Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

For Guys Only Please!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys Only Please!!!! (613 Views)

Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) / I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) / The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys Only Please!!!! by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2017
Ok, so you been chatting to this chick online for a while, you both plan to meet but she's asking for transport fare when you know that she can afford it.

Would you send it to her?
Ain't you concerned she won't turn up after receiving it?

What y'all think?
Re: For Guys Only Please!!!! by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 22, 2017
classless chick grin
Re: For Guys Only Please!!!! by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 22, 2017
but u want her to come, so u can drill her puna and brag about it on this section To send her TP too hard for u angry
Foolish boy
Re: For Guys Only Please!!!! by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2017
ruggedised:
but u want her to come, so u can drill her puna and brag about it on this section To send her TP too hard for u angry
Foolish boy
Dude, sheath your sword. It's only a question. I don't know how and on what premise you've drawn your conclusion.
Re: For Guys Only Please!!!! by donolatunji(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2017
Actually I Think If The Tfare Z Minimal And Affordable,I Think You Should Give It A Trial Cus Atleast We Walk Along The Aisle And We Misplace Money Or Get Robbed But We Still Living.
Re: For Guys Only Please!!!! by realBliss(m): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2017
you should send her the tfare, if she comes good if she didn't better for u
Re: For Guys Only Please!!!! by EmperorLee(m): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2017
To give Tfare no be the issue, buh if the girl kan go dey smart say she use your head, na hin be the issue.

Buh if na change sha, give am.
Re: For Guys Only Please!!!! by commyluv(f): 11:39am On Feb 22, 2017
I don't do online things that nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Cleared / Mynd44 Arrested In Lagos Today / Top 16 Secrets That Will Keep Your Relationship Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.