Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room (2064 Views)

Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
U R Always Welcome
Spicylate:
don't worry. I'm fine. Thank you
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by Rukkydelta(f): 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Onila dear be careful of men. Most of them are potential rapists

Remember team virgin is so nice
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by onila(f): 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Onila dear be careful of men. Most of them are potential rapists

Remember team virgin is so nice

thanks

sweet girl from Delta state
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by Rukkydelta(f): 7:35am On Feb 11, 2017
onila:

thanks

sweet girl from Delta state
Welcome dear

Good mmorning
How was your night, hope you slept well ?
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by Collyno82(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
onila:

I can't just tell everyone, I am a virgin
i keep my v status private

what's the point of everyone knowing if you have done it or not

i will only tell guys who are patient to wait
when I am ready to talk about it
You can lie. Having said that, virginity is not a means to an end, its just one being inexperienced in somethings. But is better for me to be disvirgined n make heaven than to be a virgin n remain an unbeliever
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by onila(f): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Collyno82:

You can lie. Having said that, virginity is not a means to an end, its just one being inexperienced in somethings. But is better for me to be disvirgined n make heaven than to be a virgin n remain an unbeliever

no one is perfect
just make sure, you make heaven
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by Collyno82(m): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
onila:

no one is perfect
just make sure, you make heaven
Exactly is my earnest desire

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Epic Advice To Ladies / Oh My God!!! Why Pastor, Why!!???!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.