Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) (74966 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic) / My Wife Became Depressed And Commit Sucide When MMM Froze Accounts: Husband (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by holluwai(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ehen!
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by jsunex(m): 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
llllllooooooll wtf, that is really bad, may God save men from dangerous woman like this.
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by modestofynest(m): 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Check that woman lineage she is from the South West, or she has friends from there for her to have such barbaric mindset.

Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by 01mcfadden(m): 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
How did Khumalo discover he laced her private part with rat poison?
Nonsense story

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
I saw this trick used in a parody movie of Shakespeare's Hamlet that I watched 5 years ago.
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by shamecurls(m): 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Blood of Wizkid! shocked shocked
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by joinnow: 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
SA don wake up
Maybe will take over Kenya
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
GloriaNino:
Absolutely Vile angry
mehn person go need to the use microscope now before sex ooO,,,,fear una,,,

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by sleeknick: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ah! I'm not licking any thing on a ladies body again o. shocked
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
toluwalopsy:
Olorun oba iyanu oooooooooooo! Eje jeeeeeeeesuuuuuuu! Eh! Onpeku Lori konga! Ah! Aye manika o! Chai! Ounje iku! Ish! shocked shocked shocked
it a crime ooO,nor speak ya language here ooO
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by mary4mmm: 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
Be the first to download the new mark angel comedy video(THE POT OF SOUP) Release date: 10 feb 2017

Download here>>http://myfriendshare.com/videos/841-pot-of-soup-mark-angel-comedy-episode-100

Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by press005: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
Den wat happens wen d man sucks nd kisses her...i fear marriage.
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by toluwalopsy(f): 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
Martin124:
it a crime ooO,nor speak ya language here ooO

make I translate am my broda! Abeg nor vex the post do one kind for body ni. E mean sey Jesus the merciful one! Blood of Jesus! Rat poison ontop well! This world is wicked o! Chai! shocked shocked shocked
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Cyriloha(m): 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
Haaaaa nothing where never happen for this world oooooooooo
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
grin
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by lielbree: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
Choi shocked shocked shocked

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by oochi123(f): 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
Wan de! What kind of a story is this? Its de rat poison not harmful? Story story
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by abdulaz: 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
Dem dey poison private part again
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by afoltundeseun(m): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
hammerF:
HUMANS IS THEIR ANYTHING LEFT THAT U HAVE NOT DO?

undecided
its DONE not DO
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
toluwalopsy:

make I translate am my broda! Abeg nor vex the post do one kind for body ni. E mean sey Jesus the merciful one! Blood of Jesus! Rat poison ontop well! This world is wicked o! Chai! shocked shocked shocked
eh eh na well u call am,,,,,aaaaa dey woman know say na only he bu bu dey drink d water!!!

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
Soo many weird headlines every second... O lawd , akant take it
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Smartuche: 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
Something most kill a man
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by visijo(m): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
so the mumu man wan go suck?? LoL.
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by focus7: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
Women and their desperation for rod ehn.
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by logica(m): 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
baby124:
How did she not die from the poison herself? If she put it on her vagina which is easily penetrable by disease or toxins, she could also have died. I don't believe this story.
The poison works on the digestive system; which the vagina is not part of.
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Olubukola16(f): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hehehehehehehehe........ wonders shall never end grin. Wetin ears no go hear again for this world sef. Rat poison (ogun eku) shocked on her "kini" cheesy. Though, some cheating men deserve more than this but, this is rather bizarre, it's more harmful to her as a matter of fact! There are multiple ways of dealing with cheating guys, madam! This is so off the hook shocked.
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by alizma: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
I swear, I just de pity Nigerian men now because anything wey naija people de copy, dem de copy am more than d founder. chai, naija women don find another way of sending men to early grave.
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by robosky02(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
"It was gathered that Beatrice put a very potent liquid rat poison she found on Google in her private parts with the hope that her husband, Khumalo , would give her a cunnilingus which would kill him in the process."

oh my God shocked

Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by FTbomb(m): 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
i expected seeing a toto with poison laced on the vaginal walls, not a smiling face. bloggers and their foolish lies! angry
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by jafaranka: 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
Urukpe:
grin
is a prophet of Allah whom we believed with
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by ngmgeek(m): 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
There's more evil in this world these days than previously, but there are also more churches and mosques than before.

It's either the barber doesn't know what he is doing or that his clippers is not good enough. God help us Abeg You! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen / Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.