Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out (51787 Views)

I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by chuksp09(m): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
luckman20:

Who wouldn't worry about his scrotum
Why put ur scrotum in danger firstly?
If u cant manage ur wife as u should, at least it shouldn't reach a point where ur scrotum becomes free for all. angry
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Harwoyeez(m): 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Free the scrotum ooo (koropon) grin cheesy
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Eledan: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Harwoyeez:
Free the scrotum ooo (koropon) grin cheesy

Is it woropon or koropon? grin
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Harwoyeez(m): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
Its koropon.....koro epon grin shocked
Eledan:

Is it woropon or koropon? grin
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Eledan: 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Harwoyeez:
Its koropon.....koro epon grin shocked

I's actually woro epon grin cheesy cheesy
Like in ewa woro
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Cornerstone001: 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
shocked shocked shocked cool cool grin grincheesy cheesy

But too bad angry angry
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by DeRay98(m): 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by 99foxxy(f): 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
When other men are looking for such opportunity, here you are complaining over romancing your balls.
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by chuksp09(m): 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
lastmaster:
Guy, my scrotum better pass that dullard
Of course it is, its ur scrotum grin grin
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
TINALETC3:
shocked any man out dere wt a gud wife dnt no wat God has done 4 him embarassed

and vice versa
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by DeRay98(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
wins18:
I open this thread with the thought that she grabs the balls when making love only to see when fighting, but seriously some gals can be wicked, If you see how they manhandle balls during love session you go mercy for we guys, I dont joke with mine because its too sensitive, its "a no go area" (millitary zone keepoff) I no dey do love reach that side o

You be crase man oh grin
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Ibro2005: 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
That is why practicing Islamic Law is always sweet. You can simply divorce her when thin fall apart. No court intervention.
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by chimex001(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
LOL

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by DeRay98(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
GenBuhari:
Females would now be getting ideas on how to subdue their husbands in a fight undecided

It is very dangerous practise , I have heard of one wicked woman who refused to release a man's testicles during a public fight until the man fainted and died.

I don't get into fights in anyway but i did get into one and in public place with a woman involved and she grabs my John Thomas like that. Omo, the "Mike Tyson" upper cut i will give her, before i get too weak to react, Her low and upper jaws if she lives will never be put together again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by DeRay98(m): 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
99foxxy:
When other men are looking for such opportunity, here you are complaining over romancing your balls.

Where's your comprehension ma, they say fight you angrydey see romance. Na so e dey do you?

1 Like

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by alaskido(m): 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
75 years old man. What do you need your balls for. It has expired.

1 Like

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by justmenoni: 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
Always Igando
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by XDaBOSS(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
As she de try reach 4 ur balls wen una de fyt u xlf go fold ur hndz de watch her....wen c doz 2 pointed mountains 4 frnt of her chest weh u xlf suppose use learn boxing....u go de cry lyk small baby....chai.....old man u shame me ooo.....
De der....u neva learn...
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by jamesonic78(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
dessz:
when u got married ur balls belongs to her,so she can do anything to it. kick it,punch it,use it as a football. grin

May your wife kick,punch and play your own scrotum as football
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by 99foxxy(f): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
DeRay98:

Where's your comprehension ma, they say fight you angrydey see romance. Na so e dey do you?
#Fact#
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Kushlove(m): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
chuksp09:
Just imagine, citizens are worried about their president, while some are worried about their scrotum..
Life is Life bro...
grin
chuksp09:
Just imagine, citizens are worried about their president, while some are worried about their scrotum..
Life is Life bro...
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
Estharfabian. You know why I mentioned you. grin
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by seifini(m): 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
The lady got balls.
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by wins18(m): 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
DeRay98:

You be crase man oh grin
lol, na so na my guy grin

1 Like

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by wokemzine: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by distilledwalex(m): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
Your wife may be a Transgender. She probably miss hers
Epic grin
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by shorlla(m): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
hmm...
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Rilwayne001: 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Muhehehe grin
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by vislabraye(m): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
Spousal abuse !!
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Mbediogu(m): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
chuksp09:

One day Nigerians may have to make the difficult choice between a non performing President and a tax payer's functional scrotal sac. lol.

1 Like

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by dessz(m): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
jamesonic78:

May your wife kick,punch and play your own scrotum as football
lol, and so shall it be to u as well...amen cool
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by johnsonpolice: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Firstcitizen:
Read the comments! Smell the hypocrisy!!

Nigerian women are a violent specie. Just check out the way they brutalize house maids, you will understand what they are capable of.
I think its high time for there marrage to be dissolve so that each one of them can now go his or her seperate way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. / Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo / My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.