Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos (7543 Views)

Why Nigerians Have Tortoise Mentality- Luke Onyekakeyah / Woman Gave Birth To Triplet At Bama IDP Centre In Borno(photo) / SHOCKING: Woman Gives Birth To Tortoise In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by Mariory(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2009
lmao!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by RichyBlacK(m): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2009
[size=18pt]ALL juju claims are fraudulent![/size]
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by oyinda3(f): 5:03am On Dec 11, 2009
poor woman. she will be marked as a witch/evil for the rest of her life.

i tire for naija sef. too much ignorance to bear undecided
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by preselect(m): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2009
ebelebe igba grin . . . tpia . . . again grin . . . . who did this to tpia? abi she made love to a reptile grin grin grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by Olalimits(m): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2010
Argh,this topic too long!!!
Anyways,it might be possible to those who believe in fetish stuffs.
Their eyes are blind to the real thing & go the fetish line!!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Tortoise In Lagos by dempeople(m): 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2011
At my previous work site, I was able to balance a Can Opener on a jug such that, neither sides of the opener overwhelmed the other, in weight. On coming to work the next day, I was summoned by my supervisor who said he and 2 other Africans were suspecting that my ability to balance the object was as a result of black magic. That no one agreed to remove (or even touch) the objects because of the fear of black magic. Imagine how embarrassed and shocked I was. Imagine how primitive in thinking they were.

When the world is moving-on with latest inventions and discoveries in arts and sciences, Africans are always always preoccupied with black magic theories and stories. We need a thorough reorientation of the African psyche and mentality to make headway in today's world. Its always about fetish this, fetish that. Little wonder the world doesn't take us seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action / Minimum Wage: How Ghost Workers, Pension Mafias Compound States’ Nightmares / Fairness Is Key To Ending The Killings In Nigeria – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.