Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo (69621 Views)

Buhari: "Osinbajo's VP Position Threatened" / Buhari In Lagos: Naomi Campbell Changes The Caption Of Her Photos With President / JUST IN!!! Amaechi & Justice Nyako's Phone Chat Over Kanu's Secret Trial Leaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by SamConquer(m): 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
Mtchewww...All these will never change the fact that You guys are the greatest Political Fraud of the 21st Century.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by cynhamscakes(f): 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
Okay ooooo. We are watching you guys in 4D.

Order for your valentine and birthday cakes in Abuja.
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by kabrud: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
Good one from the Acting Presido.
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by ghettowriter(m): 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
We are still Watching!!
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by Bimpe29: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
Get well soon Mr President.
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by sweerychick(f): 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hmm
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by segzy17: 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
what have we not heard,we dont need only words we need action.
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by AngelicBeing: 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
sad sad angry angry
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by tempest01(m): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
Yomieluv:
Anyone could have said this
he said this on camera on the protest day.
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by Pascal181: 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
I hope it's not our tax payers money he's fletting with in d street of London leaving d masses to their fates.
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by soath(m): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by pepetua(m): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
our eyes are well open and no sleeping no slumbering, we are watching.
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by lilybonny(f): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
WHITE LIES AGAIN undecided sad
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by tonee45: 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
presidency:
STATEMENT FROM THE ACTING PRESIDENT

PRESS RELEASE

MY PHONE CHAT WITH THE PRESIDENT TODAY, BY ACTING PRESIDENT

*Discussion on budget, protests and other issues

Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, has assured the nation that President Muhammadu Buhari is hale and hearty and would return home as soon as he completes the necessary tests recommended by his doctors in the United Kingdom.

Prof. Osinbajo gave the assurance on Monday when State House correspondents approached him for a chat shortly after his telephone conversation with the president.

``Let me first say the President is hale and hearty. I spoke to him just this afternoon and we had a fairly long conversation, he is in good shape and very chatty,” the Acting President said.

He disclosed that the conversation was focused on the economy, the budget and goings on in the country.

The President was ``interested in knowing about the budget process and how far we had gone’’, especially with efforts aimed at taking the country out of recession.

``As you know we had a meeting today with the private sector on the economic recovery and growth plan and he was interested in knowing what was happening with that, with the economic recovery and growth plan and what we are doing with the private sector.”

``And of course I informed him of what we are seeing, the protest matches and some of what the feedback is, what people are saying about the economy and all of that,’’ Osinbajo added.

On when the President would return to Nigeria and his present health status, Osinbajo said ``just as he has said in his letter to the National Assembly, he needs to go through a cycle of tests and once the test results are seen, he will receive medical advice. We should expect him very soon.’’

On the health status of the President, the Acting President noted that at the appropriate time the President will be able to discuss it, especially as he is currently running tests.

According to Prof. Osinbajo, “before you determine your health status, you must be able to run the necessary tests, and do what doctors have asked to be done, and await the outcome of that before one can talk about any kind of health status.’’

The Acting President also dismissed insinuations that he was under pressure to resign.

``I was voted for by the people of this nation, myself and Mr President, and the people of this nation have never asked us to resign.

``So, I am absolutely under no pressure, and the truth is that there has been absolutely no pressure from any source.’’

Laolu Akande
Senior Special Assistant on Media & Publicity to the President
Office of the Vice President
February 6, 2017

Am ashamed of our leaders.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by oskaaay(m): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
shocked
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Acting president,acting CJN, acting Efcc
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by JANEMMY12(m): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
Get well soon my able president...we'll continue praying for you and the nation until you return!!!
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
This is some B.S
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by shamecurls(m): 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
They still wont believe His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari is alive
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by Donprayer(m): 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
Buhari and Osinbajo are fighting recession, not corruption again WTF with dis govt

1 Like

Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by martooski(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
alright Sir, Please you and you Oga should resign....

