Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

The Most Romantic Thing That Has Happened To Me All Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Thing That Has Happened To Me All Year (715 Views)

What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Guy Or Girl Has Done To You. / The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner / This Is The Most Romantic Thing Anyone Has Ever Done For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Romantic Thing That Has Happened To Me All Year by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
oi oi...finally gonn upgrade to W10! Keeeeemon!

Re: The Most Romantic Thing That Has Happened To Me All Year by darbeelicous(f): 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
how is this romantic?......
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That Has Happened To Me All Year by subtlemee(f): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
Clear case of excessive intoxication by local ethanol
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That Has Happened To Me All Year by banjicom(m): 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
oi oi...finally gonn upgrade to W10! Keeeeemon!
Wow!!! bro am in love already so romantic...... Which phone is this?
Now u are going 2 enjoy ur baby to it full capacity. W10 is a great Os.
Am in love
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That Has Happened To Me All Year by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
darbeelicous:
how is this romantic?......
how on earth can i explain to your understanding eh?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That Has Happened To Me All Year by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
banjicom:

Wow!!! bro am in love already so romantic...... Which phone is this?
Now u are going 2 enjoy ur baby to it full capacity. W10 is a great Os.
Am in love
mehn its microsoft 640 o
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That Has Happened To Me All Year by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
subtlemee:
Clear case of excessive intoxication by local ethanol
babe, easy ehn...by the way, i want to marry you...give me your dads number
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That Has Happened To Me All Year by subtlemee(f): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
babe, easy ehn...by the way, i want to marry you...give me your dads number

Your hairstyle won't even allow the gateman to open the gate grin

Kidding
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That Has Happened To Me All Year by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
subtlemee:

Your hairstyle won't even allow the gateman to open the gate grin
Kidding
he's looking for a reason to return to his village na

(1) (Reply)

False Perceptions About Sex / I’m Having Affair With A Married Woman And She’s Too Sweet On Bed – Youth Corper / “men Should Buy intimacy gadgets For Their Wives” – Nigerian Life Coach Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.