Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,433 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex (78807 Views)

Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
He used their bodies but couldn't pay the very small price they asked

they should have jacked him up and that stupid car!!! undecided

Smashed his windows in ,scratch the paint off ,beat the air outta his tires all while defaming his character

Cause him the lose of money as he did them undecided
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 10, 2017
Lmfao...this is when the man will start speaking queens English and asking 'Do you know who I am?' Ladies fyi...always demand payment before service grin
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Spark01(m): 12:22am On Feb 10, 2017
The Guy na Goat

Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by ebosed: 12:26am On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:
Why people patronize prostitutes still irks me

what is prostitution? sex for money with various men? have you collected money from your husband or boy friend before? yes not immediately after sex, I know, but days after...what's the difference? Have you slept with more than one man? so what's the difference. Secret Service Asewo and Public Service Asewo, spot the difference? one is privately owned while the other is plc.
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 10, 2017
Chai Kenya and this their marathon self we for just call Kenya.. Marathon Republic na... Lol nwa the guy self... Wan do hit and run
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by ebosed: 12:28am On Feb 10, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
He used their bodies but couldn't pay the very small price they asked

they should have jacked him up and that stupid car!!! undecided

Smashed his windows in ,scratch the paint off ,beat the air outta his tires all while defaming his character

Cause him the lose of money as he did them undecided

Emperorlee I've been "feminist" again cheesy

what is not mutual benefit insurance? can the ladies aware that the did not enjoy the indoor game? What happened to credit sales?
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 10, 2017
ebosed:

what is not mutual benefit insurance? can they aware
undecidedwhat type of foolery. He didn't pay them for "services" rendered how is that beneficial to them?
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by ebosed: 12:40am On Feb 10, 2017
neche2007:
why everthing news about kenya is fok fok and sexx sexx?

When and where there is no Recession that's what you get, fun fun fun. Bother about yourself and your country
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Amidu93(m): 1:29am On Feb 10, 2017
All Kenyans na olosho
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by lonelydora: 1:55am On Feb 10, 2017
LIBSocials:
Serves him right

Are you Linda Ikeji?
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Biospnx(m): 2:15am On Feb 10, 2017
Serves him right

Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Lexusgs430: 2:29am On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Bang with no commitment. On the long run, much cheaper than a conventional girlfriend.
Ability to haggle for a price reduction
Ability to request anything requestable (things your conventional girlfriends would scream Chisos, when you request
Ability to bang a variety of varieties........ .... Too plenty to mention..... ..
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by shevchenko(m): 2:48am On Feb 10, 2017
This is the reason why black guys don't marry black girls
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Rekyz(m): 3:42am On Feb 10, 2017
You don't have to put Kenya there please. Just write, we already know it's only in Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 10, 2017
I think NL has spies in Kenya just filming crazy stories undecided
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by nightmile: 4:33am On Feb 10, 2017
Igbo girls every where
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by wizkidblogger(f): 5:01am On Feb 10, 2017
Waste of data sad
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Laple0541(m): 5:32am On Feb 10, 2017
I doubt if anything good fit come from Kenya!
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Championlaw200(m): 5:51am On Feb 10, 2017
This is not edifying
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by greenermodels: 5:59am On Feb 10, 2017
AshawoGirl:
That is how Nigeria boys are. 90% of them have small preek grin
miss entrepreneur, leave the jobless boys and upgrade to real men.
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by veacea: 6:12am On Feb 10, 2017
To the man an who had a marathon session and didn't want to pay

Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Memphis1759: 6:13am On Feb 10, 2017
Beey, inakaa hawa watu wako obsessed na sisi
Kama cio Nigeria ni sisi, nowhere else
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Nature8(m): 6:47am On Feb 10, 2017
Tazmode:
Kenya and marathon everything

Lol..
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Alexrayz(m): 6:49am On Feb 10, 2017
ebosed:

When and where there is no Recession that's what you get, fun fun fun. Bother about yourself and your country

Guess you from another continent for you to think bed is of roses over there
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by kherlly(m): 6:52am On Feb 10, 2017
I wonder why sites always say marathon sex
Who video them while having sex

Maybe tis just one round that happen buh all post will say marathon

I tayaa faa
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 10, 2017
Chidonc:
lol, only in Kenya things like this happen, how I wish buhari is there President ...

Arindin
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by Nellybank(m): 7:11am On Feb 10, 2017
Don't you have better thing to worry about? Even in d bible we have people called 'olosho'. So if you don't run their package don't criticize doz who do. After all they are better dan girl friends
SINZ:
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by PETUK(m): 7:47am On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Thank you sir. But I'd get more gratification knowing that those legs didn't spread cos I'm gonna pay for it.
Travel Lightly
Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by MtuMsuper: 7:56am On Feb 10, 2017
idle Nigerians picking on useless stories from Kenya and trying to pass this off as the norm there . What's your obsession with us? Why don't you guys file a story from Guinea Bissau or Madagascar? And how does this make front page Post something that builds people for crying out loud !!!

B*tches!!!

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex by SINZ: 8:16am On Feb 10, 2017
PETUK:
Travel Lightly
To the east or west?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking Video Of Two south African Women Raping A Man / Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.