Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande (109392 Views)

Ekiti Election: Fayemi Meets Tinubu And Akande (Video) / Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by josh123(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mr president finish wetin u start oo angryMr president finish wetin u start oo
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by bedspread: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
TIME WILL TELL
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by Temidayo9(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
watered:
You can fool some people some times but you can't fool everybody everytime. We dey watch
What if you re the one fooling yourself ?.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by ajepako(f): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Seriously the old dudeneeds to resign and take care of his health..

Nigeria's problems can overwhelm even a young man much less an old dude like Baba Bubu
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by lagdmark(m): 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
madjune:
People should give this man a break.

He certainly needs a break from Nigerias problems.

Get well Baba and see you soon in Aso rock.
You a wicked human, is Also rock more important now. Bubu if he's alive is now a vegetable, instead of peaceful retirement you want to continue struggling.
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by Pearly255(f): 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
I'm so tired of this country and our leaders....
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by draxlaw(m): 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
shocked so Buhari has become a model that they're just flaunting his pictures everywhere.
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by origima: 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
If at 74 Our dear President still look good even in the stressful seat of power,may God in Heaven bless me as he blessed Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by Culin(f): 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
I swear this pic isn't convincing. He's just standing /sitting like a piece of wood and has the same smile on his face.
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by watered(m): 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
Temidayo9:

What if you re the one fooling yourself ?.
And what IF I'm not the one fooling myself? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by emoch(m): 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
confusion everywhere. There was indeed a country

Let’s talk entrepreneurship - Learn the same skills that fetched me over 4 million naira in one year doing video editing on Fiverr. Whatsapp 08181311560 or visit www.fiverrsuccesscoach.com

See thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3536375/learn-same-skills-fetched-me
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by watered(m): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Culin:
I swear this pic isn't convincing. He's just standing /sitting like a piece of wood and has the same smile on his face.
and same cloth
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by kpacity(m): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
The reason why i can not believe dis PMB is still alive is the way the FG has been uploading his pics while in London. Is there anything so special abt d president visit to London that they keep on promissing Nigerians that he is alive? WHO is accusing the FG is hiding PMB state of health and if he is healthy as they professed why frequent comment about a sound and healthy person. And u should all knw dat if Nigerians later hear dat d president is death all of u confessing his healthy state wll prove urself to Nigerians because is enough of dis untrusted old faulty leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by Culin(f): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
The truth will still sha be revealed
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by Pecca: 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
the nunu user is a joker...his handlers tio
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by Salowuda: 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
Wish you happy return to Nigeria soon. This is the time we need you most.
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by rhonard(m): 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
illitrate:
I am a believer, I believe.
believer on this issue??

Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by Hobat(m): 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
beckNcall:
The President really looks frail. He can wear the same clothes so far it is clean, or he has other types of it. Thats no reason to call this picture fake.
We should stop wishing death on Him, it's not fair.
truly you need to be flogging.....mumu
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by rhonard(m): 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
JimloveTM:
Thank God he's alive and well

Learn WEB DEVELOPMENT Like you Learn ABC http://cm.pn/2e0a
shey you know read comments niii

Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by rhonard(m): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
madjune:
People should give this man a break.

He certainly needs a break from Nigerias problems.

Get well Baba and see you soon in Aso rock.
what are u saying dude??

Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by tansho(m): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Photocracy
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by Pascal181: 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
tinubu and every other person shld allow dis man to rest in piss pls.
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by rhonard(m): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
ddippset:
To all those who said the president had died and was buried in London eat it, to those who said the president is in a coma eat it too, to those who said the president was on chemotherapy for 6 months eat it too, to those who said the president must shoot a video to address you eat it too, to those who said the president is wearing only one cloth eat it too. APC and Buhari till 2023. If you don't like it, you know you have to eat it too.
you thought you made the best comment

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
ddippset:
To all those who said the president had died and was buried in London eat it, to those who said the president is in a coma eat it too, to those who said the president was on chemotherapy for 6 months eat it too, to those who said the president must shoot a video to address you eat it too, to those who said the president is wearing only one cloth eat it too. APC and Buhari till 2023. If you don't like it, you know you have to eat it too.

Wow after all this not a singe like? that must hurt? grin

Anyways i hope the president is alive, but if he isnt i wish his family the strength to bear the loss, he looks like a great dad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by opribo(m): 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Honestly, if I say what is in my mind right now, I know there will be trouble but let me just keep shut but regardless all I will say for now is that ....

Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by abioyeolaide(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
Wish him fast recovery if he is alive.
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by MatinoOnoja(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
Deseo:
I want to see a picture of you holding today's newspaper.
That is an easy work (photoshop) for ppl like Adekunle Gold.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by onyedika946(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
And one cow brain from the north will shout "TANK GOD"
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by jollyjarkofgod: 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Bag of rice Agric AKA Indian parboiled 21k Aroso AKA long grain 19k this is wickedness in highest order... Where are the task force Oooo abeg make una enter market the way price of rice is going high is too expensive...this is nothing but pure wickedness not only our LEADERs are corrupt even traders too are corrupt.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by ponti93(m): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
Good PM

Despite all the bad news:
Like MMM crashing
PDP and APC fight
PHCN Blackouts
Devaluation of naira
Corruption
Unpaid salaries;
Economy Meltdown;
Boko Haram bombings;
Super Eagles disqualification;
Medical Worker Strike
Judiciary Strike;
Election Rally leading to peoples death,
army shooting protesters,
unemployed graduates,
I still have good news for you....
-
-
Keep Scrolling
You are almost there
Mango is out!! I saw it with my Koro Koro eyes grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by erinalex: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
lonelydora:
PMB should give us a video with date and time on it.

OBJ even tried during Yar'adua own by calling him on phone on national television. We don't need all these drama. Well, I'm waiting for Saturday.

Where is Aisha Buhari sef?
already you have a mind set, so video will never erase your believe, people will come out and say the video is doctored. So, believe what ever will make you happy.
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by M2dX(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
ddippset:
what are you eating?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.