Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

The Most Romantic Thing That Has Happened To Me All Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Thing That Has Happened To Me All Year (715 Views)

What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Guy Or Girl Has Done To You. / The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner / This Is The Most Romantic Thing Anyone Has Ever Done For Me (2) (3) (4)

The Most Romantic Thing That Has Happened To Me All Year by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
oi oi...finally gonn upgrade to W10! Keeeeemon!

Re: The Most Romantic Thing That Has Happened To Me All Year by darbeelicous(f): 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
how is this romantic?......
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That Has Happened To Me All Year by subtlemee(f): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
Clear case of excessive intoxication by local ethanol
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That Has Happened To Me All Year by banjicom(m): 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
oi oi...finally gonn upgrade to W10! Keeeeemon!
Wow!!! bro am in love already so romantic...... Which phone is this?
Now u are going 2 enjoy ur baby to it full capacity. W10 is a great Os.
Am in love
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That Has Happened To Me All Year by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
darbeelicous:
how is this romantic?......
how on earth can i explain to your understanding eh?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That Has Happened To Me All Year by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
banjicom:

Wow!!! bro am in love already so romantic...... Which phone is this?
Now u are going 2 enjoy ur baby to it full capacity. W10 is a great Os.
Am in love
mehn its microsoft 640 o
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That Has Happened To Me All Year by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
subtlemee:
Clear case of excessive intoxication by local ethanol
babe, easy ehn...by the way, i want to marry you...give me your dads number
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That Has Happened To Me All Year by subtlemee(f): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
babe, easy ehn...by the way, i want to marry you...give me your dads number

Your hairstyle won't even allow the gateman to open the gate grin

Kidding
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That Has Happened To Me All Year by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
subtlemee:

Your hairstyle won't even allow the gateman to open the gate grin
Kidding
he's looking for a reason to return to his village na

False Perceptions About Sex / I’m Having Affair With A Married Woman And She’s Too Sweet On Bed – Youth Corper / “men Should Buy intimacy gadgets For Their Wives” – Nigerian Life Coach Says.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7