Me i have spoken

1 Like

Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by Miamibutch(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
If BUHARI is healthy and strong then why wouldn't he take a few minutes to address the country he leads.. ... I'm still not convinced prof.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by Zane2point4(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by martooski(m): 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin grin

acting country
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by EkoErrands: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
presidency:
STATEMENT FROM THE ACTING PRESIDENT

PRESS RELEASE

MY PHONE CHAT WITH THE PRESIDENT TODAY, BY ACTING PRESIDENT

*Discussion on budget, protests and other issues

Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, has assured the nation that President Muhammadu Buhari is hale and hearty and would return home as soon as he completes the necessary tests recommended by his doctors in the United Kingdom.

Prof. Osinbajo gave the assurance on Monday when State House correspondents approached him for a chat shortly after his telephone conversation with the president.

``Let me first say the President is hale and hearty. I spoke to him just this afternoon and we had a fairly long conversation, he is in good shape and very chatty,” the Acting President said.

He disclosed that the conversation was focused on the economy, the budget and goings on in the country.

The President was ``interested in knowing about the budget process and how far we had gone’’, especially with efforts aimed at taking the country out of recession.

``As you know we had a meeting today with the private sector on the economic recovery and growth plan and he was interested in knowing what was happening with that, with the economic recovery and growth plan and what we are doing with the private sector.”

``And of course I informed him of what we are seeing, the protest matches and some of what the feedback is, what people are saying about the economy and all of that,’’ Osinbajo added.

On when the President would return to Nigeria and his present health status, Osinbajo said ``just as he has said in his letter to the National Assembly, he needs to go through a cycle of tests and once the test results are seen, he will receive medical advice. We should expect him very soon.’’

On the health status of the President, the Acting President noted that at the appropriate time the President will be able to discuss it, especially as he is currently running tests.

According to Prof. Osinbajo, “before you determine your health status, you must be able to run the necessary tests, and do what doctors have asked to be done, and await the outcome of that before one can talk about any kind of health status.’’

The Acting President also dismissed insinuations that he was under pressure to resign.

``I was voted for by the people of this nation, myself and Mr President, and the people of this nation have never asked us to resign.

``So, I am absolutely under no pressure, and the truth is that there has been absolutely no pressure from any source.’’

Laolu Akande
Senior Special Assistant on Media & Publicity to the President
Office of the Vice President
February 6, 2017

If you watch this particular video clip you could mistake the VP for Mr. Lie mohammod. In fact those who interpret body language should take a look at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD8wsGJE_wQ
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by Saintp(m): 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
If at the end of the day, this whole thing we hear from this govt becomes a lie, then both the VP, Lie Mohammed, Femi and everyone who was involved in this show of shame should be arrested and prosecuted to serve as deterrence in future.

Maybe because people who were involved in the deceit during Yaradua regime were never arrested for lying to the country and that is why it is happening again.

Let's hope all we are hearing is just the truth else this nonsense shouldn't be taken lightly else it will happen again in future.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by quickly: 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
WHO IS PAYING FOR HIS HOSPTIAL BILLS AND HOW MANY THOUSAND POUNDS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by oloriooko(m): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
VP you have spoken well

A house built with sputum will be destroyed by dew

The state of health of the president is quite important not only to him and his loved ones but to the Nigerian populace but I wonder when his supporters say we should pray for his health, how?
The VP just said he's hale and healthy but needs to run some tests?
VP sir, you are contradicting yourself and this is not good for your reputation

1 Like

Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by Seunjungle(m): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
This Nairaland self na stupid...why e go dey carrying old news as new to extort us of our data? Naira land owner is really mad
Re: My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo by greggng: 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:
All these gimmick are not needed. Just ask buhari to address Nigerian finish

Will. That satisfy you or will u still calll him dullard?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions / Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix / See Photo Of Nigerian Fighter Jet In Action At Gambian Airport As Barrow Lands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.