Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last (24692 Views)

Nigerians React, After Bukola Saraki Was Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Buharimustgo: 8:06am On Feb 09, 2017
I told u guys that these guys need to be punished if it turns out that Buhari has died,if not they will keep the Telemundo going
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Blaqchild4eva(m): 8:11am On Feb 09, 2017
You are all eagerly waiting to hear the news that PMB is dead.. Not that you care about his health or praying he should return back to the county in good state of health. You have all agreed he is dead, why don't you allow him to rest in peace?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Sammytim: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2017
Saraki.......you have join bad gang
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by victorazy(m): 8:17am On Feb 09, 2017
DeejayTafari:
Saraki has joined bad gang

grin grin grin this got me cracking, I swear guy u batd

1 Like

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by fiyin47(m): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=Stelvin101 post=53547922]Seriously what do these people take Nigerians for? Zombies or cowards? Nothig can be hidden under the Sun for too long. If it turns out President Buhari is dead for some time now then Islam is a SCAM and should be wipe off the face of Nigeria because by Islamic right if

Bro I know buhari is not dead, wicked people don't die easily na
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 09, 2017
Stelvin101:
Seriously what do these people take Nigerians for? Zombies or cowards? Nothig can be hidden under the Sun for too long. If it turns out President Buhari is dead for some time now then Islam is a SCAM and should be wipe off the face of Nigeria because by Islamic right if a Muslim dies he is buried wetin 24hrs. They did it before and they can still do it again. God is watching
WHAT gonna happen if it turns out he is still alive? You gonna kill yourself?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 09, 2017
When did Buhari start joking with you Mr, senate president? What work do you do late at night? So the man that sued you for corruption, jokes with you. And finally I think these men want their to-be son's in law to chat them up on twitter,facebook,instagram etc as regards their interest on their daughter, stream the traditional marriage via facebook,post pics on snapchat. Nice one oo!
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by sexy74(m): 8:35am On Feb 09, 2017
please help me and as Shaki ooh sorry Saraki in which language did he speak to Bubu oh sorry Buhari with?
oni Iran.
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Kdon2: 8:40am On Feb 09, 2017
Ifexxy:
Senate president, Bukola Saraki last night took to his Twitter handle to say he spoke with president Buhari and they joked about him working late.

Nigerians voted for a president that would stay to run their affairs not president from far lands! Nigeria needs president on ground not ruling from foreign lands. A president whose health is failing him should have courtesy enough to resign!
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by othenok(f): 8:43am On Feb 09, 2017
kingphilip:
Nigerians should take a chill pill please with this our president's vacation please.. Give everything time..

If you believe they're lying give it time and if it doesn't conquer the test of time, then so be it.. Why not give everyone the benefits of doubts before judging..

Personally, I don't clarify or try to change people's opinion from what they feel about me whether good or bad

Your assumptions about me changes nothing and you can stick to that for all I care..

Probably that's what Mr president is doing with the issue..
Exactly!!! Our president has never been much of a talker and with his antecedent in the military I doubt if he is moved by unnecessary pressure from noise.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Bhol28: 8:59am On Feb 09, 2017
othenok:

Exactly!!! Our president has never been much of a talker and with his antecedent in the military I doubt if he is moved by unnecessary pressure from noise.
Why should he be stressing himself,he had done the neccessary things required by the constitution.Haters should keep wailing
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Origin(f): 9:03am On Feb 09, 2017
Working late into the night doing what?
Chatting on Twitter. Even daytime wetin Senate use am do.

Please I need a hissing emoji.
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by seangy4konji: 9:29am On Feb 09, 2017
ok..i deh come...
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by BrightAhiah(m): 9:29am On Feb 09, 2017
coolesmile:
I know you are lying. But continue. who has that meme sef?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by daveP(m): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2017
He is on Life support

He is in the land of the dead.

These are the two options that are available Base on all these contradictory talks to the media by these his so called loyalist.

And this is where I so so much detest the senate.

They are just like a polar bear that feels like a chihuahua
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Amajerry83(m): 10:00am On Feb 09, 2017
I spoke with Buhari for 2 hours today. He say make i greet una.
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by daveP(m): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2017
kingphilip:
Nigerians should take a chill pill please with this our president's vacation please.. Give everything time..

If you believe they're lying give it time and if it doesn't conquer the test of time, then so be it.. Why not give everyone the benefits of doubts before judging..

Personally, I don't clarify or try to change people's opinion from what they feel about me whether good or bad

Your assumptions about me changes nothing and you can stick to that for all I care..

Probably that's what Mr president is doing with the issue..
Once bitten twice shy?

No time for el cuerpo, el deseo
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by alaskido(m): 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
Keep on lying. Na only una wey dey government dey speak with am. If you say he is very sound and in high spirit, why is he still hiding in the UK? Abi is he scared of Nigeria?
Re: Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
Stelvin101:
Seriously what do these people take Nigerians for? Zombies or cowards? Nothig can be hidden under the Sun for too long. If it turns out President Buhari is dead for some time now then Islam is a SCAM and should be wipe off the face of Nigeria because by Islamic right if a Muslim dies he is buried wetin 24hrs. They did it before and they can still do it again. God is watching
who's talking about religion here,so the death of buhari got anything to do with islam.
I swear ur stupidity exceeds my understanding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari / APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 / Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.