Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,031 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

What Is The Best Gift For Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Gift For Her? (611 Views)

Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? / What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Gift For Her? by CyberGypsy(m): 9:25am On Feb 11, 2017
So, this coincidentally occurred and I have been wondering, which gift is best suitable for a grown up woman that won't tear up my pocket.

Am Youthful while she is married.. and I guess she is quite older than me. Around 29 or 31.

so house, here is the question.

What should I get this woman next week Tuesday?

Am reading all comment.. the ladies should please comments
Re: What Is The Best Gift For Her? by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 11, 2017
Ok is she comfortable ?? Maybe she doesn't need one
Your presence and a romantic gesture should be all then ... or take out for a nice meal .. or you can just be chef for the day
Re: What Is The Best Gift For Her? by CyberGypsy(m): 9:42am On Feb 11, 2017
Bumbae1:
Ok is she comfortable ?? Maybe she doesn't need one
Your presence and a romantic gesture should be all then ... or take out for a nice meal .. or you can just be chef for the day
No way.

okay here is the whole gist .
I'm a newbie at work, and it happens that this place I work have their traditions where they share gifts amongst themselves every Feb. 14th . a ballot was cast and I happened to pick up her name. so tell me, how am I to take a married woman out on that very day. ?
Re: What Is The Best Gift For Her? by CyberGypsy(m): 9:46am On Feb 11, 2017
Fxinvest:
Okay. Tell her to visit my signature to fight recession.
20 slaps to reset your brain for you
Re: What Is The Best Gift For Her? by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2017
CyberGypsy:
No way.

okay here is the whole gist .
I'm a newbie at work, and it happens that this place I work have their traditions where they share gifts amongst themselves every Feb. 14th . a ballot was cast and I happened to pick up her name. so tell me, how am I to take a married woman out on that very day. ?

Oh i see we do it here too but ror christmas gift lol Valentines one is new to me

You can just get her a box of chocolate or flowers or just one perfume thats it .. please no romantic gestures oh before her hubby hold u cheesy
Go to the mall you will see something to buy .. you only got weekend and Monday though
Re: What Is The Best Gift For Her? by CyberGypsy(m): 9:51am On Feb 11, 2017
Bumbae1:

Oh i see we do it here too but ror christmas gift lol Valentines one is new to me

You can just get her a box of chocolate or flowers or just one perfume thats it .. please no romantic gestures oh before her hubby hold u cheesy
Go to the mall you will see something to buy .. you only got weekend and Monday though
yeah, thanks.. I was thinking perfumes will be great too..
that your suggestion about taking her out was gargantuan. all eyes would be on me if I do that. thanks once again
Re: What Is The Best Gift For Her? by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 11, 2017
CyberGypsy:
yeah, thanks.. I was thinking perfumes will be great too..
that your suggestion about taking her out was gargantuan. all eyes would be on me if I do that. thanks once again
No worries wink
Re: What Is The Best Gift For Her? by MoDsHunter(m): 9:55am On Feb 11, 2017
A Bible undecided.....KJV
Re: What Is The Best Gift For Her? by CyberGypsy(m): 9:55am On Feb 11, 2017
Bumbae1:

No worries wink
what about you ? cheesy what you getting your boo and vice versa?
Re: What Is The Best Gift For Her? by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 11, 2017
CyberGypsy:
what about you ? cheesy what you getting your boo and vice versa?
Lol my heart grin its enough now
Money can't buy it cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Gift For Her? by CyberGypsy(m): 9:57am On Feb 11, 2017
MoDsHunter:
A Bible undecided.....KJV
she's got tons of it cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Gift For Her? by MoDsHunter(m): 9:59am On Feb 11, 2017
CyberGypsy:
she's got tons of it cheesy
issorite, Try Hymnal Book. undecided
Re: What Is The Best Gift For Her? by CyberGypsy(m): 10:00am On Feb 11, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol my heart grin its enough now
Money can't buy it cheesy
he he he, alright have a nice weekend

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift For Her? by CyberGypsy(m): 10:01am On Feb 11, 2017
MoDsHunter:
issorite, Try Hymnal Book. undecided
Lol. I will xender the apk to her then .. hymnal books? of which church ? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

For Guys Only Please!!!! / Don't Fall Victims! / [hot]how You Dress & Present Yourself Matters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.