Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out (51734 Views)

I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by nofeeajoke: 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
Just imagine, citizens are worried about their president, while some are worried about their scrotum.. lol
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Opakan2: 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
LMAO grin grin

when the man sef go carry expired owerri layabout nko?
The marriage can't last and the kids won't get proper motherly care later. Na so we see am
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by fredoooooo: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
Trade by barter she grabs the balls you too grab the manCHESTER abi na grin cheesy grin
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Organs(m): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
XDaBOSS:
As she de try reach 4 ur balls wen una de fyt u xlf go fold ur hndz de watch her....wen c doz 2 pointed mountains 4 frnt of her chest weh u xlf suppose use learn boxing....u go de cry lyk small baby....chai.....old man u shame me ooo.....
De der....u neva learn...

Go read am again, she took custody of the "balls" when he was sleeping...... The balls has been entered into evidence as exhibit.
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
slimmdree:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
u wanna experience and know what it feels like? cheesy
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by theway83: 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
wonder shall never end
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by engrchykae(m): 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
sometimes girls will behave as if they are demon-possessed,a girl with fixed nails grabs my scrotum and tears came out my eyes but i have to maintain but try small thing with her and she will scream STOP like a traffic warder.women are too self-centered.
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by NaeChris: 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
I swear down any babe wey near that place eh, i go prove my 'Blue belt' Status on her that day.
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by NaeChris: 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Baba if she hold ya egg, kick am for pu**y she go free you.
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by engrchykae(m): 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
99foxxy:
When other men are looking for such opportunity, here you are complaining over romancing your balls.
tiger aka manhood destroyer spotted.i know that mad frenzy and wildness.u are a suspect.
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by XDaBOSS(m): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Organs:

Go read am again, she took custody of the "balls" when he was sleeping...... The balls has been entered into evidence as exhibit.

I tink u shuld read it again...cux he mentnd it earlier dah she do reach 4 his balls nd grab it each tym de had a fyt....wich he had 2 plead wit a loud cry b4 she'll let go of it.....d 1 of him sleeping na diff case......
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by dubemeagle(m): 7:22am On Feb 10, 2017
lel!!!
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by slimmdree(m): 8:09am On Feb 10, 2017
Haaaaa madam shey i offend you ni?? cheesy cheesy embarassed embarassed embarassed
RedRubberDucky:
u wanna experience and know what it feels like? cheesy
Re: My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out by luvme0702: 5:44am On Jan 05, 2018
Fake gist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.