Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Photos, Video Of A Youtuber Kissing His ‘Sister’ As Viewers Goes Horrified - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos, Video Of A Youtuber Kissing His ‘Sister’ As Viewers Goes Horrified (2940 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos, Video Of A Youtuber Kissing His ‘Sister’ As Viewers Goes Horrified by BrainnewsRadio(f): 7:38am On Apr 10, 2019
A YouTuber has come under fire after he uploaded a video of himself kissing a woman he claims is his half sister.

Chris Monroe who lives in the United States, is well known for filming himself pulling off hilarious pranks.

The footage titled, ‘KISSING MY ACTUAL SISTER PRANK’, shows the YouTuber at home, where he says he is going to ask his sister, Kaitlyn O’Connor, to play a game with him – and if she loses she has to kiss him.

Chris talks into the camera and say he’s been “stalking” his sister in the house for about an hour, before confronting her.

Very reluctantly she agrees and Kaitlyn loses and the pair proceed to make out in a bedroom – and they kiss not just once, but three times.

Since being uploaded, the video has been viewed over one million times and has 74,000 dislikes as well as 15,900 comments.

Viewers were left disgusted after watching the clip, with many wondering how exactly it was a prank.

“I feel like I gotta turn myself into the police for watching this,” one person responded.

“This is gross man. Hell is wrong with y’all?” another said.

“They’re not related, it’s a joke. Hopefully,” a third user added.

Watch the Video below;

See More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/youtuber-kisses-his-sister-as-viewers-goes-horrified/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfDnUpXpKTM
Re: Photos, Video Of A Youtuber Kissing His ‘Sister’ As Viewers Goes Horrified by BrainnewsRadio(f): 7:39am On Apr 10, 2019

1 Share

Re: Photos, Video Of A Youtuber Kissing His ‘Sister’ As Viewers Goes Horrified by BrainnewsRadio(f): 7:40am On Apr 10, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Photos, Video Of A Youtuber Kissing His ‘Sister’ As Viewers Goes Horrified by youngest85(m): 7:40am On Apr 10, 2019
Is it a crime?
Abraham married his niece now!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos, Video Of A Youtuber Kissing His ‘Sister’ As Viewers Goes Horrified by BrainnewsRadio(f): 7:44am On Apr 10, 2019
youngest85:
Is it a crime?

And so? grin

I'm suspecting you.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos, Video Of A Youtuber Kissing His ‘Sister’ As Viewers Goes Horrified by ObaKlaz: 7:47am On Apr 10, 2019
Two 'incested' idiots. You can tell that the guy had been sniffing his sister's panties and probably wanking off to the thoughts of going between her thighs way before the kiss. The girl's gorgeous though.
Re: Photos, Video Of A Youtuber Kissing His ‘Sister’ As Viewers Goes Horrified by rxgodwin(m): 7:50am On Apr 10, 2019
Controversy sells like wild fire dont, dont you know.

Next thing he wld buy the last Range or Porsche

1 Like

Re: Photos, Video Of A Youtuber Kissing His ‘Sister’ As Viewers Goes Horrified by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: Photos, Video Of A Youtuber Kissing His ‘Sister’ As Viewers Goes Horrified by jantofubu(m): 7:53am On Apr 10, 2019
Minding my own business
Re: Photos, Video Of A Youtuber Kissing His ‘Sister’ As Viewers Goes Horrified by Harry00(m): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2019
cheesy one happy family

1 Like

Re: Photos, Video Of A Youtuber Kissing His ‘Sister’ As Viewers Goes Horrified by Yuceeluv(f): 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
I don't think its his sister. He is known for pranks. He can as well come out later on to say she isn't his sister.

1 Like

Re: Photos, Video Of A Youtuber Kissing His ‘Sister’ As Viewers Goes Horrified by Yuceeluv(f): 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
#clearsthroat

youngest85:
Is it a crime?
[sup][/sup]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Was The 10 Yr Old Chrisland Student Truly Raped? / Reality About We Women / How To Easily Get A Nigerian Girl To Sleep With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.