Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer (5347 Views)

Breaking News Buhari Appoints 209 Board Chairmen / Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye / Leaked!! Buhari’s To Undergo Six Months Chemotherapy Treatment In Uk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 10, 2017
jiinxed:

Speedy recovery from prostate cancer?

There is a room for palliative care..
Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by fowosh: 8:23am On Feb 10, 2017
I rest my case here
Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 10, 2017
You just coined the topic to not just attract readers but to get a bashing from all corners undecided

This is a pitiably pathetic move at drawing people's attention
undecided
Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by ehissi(m): 9:27am On Feb 10, 2017
Tazmode:
You just coined the topic to not just attract readers but to get a bashing from all corners undecided

This is a pitiably pathetic move at drawing people's attention
undecided

Bro! I was on my own jejely, when I saw the news, copied and pasted on Nairaland.

What I do ni? undecided

Plus, I found out that it had been on Nairaland before (that is assuming, you didn't see the 2 links I pasted there).

I saw tori, copied and pasted, gave credit to the source, even went as far as saying I don't believe that it true, but true or not, let us pray for Oga Buhari; but you still found a place in your heart and time to think and type this sorry, excuse for a comment.

The hallmark of a wrongly wired Nigerian, truly your case is different ni!!...... undecided
Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 10, 2017
ehissi:

Bro! I was on my own jejely, when I saw the news, copied and pasted on Nairaland.

What I do ni? undecided

Plus, I found out that it had been on Nairaland before (that is assuming, you didn't see the 2 links I pasted there).

I saw tori, copied and pasted, gave credit to the source, even went as far as saying I don't believe that it true, but true or not, let us pray for Oga Buhari; but you still found a place in your heart and time to think and type this sorry, excuse for a comment.

The hallmark of a wrongly wired Nigerian, truly your case is different ni!!...... undecided
You just spread some bullshiit and you're yapping about copy and paste? #OYO undecided undecided

Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by ehissi(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2017
Tazmode:
You just spread some bullshiit and you're yapping about copy and paste? #OYO undecided undecided

If only you read the whole of my comment, your comment would have looked like a sound commentary..............
Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by vpaymoney(m): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2017
God pls help our pressy oloye. Let the will of God be done. Quid quick plantatur solo solo cedit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car / Prospective VP: Atiku Loves The SE Or Merely Pitching The SE Against The SS? / Salami agrees to retire, Gives Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.