Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos (7542 Views)

Why Nigerians Have Tortoise Mentality- Luke Onyekakeyah / Woman Gave Birth To Triplet At Bama IDP Centre In Borno(photo) / SHOCKING: Woman Gives Birth To Tortoise In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by mamagee3(f): 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2009
This thread is not funny ooo
This is plain blasphemy!!!
angry
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by donjon: 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2009
Blasphemy on who? Allah?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by Afam(m): 3:30am On Dec 07, 2009
What worries me is that you get to see seemingly educated Nigerians get to dismiss anything they either do not agree with or think is possible based on their personal experiences or even documented text and so if it has not been proven or tested by whites or scientists then it does not exist.

Herein lies the tragedy and those that are the most guilty are those who try to come across as enlightened educated people who unfortunately are far from being capable of discussing intelligently and have very stiff and narrow mindsets.

Close your mind to certain things and you will remain intellectually stubborn. Disregard things because you can't come to terms with them and continue to make a fool of yourself even while trying to sound intelligent.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by Mariory(m): 3:41am On Dec 07, 2009
So, how did the Tortise feed inside her and why did it not tear the placenta inside her before she gave birth? Also can I have fires with that?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by Afam(m): 4:24am On Dec 07, 2009
Mariory:

So, how did the Tortise feed inside her and why did it not tear the placenta inside her before she gave birth? Also can I have fires with that?

I don't know the answer to your question and that is a fact of file that I must live with as no one knows the answers to all the questions out there.

I have seen strange things that science cannot explain and yet that does not make those strange things impossible or non existent.

I was shocked to see educated Nigeria laugh and dismiss claims of juju based bullet proof to the extent I only felt pity for them as the level of ignorance displayed simply because they do not believe is shocking.

And yet, some of these people agreed with the ability to make rain fall or stop it from falling simply because they now know that scientists have been able to do the same thing.

To these people, if the scientists or whites cannot replicate it then it does not exist. Such level of inferiority complex.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by SEFAGO(m): 4:33am On Dec 07, 2009
I have seen strange things that science cannot explain and yet that does not make those strange things impossible or non existent.

I was shocked to see educated Nigeria laugh and dismiss claims of juju based bullet proof to the extent I only felt pity for them as the level of ignorance displayed simply because they do not believe is shocking.

And the debacle begins undecided
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by AloyEmeka6: 6:28am On Dec 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

I wonder. . . .

Topic

Tpia gave birth to dog or tortoise it doesnt bother me, what baffles me is how silly newspapers like PM are still in circulation!
LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by jumobi1(m): 6:34am On Dec 07, 2009
Maybe a baby tortoise entered her nachos while she was fetching water in the stream and just decided to grow up there,
I am trying to make sense of this, Sounds very unbelievable.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by Tudor6(f): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2009
Afam:

I don't know the answer to your question and that is a fact of file that I must live with as no one knows the answers to all the questions out there.

And yet, some of these people agreed with the ability to make rain fall or stop it from falling simply because they now know that scientists have been able to do the same thing.

To these people, if the scientists or whites cannot replicate it then it does not exist. Such level of inferiority complex.
And this guy would claim to be an educated graduate. . . His mates in developed countries are actively seeking through scientific means to cure cancer and AIDS that is ravaging his african brothers. They are there developing thru science effective body amour and military hardware yet all he can do is come to NL and RANT about juju based bullet proof and women who deliver tortoise. I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by SEFAGO(m): 8:08am On Dec 07, 2009
I weep for Nigeria.

i stopped weeping a long time ago. When people cannot think theer is nothing u cannot do, but go on with ur own life.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by chrisical(m): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2009
Lord have mercy on this country.Woman giving birth to twins,A girl and a tortoise shocked shocked
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by SEFAGO(m): 9:46am On Dec 07, 2009
It is interesting that these stories occur more in nigeria and less in our neighboring countries. We must be the heart of darkness (no pun intended).
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 07, 2009
SEFAGO:

It is interesting that these stories occur more in nigeria and less in our neighboring countries. We must be the heart of darkness (no pun intended).
you have a very very very good point. truth hurt.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by Afam(m): 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2009
Tudór:

And this guy would claim to be an educated graduate. . . His mates in developed countries are actively seeking through scientific means to cure cancer and AIDS that is ravaging his african brothers. They are there developing thru science effective body amour and military hardware yet all he can do is come to NL and RANT about juju based bullet proof and women who deliver tortoise. I weep for Nigeria.

Exactly my point! According to clowns like you if it has not been experienced and written down by whites or scientists then it does not exist. Trust me when it comes to science even if I decide to abandon it today you will never get to know up to 10% of what I know about science until you grow old based on your extremely low level of reasoning.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by freshmoney(m): 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2009
Afam:

Exactly my point! According to clowns like you if it has not been experienced and written down by whites or scientists then it does not exist. Trust me when it comes to science even if I decide to abandon it today you will never get to know up to 10% of what I know about science until you grow old based on your extremely low level of reasoning.

Beware, your quick temper might take a better part of you someday.

Do not let these traditional antics blow you away. You will want to  convince me that you can don your juju based bulletproof to war field in Iraq and survive those skull tearing bullets, won't you? It's high time you turned a new leaf. I take this as schizophrenia and low IQ. Tudor has said it well, you are still in Eighteenth century,sorry undecided  You might want to attack me with your eighteeth century syntaxes; just remember that I can bake you some good firework cool
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by freshmoney(m): 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2009
Afam:

Startling enough, this your so called science  will sure be retracting you from realizing the daylightIn sense of breakthrough,elevation and upgrade. Cuz in one way or the other, simpletons involved in this so called juju madness often become socially asinine May God deliver you from despondency
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by TippyTop(m): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2009
Tudór:

They are there developing thru science effective body amour and military hardware yet all he can do is come to NL and RANT about juju based bullet proof and women who deliver tortoise. I weep for Nigeria.

