Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It (23960 Views)

"Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed / See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport / Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by GoodMuyis(m): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2017
laudate:

Please how far is Kaduna train station, from Kaduna airport?? sad And how far is Abuja rail station from Abuja airport? I wan know how I go take plan my journey...

From Kaduna airport to Kaduna rail station is about 45min if you take dropby -taxi.

I don't know that of Abuja

1 Like

Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by lilytender: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2017
Splinz:
You see! And this catastrophe of a government was better advised for alternative measures, but no to Kaduna.

Of course, the clueless handlers wouldn't listen!

My brother you are very right. Otuoke International Airport should have been the alternative route.
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by lordyugo: 10:48am On Feb 10, 2017
darknetcom:

ohhhhhhhhh....why are you ipobians like this??..

grow up man and be constructive, not everything is bout ipob
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by Sctests: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2017
CoolFreeday:

thank you sir
Why didn't you tell him that you are muslim hausa?
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by dokyOloye: 10:52am On Feb 10, 2017
oluplus:

Kaduna train station is not that far from the airport, but it's a no go area, prone to violence.
All d monies spent on the Abuja-Kaduna rail line will end up a waste cos I doubt if d ppl who sited d terminal in Rigasa do not know d violent history of the place but will still go ahead and site d terminal there.
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by dragonking2: 10:53am On Feb 10, 2017
darknetcom:

you won't survive a decade if they do.

speak for ya sef...
Your Lord and Savior Buhari is receiving treatment in a white mans land, tell him to come back to Nigeria first let's see if he will survive a month. Shioor

1 Like

Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by ImadeUReadThis: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Do you still love me ??

Baby i will do anything for you

Have you been banned ?? grin

Fagg0try

1 Like

Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by charles1300: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2017
As a punter/bettor, don't sit there and wonder when its going to be your turn to win big. see photo below for more and thank me later!!
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by me69: 10:57am On Feb 10, 2017
edoyad:
Abati just put this notice up on the Government of Canada advisory against using Kd airport while that of Abj is fixed. Couldn't a better arrangement have been made ?

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/status/829691232708333568
Are we really here as a country arguing over temporary flight reroute...where are our priories
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by Sctests: 11:03am On Feb 10, 2017
darknetcom:

that soil called nigeria today was already their before the whites even knew how to clean their yanshs in the caves of europe...

stop this white whorship...

its discussting...

But the same white gave you the slave name 'Nigeria' derived from the words 'Nigger area', niger river (Black river).

The slave name you are ready to die for while fighting Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by CoolFreeday(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2017
Sctests:

There is no need, let him keep his assumptions.
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by CoolFreeday(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2017
Sctests:

There is no need, let him keep his assumptions, same as you.
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by CoolFreeday(m): 11:21am On Feb 10, 2017
Larrykaysail:
when ur own government don't value you, block head

My Govt value me a lot, I don't know about you tho. Thank you sir but I luv my head the way it is.
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by CoolFreeday(m): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2017
gimakon:

I know you went to school. I know also your parents are proud of you. Stop talking like this. Pls, it shows that you didn't even go near primary school if you keep talking this way.

Don't u know that without investors this nation won't grow? The only type of investors we have are those whose currency is almost useless, and that's why the currency is almost $1 = #520 now.

The good investors we have from US, Canada, Germany etc most of them our clueless leader and APC have driven away. So kindly make use of your God given Knowledge, thanks sir.

Thank you for your maturity but you would've done better without the sentiment.
How much have the Canadian govt or people invested in Nigeria? We add more value to them than they do to us.
Are they the only people using the Kd airport or others are not human, mind you, this renovation will do them and our high class corrupt people more good than ordinary Nigerians.
Thank God for Nigeria, God bless PMB and all of us
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
Na here you get am wrong.

Positive when you ask those on seat, they'd tell you. Its just like you saying Finland doesn't give anything to Nigeria, when most companies are here. You wouldn't carry the names of the companies by heart or can you? Don't forget the tax is being paid to fed govt, not individuals.

