Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out (51780 Views)

I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by sweetgala(m): 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
chuksp09:
Just imagine, citizens are worried about their president, while some are worried about their scrotum..

Woman never grab ur balls viciously before. You go cry
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Bibors(m): 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
Unmarried women are always fasting and praying for a husband while the married one's want to kill the husband they have. Kudos to all the good and virtuous women - you are priceless.
Shame to all troublesome feminist golddiggers.
Sorry to all the men who live with contentious women.

4 Likes

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by maxiuc(m): 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
Dis igandu court na only divoirce case dem abi ne
u can play with dick but when it comes to my scrotum is a no no case
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Trapnews: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
undecided
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by viktor01(m): 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
OK
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by chuksp09(m): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
Richy4:

Dae dere, epic meme coming up for u....
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Donjazzy12(m): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
nickxtra:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/wife-plans-kill-always-grabs-twists-scrotum/

This goes again to show you that women are the worst culprits of domestic violence.

1 Like

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lol this afonjas sef grin
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Koolking(m): 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
nickxtra:

my two balls have suffered in the hands of my wicked wife. “Please, dissolve the marriage because I may not be lucky next time,” he pleaded with the court. /

Lagos Igando, Oshodi & Ejigbo are notorious for ridiculously ludicrous but dreadful marital cases. God help us

2 Likes

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by chuksp09(m): 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
sweetgala:

Woman never grab ur balls viciously before. You go cry
Maybe once, no crying involved. But it wasn't funny..
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by holluphemydavid(m): 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
hope the wife will not finally killed him b4 the adjournment date

1 Like

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Youngmolis: 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
which kind of stuff be dat
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Ngokafor(f): 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
.. grin cheesy
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by ahmodu4real(m): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
This igando customary court na wa oo, infact they have the highest divource case in the world and funny news everytime igando people i hail ooo

1 Like

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by unite4real: 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
chuksp09:
Just imagine, citizens are worried about their president, while some are worried about their scrotum..

your scrotum and your president, which is more important?
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by geraob1: 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
D signs were dere from the beginning.
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
Chidex2442:
I just came to see names.....
Afonjas n stupid behaviors are irreversible reactions....

i can smell IPOB-ism
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by chuksp09(m): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
unite4real:

your scrotum and your president, which is more important?
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Hope15: 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
Jokes section please!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Nofuckgiven: 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
"Grab em by the balls" *in Donald Trump's voice* lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by janefrancisca(f): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
chuksp09:
To each...his own smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
Females would now be getting ideas on how to subdue their husbands in a fight undecided

It is very dangerous practise , I have heard of one wicked woman who refused to release a man's testicles during a public fight until the man fainted and died.

6 Likes

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
dorry62:
lol
  Good one before she squash your balls.
Ball ko,tennis ni
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by TinaAnita(f): 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
I just can't help but pity him. The fact that the witch has refused to show up in court says a lot about her. If I were the judge I wouldn't hesitate to grant the petitioner his wish as his life is at risk. Staying alive is more important than remaining in a life-threatening hell-hole marriage

3 Likes

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by frisky2good(m): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
Eeekan sho sho peere. Just one round! grin

first001:
your balls also belong to her. Girls go rush this post like say lipsrsealed
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Maxycul: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
fammo:
Wawu..... Apostle must hear dis...
Apostle Suleman u mean? grin
fammo:
Wawu..... Apostle must hear dis...
Apostle Suleman u mean?

1 Like

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ball ko, scrotum ni? grin
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by luckman20(m): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
chuksp09:
Who wouldn't worry about his scrotum

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by lastmaster(m): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
chuksp09:
Guy, my scrotum better pass that dullard

2 Likes

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by nickxtra(m): 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
Koolking:

Lagos Igando, Oshodi & Ejigbo are notorious for ridiculously ludicrous but dreadful marital cases. God help us
Why is it so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. / My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) / Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.