Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With (6617 Views)

My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him / All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 10, 2017
comradespade:

you don't wanna try me wink ...............I even have some extra chicks left grin

shocked heyyyy jesu .. mo dangerous gan no try am .. leave u in crutches grin

Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by sirnaked: 10:07am On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

Help bawo shocked

grin grin no be u talk say r nigga cant handle u both? So I am here to assist d nigga... cool grin
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

shocked heyyyy jesu .. mo dangerous gan no try am .. leave u in crutches grin

wheelchair will be better grin

who told u am better off ...................I'm more dangerous than you......game on cool
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2017
sirnaked:

grin grin no be u talk say r nigga cant handle u both? So I am here to assist d nigga... cool grin

Lol still not enough grin
Wey ur pic make let see grin
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 10, 2017
comradespade:

wheelchair will be better grin

who told u am better off ...................I'm more dangerous than you......game on cool
Be like say u wan make i do u something ok .. be warned . You will just love me instantly ..
ask
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by sirnaked: 10:12am On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol still not enough grin
Wey ur pic make let see grin

Hope u aint disappointed with d looks... cool
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:
talk ya own oooH make ppla follow up with u now!!!
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 10, 2017
Berlynn:
smiley smiley
so u don get pics last last eh ?!!!
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 10, 2017
Martin124:
talk ya own oooH make ppla follow up with u now!!!

This is hard choice .. too many to pick from .. so many handsome yummy dudes here shocked

How person go decide now ??
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 10, 2017
makydebbie:
Makyde'bbie and makyd'ee.
u na les
Bumbae1:

Be like say u wan make i do u something ok .. be warned . You will just love me instantly ..
ask

pls do.........to multiply the love grin

1 Like

Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 10, 2017
comradespade:

pls do.........to multiply the love grin

Lol ok sir grin
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by makydebbie(f): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2017
Martin124:
u na les
But they're the same person

1 Like

Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 10, 2017
makydebbie:
But they're the same person
eh eh,,,,issoright!!! Wait ooo na diff pics dey dere na!!!
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

This is hard choice .. too many to pick from .. so many handsome yummy dudes here shocked

ee dey hard again!!!use dize na!!!
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

ee dey hard again!!!use dize na!!!oya come make we go out together!!!but I get babe ooo,,,we just go out as friends!!!!
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol ok sir grin

so u wanna be my val?
*currently singing john Legend - all of me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 10, 2017
comradespade:

so u wanna be my val?

*currently singing john Legend - all of me cheesy
Val ke .. u get skype ?? Hope ur legs aint skinny grin
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2017
Martin124:
ee dey hard again!!!use dize na!!!oya come make we go out together!!!but I get babe ooo,,,we just go out as friends!!!!

Lol wey ur bae .. so u dey find side bae .. shocked
See my life embarassed
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahaah... Or maybe I juz need to prepare an oxygen tank for u juz in case u running out of breathe wink

grin

Trap your left yansh dia. ..
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:
angry

Juz 2? Well not enaf for me.. grin grin this will be my "short time" schedule on Feb 14 grin

*check in at a hotel*
8:00-10:00am SMELINGANUS
11:00-13:00 DARKREBE01
14:00-16:00 LUMIOUZ
17:00-19:00 MRTLOTOLO
20:00-22:00 MD44
23:00-1:00 SEN
2:00-4:00 LASTKNG147
5:00-12:00 [b]TRAPEDGES[/b

*Check out of a hotel* FEELING GREAT & FRESH grin

You appear to have an unwholesome fetish for black guys. Maybe I should slough off all inhibitions and just say it as it is: you, Trapqueen, seem to have a huge fetish for BBC. cheesy

What are you? Kim Kardashian? grin

February 14 is overhyped.
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol wey ur bae .. so u dey find side bae .. shocked
See my life embarassed
hahahahah see u!!!my bae is here on NL she know's what am capable of!!!am a nutural person oooo,,,,likewise she does her own thing's she has boyfriends here on NL but that does not mean say,,,we nor know our boundry,,,everybody demand privacy ooO,,,provided say u nor cheat,,,,relationship iz all abt trust and loyalty na!!!
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2017
Martin124:
hahahahah see u!!!my bae is here on NL she know's what am capable of!!!am a nutural person oooo,,,,likewise she does her own thing's she has boyfriends here on NL but that does not mean say,,,we nor know our boundry,,,everybody demand privacy ooO,,,provided say u nor cheat,,,,relationship iz all abt trust and loyalty na!!!
Nicely put
Make i think first grin
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:
Nicely put Make i think first grin
I hear u!!!ee get when una dey think finish!!!?
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

Nicely put
Make i think first grin
eee nor get waitin u wan think!!!u wan just remove pple mind abi....if u kill d time lemm know!!!!
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by luminouz(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Kai!!

You will walk out of the hotel with bow legs..
Dats if she ever walks out at all...especially after her session with me! grin
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2017
DarkRebel101:

You appear to have an unwholesome fetish for black guys. Maybe I should slough off all inhibitions and just say it as it is: you, Trapqueen, seem to have a huge fetish for BBC. cheesy

What are you? Kim Kardashian? grin

February 14 is overhyped.

Hahahhahaha grin

I dunno if fetish is the right word to use.. But I think there's nothing wrong in trying different flavors wink
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 10, 2017
luminouz:

Dats if she ever walks out at all...especially after her session with me! grin

Oga kunlestic..

I trust you grin
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

Val ke .. u get skype ?? Hope ur legs aint skinny grin

Lol.........Skype? yea.............ma legs are a little skinny but av been visiting da gym lately grin
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by luminouz(m): 11:47am On Feb 10, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Oga kunlestic..

I trust you grin
Loool!
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by TrapHedges(m): 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:
Haha lol e don carry ur bae go grin
i don fill my gun with bullet dey wait for am angry
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by TrapHedges(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:
angry

Juz 2? Well not enaf for me.. grin grin this will be my "short time" schedule on Feb 14 grin

*check in at a hotel*
8:00-10:00am SMELLINGANUS
11:00-13:00 DARKREBEL101
14:00-16:00 LUMINOUZ
17:00-19:00 MRTOLOTOLO
20:00-22:00 MYND44
23:00-1:00 SEUN
2:00-4:00 LASTKING147
5:00-12:00 TRAPHEDGES

*Check out of a hotel* FEELING GREAT & FRESH grin

no i dont share angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chai! Nigerian N*dist, Maheeda Breaks Internet With Alluring After-s*x Photo / Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode / Ladies Talking Sex , Pleasure And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.