Calm down no too day provoke.

CoolFreeday:

Thank you for your maturity but you would've done better without the sentiment.
How much have the Canadian govt or people invested in Nigeria? We add more value to them than they do to us.
Are they the only people using the Kd airport or others are not human, mind you, this renovation will do them and our high class corrupt people more good than ordinary Nigerians.
Thank God for Nigeria, God bless PMB and all of us

1 Like

Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by jomoh: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

And if not for that same oil your pretend patriotism to one nigeria will cease immediately.

Hypocrite!

Stop deceiving yourself kid. Nigeria civil war to keep Nigeria one was fought long before oil was discovered. Even your grandfathers supported Nigeria and betrayed Ojukwu by allowing Nigerian troops in the Niger Delta to attack Biafran troops through the back door. During that time your grandfathers were parasites on the groundnuts produced in the north and cocoa produced in the west. They simply were not doing anything than to go fishing, drink and Bleep your grandmothers to give birth to lazy and ungrateful hypocrites like you. Even the biafrans had something to contribute in the form of palm produce.
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by Atmmachine(m): 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Fagg0try

You mean you have forgotten about me ??
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by siloXIX(m): 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

When and not if, the Fulani state sponsored criminals start mounting the lonely Road leading to the airport and start robbing. Raping and killing passengers your type will blame the passengers for using Kaduna airport

let is come to that then I will respond
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by Icon79(m): 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nigeria is the only country in the world where the second busiest airport could be completely shutdown, with a few months notice, for maintenance purposes. The Baltimore - Washington International (BWI) Airport here in Washington, DC is currently constructing 6 new runways and gates, but the airport is still operating at full capacity!

Useless people! They think they can just wake up and declare that they are going to shutdown the only international airport in the nation's capital and there would be no serious disruptions? Didn't they know that the airlines sale their tickets up to 1 year in advance! We can't maintain roads in Nigeria and now we can't even maintain even the airport runways! What a country?!

O pari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by PublicAssurance: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
As a Canadian Nigerian, I care O. Me i no go enter that Kaduna Airport. I dont want El-rufai to send his brothers to slaughter us. I will warn my Fellow Canadian brothers and sisters to stay out of Kaduna Airport.
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by Biafrarep(m): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Lord Lugard ??

This is how i knew you are still a kid

Nigeria has been in existence before Lord Lugard was born

Read about king jaja of Opobo, he was a Nigerian and 10 years older than Lord fucck boy Lugard, how in the hell would a guy who is younger than him create a country king jaja of Opobo has been living in ??

This is why we need education in Nigeria
It is you that needs education, the person you are insulting is far more informed than you. King Jaja of opobo was originally from present day Abia state before he was sold as a slave to Opobo land. There was nothing like Nigeria until Lugards mistress Flora Shaw coined the name. What we had where disparate kingdoms and hamlets like Benin empire, Oyo empire, Nri, Arochukwu, Kanem Bornu, Zaria etc. Even politically, north and south remained separate entities until it was merged by Lugard for easy administration and convinience.
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by okechukwu101: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
The Canadian govt did not warn her citizens from using the Kaduna Airport but warned of visiting Kaduna State! And since Kaduna airport is in kaduna state, the warning thus extends to the use of the airport!

The Canadian govt is simply placing a reminder that the travel warning into kaduna on whatever guise still holds!
What point are you trying to make. Isn't it same as Kaduna airport ain't safe. Are you trying to rephrase the English in favour of Government?
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by Lexusgs430: 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
edoyad:

Sorry I'm just seeing this. The distance like the other guy replied is about 20 km, roughly 20 mins drive. I don't really know the area where the station is situated but in all my years of staying in Kd I never visited the area. Heard it's kind of an Afghanistan like environment with virtually no Christians.

Once you pass the Air Force base, it's not too far to go.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Trailer Falls In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Helicopter Crash In Kaduna This Morning, 7 Dead / FG Bars International Airlines From MMA From October 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.