Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

URGENTLY!! I Need Advice My Friend Mum Wants Me To Sleep With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / URGENTLY!! I Need Advice My Friend Mum Wants Me To Sleep With Her (1068 Views)

My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me / A Single Mum Wants To Love Again / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENTLY!! I Need Advice My Friend Mum Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Samkoyeh3(m): 8:21am On Feb 09, 2017
Okay! I got a mail this morning from a reader seeking help on what to do as his friend’s mum has been allegedly seducing him and possibly want to have s#x with him. The mail was sent as thus:

My friend mum wants me to sleep with her, most times if I go to their house she gaze at me, dress provocatively just to seduce me. She calls me sweet names praising me in front of my friend, pls want advice on want to do now. Pls help me out. This guy is a very close friend of mine. Thank u

Click the link below to reading

http://url2it.com/esrnlm

1 Share

Re: URGENTLY!! I Need Advice My Friend Mum Wants Me To Sleep With Her by dacblogger: 8:22am On Feb 09, 2017
Let him make use of his God given sense.... sad
Re: URGENTLY!! I Need Advice My Friend Mum Wants Me To Sleep With Her by peter0071(m): 8:24am On Feb 09, 2017
my freidn, u dont need any advice... stop visiting your friend... Do not commit abominations
Re: URGENTLY!! I Need Advice My Friend Mum Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 09, 2017
angry Click below to continue reading Smh.. I opened this thread to counsel someone only to realize it's a blogger seeking for cheap traffic... I fear who no fear you. angry
Re: URGENTLY!! I Need Advice My Friend Mum Wants Me To Sleep With Her by beycity(m): 8:38am On Feb 09, 2017
Stop to dey go their house!!!
Re: URGENTLY!! I Need Advice My Friend Mum Wants Me To Sleep With Her by peter0071(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2017
same here... sometimes i do wonder at my people o
plavic:
angry Click below to continue reading Smh.. I opened this thread to counsel someone only to realize it's a blogger seeking for cheap traffic... I fear who no fear you. angry

(1) (Reply)

Can My Wife Do Sex ?if I Go Outside Country For Work / Hilarious: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (photos) / All This Bitçhés Wey No Be Virgin No Wan Give Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.