Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel (30718 Views)

I Need Access To Herbal Medicine - Jolly Nyame Begs Court For Bail / "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman / Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel by Charly68: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
Pretty woman like this with breast cancer! God have mercy
Re: Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel by ahamonyeka(m): 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
What of diezani with her own ?
Re: Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
josephine123:
WITH SO MUCH HAPPINESS ON HER FACE LIKE THIS?? WATCH

[img]http://2.bp..com/-lm-D4c00VQk/WJtisFOCooI/AAAAAAAAYZs/glSBTepMslcxjelLbZim9mUGBktnyD0OgCLcB/s640/cats.jpg[/img]

E no dey show for face. This is not an endorsement for corruption though!
Re: Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel by Danzakidakura(m): 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
mondee02:

I thought she's a Christian??
yes by mouth. she has never identify with us .

1 Like

Re: Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel by daddyN(m): 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
May God bring healing to all those who are sick.
Re: Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel by watered(m): 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
How are the mighty fallen?
Re: Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
Danzakidakura:
matan Dr Sa'ad usman sarkin Jere ,Allah ya kara shegiya, her husband is mad after gwari people from issah village used knife and break his head when he went to steal their land. thieves.
So that guy is still down! These people are receiving their reward right here on earth.
Re: Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel by mondee02(m): 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
Danzakidakura:
yes by mouth. she has never identify with us .

oooook
so she married a Muslim
Re: Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel by Emanodimo(m): 2:32am On Feb 09, 2017
can't they (political thieves) think twice.... I guess they really don't see any good use of the country Nigeria than to steal its wealth....
Re: Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel by Firstcitizen: 6:19am On Feb 09, 2017
Tolexander:
The way these women get cancer calls for asking them if they were keeping the loot in their bra!

Abati may be right.Maybe there is demon in Aso Rock after all. The one that sucks breasts.

Feigning illness is now used to avoid prosecution for criminality by the mighty in Nigeria
Re: Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 09, 2017
Benbobola:

When even the Paramount leader of the nation is away for medical treatment, who else can stop them.

But still cancer can never be taken lightly, she should be allowed to seek help anywhere she can get it. Every life matters
Tru, but am 100 percent sure cancer can be treated in Nigeria.
Re: Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel by browniex: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2017
The men are faking high blood pressure, while the women are faking cancer.
Re: Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel by ONPOINT555(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2017
Emmatee22:
With dis kind of amount they're calling dis ppl stole, million, billion n trillion, had it been GEJ won, by nw I don't kw if we wud ve been into recession or resetion
exactly my sentiment
Re: Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel by mechanics(m): 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lolz, that the reward for corruption

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People / 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry / Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.