Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) (74970 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic) / My Wife Became Depressed And Commit Sucide When MMM Froze Accounts: Husband (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Ifeoma1992(f): 7:09am On Feb 11, 2017
End time stories
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by BraniacX(m): 7:18am On Feb 11, 2017
TINALETC3:
shocked women, Una dey try dese days oooo shocked
let's change your relationship status grin cool
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by BraniacX(m): 7:19am On Feb 11, 2017
GloriaNino:
Absolutely Vile angry
And yours too cool
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Samcoflex75(m): 7:25am On Feb 11, 2017
baby124:
How did she not die from the poison herself? If she put it on her vagina which is easily penetrable by disease or toxins, she could also have died. I don't believe this story.

maybe her husband uses the mouth to clear road before planting his cassava
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:10am On Feb 11, 2017
Useless wicked woman.
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by maasoap(m): 8:42am On Feb 11, 2017
babasolo:

bro i would have said i dnt fucking care... but it means dat we tend to mis-use other peoples tinz...hope u grab...
I didn't ask for explanation but thanks for fvcking care.
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by NoBetterNigeria: 8:46am On Feb 11, 2017
As for me, no more head.
Wait, can i do without giving head? Will try sha
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by mclorenzo(m): 9:23am On Feb 11, 2017
slawomir:
obobay! see wahalar. na to stop dey suck eseohe Pussy. I talk am the last time I suck eseohe the taste nor funny.
but wait o. the walls of the vagina are elastic and a semi permeable membrane. so the poison is supposed to diffuse through osmosis into her body. which can kill her as well. but the woman is alive? haba all these fake stories self!
Maybe her puna is immune to poisongrin
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by toprealman: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2017
martyns303:
How do poison work? And how is it she can insert it in her vagina without the poison affecting her? And why would a grown man go down on such advanced woman? A vagina that has been through thick n thin
African herbecetamol.
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by giles14(m): 10:17am On Feb 11, 2017
TINALETC3:
who com dey service ur engine
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by fof1: 10:26am On Feb 11, 2017
Pinkdiamondz:
None of this makes sense to me. I leave with more questions than understanding.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT NRWS TO READ AGAIN. THE WORLD IS GETTING MORE CONFUSED. LORD COME QUICKLY... AMEN.
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
kalindaminda:
Seun
Lalasticala
Mynd44

This story is bogus. See the woman's picture on Flickr.
She's an American woman.

I knew this story sounded rétarded.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/cordell28/6088428248/

Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
kalindaminda:
Seun
Lalasticala
Mynd44

She's an American woman.

angry

kalindaminda:
Seun
Lalasticala
Mynd44

She's an American woman.

Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
kalindaminda:
Seun
Lalasticala
Mynd44

She's an American woman.

angry

Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
kalindaminda:
Seun
Lalasticala
Mynd44

She's an American woman.

Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
I should message this woman and send her this link so she sees what Nigerians are doing with her picture.
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by jerrykho(m): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
where's the picture nau.. just wasted my time and my precious data

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Adenike775(f): 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
which one is thick and thing again......lmao
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by tosyne2much(m): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
dayleke:

Na you be oga o....
Abeg no whine me ooo baba cheesy
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by blazer234: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
TINALETC3:

U berrer let me and u start something.
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
This is why i hate bloggers with a passion
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by dayleke: 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
Abeg no whine me ooo baba cheesy

Whine ke?
Me I no fit o....
For this NL.......
You na Emperor ....
Gbabesky!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen / Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.