Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. (1980 Views)

Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics / Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by AyilaraH(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2009
i have noticed guys dont wanna havw anything ti do with ugly girls.is it a crime to be ugly.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by yme1(f): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2009
did someone put a gun to your head for you to create a thread for NL sake undecided
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by mamagee3(f): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2009
Must you open a new thread? undecided
Have you ran out of ideas
? undecided
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by Parohfrey(f): 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2009
Someone opens a thread and didnt say it is compulsory to open or even read, yet people will complain. na wa o.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by yme1(f): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2009
Paroh_frey:

Someone opens a thread and didnt say it is compulsory to open or even read, yet people will complain. na wa o.
that is because he has created multiple threads on this same topic

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-361760.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-361718.0.html
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by steeze(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2009
Ayilara u've already created a thread exactly like one. Se o wa okay sha? Pls it's not a crime to be ugly. Abi na?
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by whitesturd(f): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2009
na wao
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by MoneyRule(m): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2009
People!
Meet the male version of michelin89!
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by sjeezy8: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2009
MoneyRule:

People!

lol michelin89 is reasonable
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by Godmother(f): 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2009
I guess we are all so bored, that's why we bother replying Ayilara's threads
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by waleski(m): 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2009
Godmother:

I guess we are all so bored, that's why we bother replying Ayilara's threads
its because wen u see a fool doing smthg we like to tell the person dat he or she is foolish like in the case of the poster
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by hasyak(m): 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2009
it is not a crime to be ugly, beauty is in eyes of the beholder. it is just that men are attracted first by the physical. but most look for the inner beauty
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by keeptalkin(m): 12:06am On Dec 05, 2009
It is in nigeria guys abuse babes if the babe is too fat or wowo even though the guys doing the abusing maybe even uglier themselves sad

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 05, 2009
MoneyRule:

People!

Does Michelin89 sound like YOUR MAMA, MAME-GEE AND WINNERGAL?
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by MoneyRule(m): 4:47am On Dec 05, 2009
@michelin89
Nice try!
No she doesn't but she does sound like ayilara.H!
And, next tym you try to conceal an insult, you rily should do better, at least ayilara.H would, why you dey fall him hand?
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by walestar2(m): 7:32am On Dec 05, 2009
It is a big crime to be ugly because I didn't know what you people did to God that made him create you people ugly
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by r231(m): 9:02am On Dec 05, 2009
y me:

that is because he has created multiple threads on this same topic

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-361760.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-361718.0.html

he is bored
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2009
Obviously not, poster, you havent been arrested yet, have you?
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by sexyLeamon(f): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2009
why are ugly people not in jail then? course it is not a crime. @poster do u know the definition of a beautiful person? looking good on the outside is not all that matter, there is more to true beauty then just meet the eyes.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by GracyO: 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2009
hahahaha cheesy can't stop laughing
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by echobee(f): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2009
na wa o
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by kpolli(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2009
cos he is in love wit an ugly, flat chested girl n his guys yab her n now tryin to justify y he is doing that,
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by ubebong(m): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2009
Dnt mind dem, the truth is dat, guys like pretty n sexy ladies. atleast a girl other guys will look at d second time. A girl he can pose wen he sees another girl. Dats d truth. One luv

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by buchcares1: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2009
Is never a crime. Hugliness most time does really matter, but how you
package youself matters a lot. I have seen ugly girls that dress good
and men keep on urging for the.
If you are ugly and you are not making up at least to look like the modern girls,
men will see you and run. But if you are ugly and keep on making up, whao!! i will
be the first guy to ask you after your name and phone number.
I have seen a lot of nollywood actresses who are not that beautiful, they are only beautiful
when on screen. I believe you know the amount of make up that takes place before performing
on movie. I have met a lot of them and was actually surprise how they actually look.
My people, with money UGLINESS will catch fire
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:57am On Dec 09, 2009
It is not a crime but some people abuse the privilege!
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by humblemate(m): 6:31am On Dec 09, 2009
It's not a crime, but could be a disadvantage to be , befriend and even marry an ugly person! grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by nevachange(f): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2009
then wear a hijab
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by sweetpie23: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2010
no but everyone wants to be beautiful infact everything like beautiful things. take for example your nose, even when you're shitting, you goes ewwwww stink, that is because your nose want to smell good things. even your ears want to hear something good, when people talk good about you you feel good that is because your ears also like good things. even your skin, why do you think some people shower twice a day? to feel good of course, the skin want beautiful clothes, nice perfume, etc, your even your mouth want to taste something good. so the same goes for the eyes, it like to look at beautiful things. when you see someone really ugly you look away quickly, but when you see some thing beautiful, you stare so much, infact you get mesmerize. so you see, it not a crime to be ugly, but everything wants to feel and see something beautiful. that is the work of God.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by Qiana(f): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2010
ugly pple still have admirers in dere own ways.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly. by keeptalkin(m): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2010
YES OH I go even give my wife one dirty hot slap i she dare born ugly pipkin for me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Nigerian Women / Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! / Share With Ur NL Where And How You Meet Ur Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.