his handlers should absorb it into their sensitive consciousness that nothing should be considered an arcanum about his health status. He's not a president of Osinbajo and should understand that he's responsible to about 170 million people who helplessly rely on his discretion. I consistently insist that not only is it iniquitous for anyone to wish his fellow human an untimely exit from the earth plane, but also a rude affront to the Giver of life Himself. But really, maybe one day at a time, some ardent supporters like me might just be stripped off our basis for argument if Buhari's actions and inactions translate to sentiments not sufficiently fashionable to procure us a general understanding of his status in all facets in full verisimilitude.
Hon. Patrick Is That You?
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by Obienesarah: 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
Someone else used Buhari's phone.
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by Kobicove(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lies, lies and more lies! undecided
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by tonex360: 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
A WHOLE REDEEM PASTOR EVEN U OSIBANJO!!! HMMMMM.. SMH.
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by frankie99: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
Rubbish... If someone is in a right state of health... Wat test does he needs dats he is waiting for ages...
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by able20(m): 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
See how politics turn a pastor to a job man and a liar.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by orunto27: 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=seguno2 post=53531529]

Will that give us the 24/7 electricity that they promised us?
Is that how dollar will return to N200 that they campaigned was too high?
Why do we like to deceive ourselves?[/quote

Dollars will sell for N150:$1 tomorrow if Emefiele has the Knowledge, Patriotism, Courage and Determination to sing The Sovereignty of The Naira to Roof Top and Report the activities of BDCs and DMBs regularly to FEC.
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by dubemeagle(m): 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
show us d chat
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by Laple0541(m): 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
He had the time to chat with you but couldn't come out to address Nigerians abi? weldone!!!
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by emmaitive(m): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
everything for nija don they turn to acting
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by phreakabit(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
That's lovely. . .
I just got off the phone with Trump, he was explaining the dynamics behind proposed Mexican border wall.
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by vickillo: 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
Same president that Lai Mohammed said he's not sick. We watching u people on 3D
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by Mendelssohn(m): 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
viki84:
Hon. Patrick Is That You?

grin grin grin. He's just my apparatchik.
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by jamjam1991(m): 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
we no believe!!! give us him number make we ask if na true... or else.... na lie oooooO
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by Hisolak(m): 2:55am On Feb 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Acting president,acting CJN, acting Efcc
and probably an acting country.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by zinnyamyk1: 3:47am On Feb 09, 2017
I think this is true.He wouldn't be covering up the President when they are asking him to resign.
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by Jaabioro(m): 3:54am On Feb 09, 2017
I spoke with him (President Buhari)some minutes ago Everything in this con3 lives on acting . Therefore if I can beat them I would join them. Kontinue chatting sir.
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by 4tune490(m): 4:15am On Feb 09, 2017
Okay now that you have quote me to spill all this trash has it change the price of rice ?

move along Oga teacher.

j1mmy:

You people are joking! You know nothing about Buhari, and it is that naivety that will destroy Nigeria! mumu people.

Handing over to somone does not give them control over die hard Northern oligarchs who control the government and country, Buhari is nothing but a stool!

Osibanjo is in charge of some Southern ministers and no more. The rest will have their own meetings at home later and ring Buhari or someone of authority in the North.

You know absolutely nothing about Northerners, if you did you will not comment that rubbish!
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 09, 2017
From the first statement "let me first say" it means he hasn't said. Nice one vice presido, This is not a lie, this is not the truth. You only made an assumption by twisting english.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) / DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.