Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande (109406 Views)

Ekiti Election: Fayemi Meets Tinubu And Akande (Video) / Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by juman(m): 4:17am On Feb 10, 2017
beckNcall:
The President really looks frail. He can wear the same clothes so far it is clean, or he has other types of it. Thats no reason to call this picture fake.
We should stop wishing death on Him, it's not fair.

@Bolded, he still look sick.

If he is very sick, he should better resign and take good care of himself.

The pressure and work of being a president is enough to kill a sick person.
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 10, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Who are you? does the Landlord Association chairman i your street know you? If not them fuc.k off.

it seems this is your most intelligent reply anytime somebody pinches your master.. buy a coffin quick cos he is dead. start working for Saraki instead.. shameless afonja
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 10, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Check the interior of the rooms are they the same?

Buhari is the President, retire General, and number citizen in Nigeria and well recognized all over the world.. So he can't because of you son od nobody to go on live video..

That that matters and high ranking are going to see him and talk to him on phone..

it seems this is your most intelligent reply anytime somebody pinches your master.. buy a coffin quick cos he is dead. start working for Saraki instead
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by Pain(m): 7:40am On Feb 10, 2017
So many life support tubes under the brown robe
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by goshen26: 8:12am On Feb 10, 2017
Truthisit:
Yes

U no meet me for ous
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by segzyogondus(m): 9:23am On Feb 10, 2017
rusher14:

He doesn't owe you any explanation whilst on holiday.

He would not be debunking death rumours by mischief makers every time he takes his rest.
Why would it be the time of the protest and yes he owes me no explanation but he owes Nigerians an explanation cos he was voted in there by people not by himself
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by rusher14: 9:26am On Feb 10, 2017
segzyogondus:
Why would it be the time of the protest and yes he owes me no explanation but he owes Nigerians an explanation cos he was voted in there by people not by himself

He has a right to a private holiday like everyone else.

Mischief makers cannot claim he has epilepsy tomorrow then he has to come out to debunk it.

Next day they would say his wife is dead he would have to come out to debunk as well.

Day after the next it would be about having craw craw on his ass and you would still demand he proves it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by iaatmguy(m): 9:37am On Feb 10, 2017
san316:
Eheeen

The person below me will book space too.

Funny enough, Nigerians are not truly worried about pmb's health, they jus want to confirm that he's dead with the hope that they sufferings will go with him.
but realistically even if PMB dies ( God forbid, for his country's sake and his family's sake) it doesnt remove the suffering from nigeria, things have been destroyed over a long period.
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by talk2emma: 9:42am On Feb 10, 2017
We don enter half chance.... Buhari na for London you won they fight corruption... Abi the test result never come out.

Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by orlamide09(m): 11:09am On Feb 10, 2017
katsina is the only state which gave us two unhealthy president, God save us
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by rhonard(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
ddippset:
from Buhari is dead to Buhari is incapacitated to Buhari is on chemotherapy to Buhari is looking frail in that picture. Have you no shame? Give me what? This guy must think he's got such a great big mighty sense of humour! Funny malu.
define freedom and captive, define leader and use that to form a sentences. then you will know the leaders are meant to give freedom to the people who are in captive. xo why are this leaders still being the one putting people in captive. count the numbers that died, that are in pain, that are hurt and explain to me it does not give a big reason for the so called buharaaaaaa should die

Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by rhonard(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
madjune:

Get a life.

Do you want him dead?
Can you govern Nigeria as fit as you are?
then what do you think should happen, you wish to wake him up when he dies, look at yourself and tell me that the way you do things in the year 2015 is still the way you do things now. guy gerara here

Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by judondasylva(m): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
Its only a fool that will believe this people
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by madjune(m): 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
rhonard:
then what do you think should happen, you wish to wake him up when he dies, look at yourself and tell me that the way you do things in the year 2015 is still the way you do things now. guy gerara here

I don hear.

Live your life wishing people death and see what becomes of u.

Thank me later. Anuofia.
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

it seems this is your most intelligent reply anytime somebody pinches your master.. buy a coffin quick cos he is dead. start working for Saraki instead.. shameless afonja

LOL when are they going to bury Lere Olayinka mother? have you guys prepare to go and support your paymaster?
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

it seems this is your most intelligent reply anytime somebody pinches your master.. buy a coffin quick cos he is dead. start working for Saraki instead

And you will be happy thinking you have make sense hahaha... Your brain is also in recession i guess..
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And you will be happy thinking you have make sense hahaha... Your brain is also in recession i guess..

At least e get certificate. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by rhonard(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2017
madjune:

I don hear.

Live your life wishing people death and see what becomes of u.

Thank me later. Anuofia.
then let your enemy keep trying to destroy your life, and you praying to make your enemy prosper over your issues

never thank me at all, think about it wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.