SEFAGO:

i stopped  weeping a long time ago. When people cannot think  theer is nothing u cannot do but go on with your own life.

Talk is cheap
If you did f@ckall why you were in Nigeria, why do you expect folks back home to suddenly transform Nigeria.
Who do you goons expect to turn Nigeria into paradise?
Why didn't you goons use your wand and make Nigeria the next China?
Talk is cheap

@SEFAGO
You're a chimp.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by yeswecan(m): 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2009
Wonders they say shall never end.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by Tudor6(f): 12:06am On Dec 08, 2009
Afam:

since this illiterate is knowledgeable in science why not write a theisis or scientific paper on the efficacy of juju based bullet-proof.

When ill this drunkard would quickly run to a hospital for medication discovered by science instead of turning to his village dibia.

Truth is you are an illiterate. You stamped and verified it the moment you started blabbing about juju and women delivering reptiles.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by platinumnk(f): 12:12am On Dec 08, 2009
ahhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhhh!!! i CANNOT BREATHE!!! NAIRALAND HAS KILLED ME TODAY- MY CHEST ARRRGHHHH!!! grin grin grin cry
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by Tudor6(f): 12:13am On Dec 08, 2009
Tippy Top:

Talk is cheap
If you did f@ckall why you were in Nigeria, why do you expect folks back home to suddenly transform Nigeria.
Who do you goons expect to turn Nigeria into paradise?
Why didn't you goons use your wand and make Nigeria the next China?
Talk is cheap

@SEFAGO
You're a chimp.

What is this guy ranting about?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by bawomolo(m): 12:20am On Dec 08, 2009

lol@juju based bullet proof

can the bullet proof stop this? is there any we can test the efficiency of this juju based bullet proof?
`
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by freshmoney(m): 12:24am On Dec 08, 2009
Tudoe you've won,let's go back to the topic. grin

Platinumnk,if you cannot breathe,suffocate yourself the more, I hate you cool

@Bawomolo, that one will blow juju based bulletproof and its armorer(Afam) away!LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by Tudor6(f): 12:37am On Dec 08, 2009
@bawomolo

lol. . .Afam can test his juju bullet proof against this guy

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by freshmoney(m): 12:54am On Dec 08, 2009
TUDOR IT IS TIME TO SLEEP. STOP BURNING MIDNIGHT OIL YOUR MAN AIN'T CALLING YOU TO BED? lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by Afam(m): 1:11am On Dec 08, 2009
freshmoney:

Beware, your quick temper might take a better part of you someday.

Do not let these traditional antics blow you away. You will want to  convince me that you can don your juju based bulletproof to war field in Iraq and survive those skull tearing bullets, won't you? It's high time you turned a new leaf. I take this as schizophrenia and low IQ. Tudor has said it well, you are still in Eighteenth century,sorry undecided  You might want to attack me with your eighteeth century syntaxes; just remember that I can bake you some good firework cool

Another mumu on the loose. I don't use juju. I don't have to practice it to know that it exists based on what I have seen.

So, even though your little brain would only conclude that one has to believe or practice something before he/she can say it exists you must realize that you have every right to be silly in life, no one can take away such fundamental human right.

Only ignorant people would foolishly dismiss something simply because they do not know or have not seen proof. That is my point and that is where you belong.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by maedan(f): 1:19am On Dec 08, 2009
This is the first time since I came to NL that I am literally rolling on the floor laughing-----not even at the story itself. . . .but its topic title cheesy tongue. You posters and your licence to kill (I mean yab grin) Chei!!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by freshmoney(m): 1:31am On Dec 08, 2009
Afam:

Another mumu on the loose. I don't use juju. I don't have to practice it to know that it exists based on what I have seen.

So, even though your little brain would only conclude that one has to believe or practice something before he/she can say it exists you must realize that you have every right to be silly in life, no one can take away such fundamental human right.

Only ignorant people would foolishly dismiss something simply because they do not know or have not seen proof. That is my point and that is where you belong.

I can't be more surprised whenever you vent  your ridiculous fury,you are such a pansy, folly is forever the beginning and the end of your wisdom grin No disavowal here please! You've  once told us that you ve been practising JUJU for years, you can't lie about that,can you? Tudor had said it all, she said you are so unschooled, meaning your life is so zig-zagged grin  You are as silly as a duck! LMAO.  Chump,can you show us a proof here? An outstanding proof is you going to Iraq war field and got shot and die! That should be a grievous penalty for a BUTT like you cool 
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by SEFAGO(m): 1:36am On Dec 08, 2009
You are as silly as a duck! LMAO. Chump,can you show us a proof here? An outstanding proof is you going to Iraq war field and got shot and die! That should be a grievous penalty for an backside like you

juju does not need proof- Afam has seen it, that is sufficient proof. But I have seen flying cars and talking hats too- on harry potter movies grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by freshmoney(m): 1:41am On Dec 08, 2009
SEFAGO:

juju does not need proof- Afam has seen it, that is sufficient proof. But I have seen flying cars and talking hats too- on harry potter movies grin

Yes, he has seen it. The reason I said his life is full of fiction. Abysmally, his life could be full of horror. cool
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by freshmoney(m): 1:51am On Dec 08, 2009
@ Afam

Dude, you can bark till 'thy kingdom come'. I am off to bed. grin cheesy cool
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by spikedcylinder: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2009
Lol.

This is also real, huh? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Power Outages For Four Days Now In Shomolu, Lagos / Ojukwu Set To Celebrate 78th Birthday / Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.