Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last (24693 Views)

Nigerians React, After Bukola Saraki Was Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Hades2016(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2017
LOL
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by tundejoseph4(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2017
If he is hale and healthy watin he dey do 4 hospital since. All of you are not serious, including the fools DT voted u in.
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by affluence360: 7:41am On Feb 09, 2017
when will this drama end?
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Vizzim: 7:41am On Feb 09, 2017
All dis we spoke i call the president only makes Nigerians suspicious...

1 Like

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by LordVoldemort(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2017
K
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by ajalawole(m): 7:42am On Feb 09, 2017
Which sort of senseless joke u have with PMB. Saraki dey lie sha. U dey work late at night..................
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Zane2point4(m): 7:42am On Feb 09, 2017
Lies

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Guru9ja(m): 7:42am On Feb 09, 2017
I just hope buhari is OK cos some Nigerians really wish this man dead
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Phelicx(m): 7:43am On Feb 09, 2017
Hmmmm. He have join bad gang (lie lie gang) abi?
He's in high spirit and couldn't address protesters that besieged the high commission in London abi? Kwantiniu...
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by MakeADifference: 7:43am On Feb 09, 2017
What's now special in "spoke"? So many have spoken to Buhari these days.

Is that the new trend?
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by JennieCutie4U(f): 7:43am On Feb 09, 2017
everywhere, I can smell it

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by zest17(m): 7:44am On Feb 09, 2017
Adesina culdn't speak with him yet and you guys just have free access, besides why this rush to twitter handle just to convince Nigerians that Presido is alive...? The truth will be out soon
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by lagosrd: 7:45am On Feb 09, 2017
I just wish this man lives longer than expected cos after chemotherapy it's not always as natural as God put it there. Exactly my fears. Will this man continue with eating late, sleeping late and worrying on those looting he will still discover right under his nose by close aides and cabinet people even while the economy divenose. Haha let this baba go and rest in his hometown here. He has done his part and it's only God that can reward him.
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 09, 2017
Stelvin101:
Seriously what do these people take Nigerians for? Zombies or cowards? Nothig can be hidden under the Sun for too long. If it turns out President Buhari is dead for some time now then Islam is a SCAM and should be wipe off the face of Nigeria because by Islam right if a Muslim dies he is buried wetin 24hrs.

So Islam is a scam because of the act of a SINGLE person?

Should I also say Xtianity or whatever you practice is a SCAM because of the gross stupidity of your post?

Think a few seconds before you type.... good and bad exists in ALL tribes and religions.
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by uchealo(m): 7:47am On Feb 09, 2017
There are so much words in silence...
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 09, 2017
Reasoning would tell you that if his special media advisors are not able to speak directly to PMB (Shehu Garba speaking of having conversation with Mr President's doctor), then there is no way Saraki will be speaking with Buhari; our dear president is either dead or on life support until they bring him home for burial.

I was saying how nervous I was that the white man would remove him before he can fix Nigeria. My fears have proved to be well founded.

When Nigeria scatters can we promise ourselves to do all that is humanly possible to seek sanctuary in the white man's land.
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by freeborn76(m): 7:48am On Feb 09, 2017
That was how this Bukola criminal spoke with Yar'adua until he was smuggled into Nigeria at night...please Bukola, don't call our President again...
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by omotolatoyosi(f): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2017
Someone that is stealing wont find it difficult to lie.ole oshi
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by tydi(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2017
Chai, ,this government can lie!
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Neil0072009(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2017
Stelvin101:
Seriously what do these people take Nigerians for? Zombies or cowards? Nothig can be hidden under the Sun for too long. If it turns out President Buhari is dead for some time now then Islam is a SCAM and should be wipe off the face of Nigeria because by Islam right if a Muslim dies he is buried wetin 24hrs.
you know if them don do so
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Brightology2(m): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2017
coolesmile:
I know you are lying. But continue. who has that meme sef?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Iamwrath: 7:51am On Feb 09, 2017
I knew it'd be a Flatheader
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Neil0072009(m): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2017
Neil0072009:
them if done buried the foolish man since o we come dey here they worried about dead body oo Bleep him
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by JennieCutie4U(f): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2017
coolesmile:
I know you are lying. But continue. who has that meme sef?
wait lemme look for it, I know I used to have it... *gathering my search team*

1 Like

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by ngwababe(f): 7:53am On Feb 09, 2017
That look when you know he's lying

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 09, 2017
Neil0072009:

When Yar'adua died, his death was kept secret and prolong in other for the North to go into serious Terms and Agreement with Mr Clueless before he was handed the position. I believe same thing is going on right now and Osinbajo is proving stubborn from the way things are going lolz. Nor be Nigeria? We know as e dey go but we just dey fold our hands waiting for the day of reckoning. That day e go red pass Ghana Massacre.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by jospepper(m): 7:54am On Feb 09, 2017
Saraki has joined bad gang already.
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by coptic: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2017
All these stupid people in one country! Chineke.

Who cursed Nigeria na?

The VP, Senate President, his sister, Ministers, and many more all said the same thing, yet some brain dead unidirectional and incapacitated beings keep speaking otherwise.

What's your business? I believe that someone as reputable as the VP will not trade his reputation for petty politiking.
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by juman(m): 7:56am On Feb 09, 2017
They said he is not in the hospital.
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 09, 2017
DeejayTafari:
Saraki has joined bad gang

I didn't know that Saraki was in the good gang. So, anything/anybody that is against the President is good to you
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Orikinla1: 8:01am On Feb 09, 2017
We can never please the enemies of our progress.
They will even hate us more for our success.
Don't ignore them. Just pour coals of fire on their heads. grin
~ Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, from "The Art of Victory".

1 Share

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by olasaad(f): 8:04am On Feb 09, 2017
Stelvin101:
Seriously what do these people take Nigerians for? Zombies or cowards? Nothig can be hidden under the Sun for too long. If it turns out President Buhari is dead for some time now then Islam is a SCAM and should be wipe off the face of Nigeria because by Islamic right if a Muslim dies he is buried wetin 24hrs. They did it before and they can still do it again. God is watching

That's why you should believe that Mr. president is still alive, though he may not be healthy but not dead because believe me all Muslims love to be buried afresh because it our sunnah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 / Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People / Petroleum Institute Finally Completes Its Modular Refinery, Ready To Compete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.