Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help (2155 Views)

Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help / A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help / This Wife Seriously Needs Ass Whipping (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by benny4wax(m): 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
I am going to make this really brief and very clear to understand in lay man's language.

I have a girlfriend we have been dating for a year now, I love her so much and I know she does love me too. She is sweet, caring and tender but she has one major issue, She hardly accepts fault and I have never heard her use the word " I am sorry" even when she knows she is wrong.

She did it today again and i really dont know what to do. We are currently far from each other because I am a copper and currently serving and I am seriously planning for a great future with her but that attitude turns me off.

My fellow Nairalanders Lalasticlala, Myde, magazingeguy, Nma27, idydarling, Kellyimma, Ladyf
debbie, Fynestboi, Berlynn, Meklex, Seun, sparklefresh, Missmossy, Flakesyblaze, geegirl101, jane0000, ebubey, kessluvall, sinaj, Hannysmilez, switstelly, lalyiva, emmyspark007, ik4life, Dyt

What do I do?
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mtcheeeew angry
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
Have u had a heart-to-heart talk with her about this?
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
Oyind17:
Mtcheeeew angry
youre always angry... He simply asked for an advice dammit angry
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Med4BasicBitch: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2017

Rubbish ! angry AIM HIGHER ! She is BASIC angry

Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by dingbang(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
I can't tolerate such lady... A major turn off for me... I would have broken off the relationship since if I were u
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by purem(m): 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Teach her lesson

Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by VickyRotex(f): 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
benny4wax:
I am going to make this really brief and very clear to understand in lay man's language.

I have a girlfriend we have been dating for a year now, I love her so much and I know she does love me too. She is sweet, caring and tender but she has one major issue, She hardly accepts fault and I have never heard her use the word " I am sorry" even when she knows she is wrong.

She did it today again and i really dont know what to do. We are currently far from each other because I am a copper and currently serving and I am seriously planning for a great future with her but that attitude turns me off.

What do I do?

Osshheyyy Copper Wire! tongue
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by benny4wax(m): 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
Have u had a heart-to-heart talk with her about this?
yes, I once did but she still tried hard to prove a point that wasn't there. We quarreled for two days and then i apologised. I am tired of that trend, being right and still apologising. Thats why I need your help.
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Oyind17:
Mtcheeeew angry

See this one. Olodo tongue
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by benny4wax(m): 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
purem:
Teach her lesson
how do I do that
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by benny4wax(m): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
VickyRotex:

thanks for the correction, Noted.
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by benny4wax(m): 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
Thanks hun.
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by purem(m): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
benny4wax:
how do I do that

Weneva she supos to say sori but refuse

Beat her
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by temitemi1(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
talk to her about this...
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
Look that's her character. Take it or leave it.
Any mature and intellectually sound person would be put off by it. I would advice if you can't handle because it won't change that's just who she is then leave. She will leave you anyway because nobody wants to constantly argue in a relationship, it wears the love down.

Also I'm sure you're no saint and what you both lack are healthy communication skills. If you are going to stay then stop apologising if you are not in the wrong it enables this behaviour in her.

Hold your ground and if she doesn't come to her senses and apologise for her wrong then you don't fold even if the relationship ends like that.

She is use to you crawling back so have some self respect (it is very sexy). The power in the relationship is 50/50 and you keep giving your power to her and soon she'll have all the power and then she will leave you because no woman wants a weak man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
benny4wax:

My fellow Nairalanders Lalasticlala, Myde, magazingeguy, Nma27, idydarling, Kellyimma, Ladyf
debbie, Fynestboi, Berlynn, Meklex, Seun, sparklefresh, Missmossy, Flakesyblaze, geegirl101, jane0000, ebubey, kessluvall, sinaj, Hannysmilez, switstelly, lalyiva, emmyspark007, ik4life, Dyt

What do I do?
Have u discussed this with her? I understand where u coming though, sometimes in a relationship, a simple "I'm sorry" goes a long way.
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
I Am Sorry is very simple but, too hard to say...

Brother, if I should advice you, don't EVER plan of settling down with her if she doesn't change, many have walked through this your path with the hope that the person will change later, but all to no avail. I saw the qualities she's gat which you listed above but, don't let those features deceive brother. Marriage is a life imprisonment which you take time to chose your cellmate. I repeat, DON'T WIFE HER because, a broken relationship is far way better than a broken marriage

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
benny4wax:
Thanks hun.
im a dude bruh...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
People who finds it difficult to apologize aren't lesser than those who do. There is a difference between feeling sorry and saying sorry. We human tend to lay more emphasis on words than actions, Not that I am critizing your choice but I want you to see things from another perspective.

Talk to her about it. Let her realize her words of apologies means a lot in your relationship. Help her grow the habit by jokingly asking her to say sorry. Give her time.... But if there is no change and you can't cope with it then you won't be blamed for whatever happens next.

But the question is: Are you perfect?

Do I break up with her because she doesn't say 'sorry' .

Its your decision to make sir. smiley
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
i'm a Bobrisky...

Fixed!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
Try to talk to her about her attitude and stop being a fault finder.
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by coolestofall(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
Guy first things first, don't take her too serious as long say u never put ring on her. If d thing dey vex u, den man up and no compromise ur stand. U hear, u b guy o.
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

Fixed!!
lol...i am a dude bruh who loves pussy!

Unfixed undecided
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
Papikush:

See this one. Olodo tongue
NA who be this mumu again? tongue
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
VickyRotex:

tatafo angry
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
Getawt! I quote you?
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by darbeelicous(f): 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
lolz..... And he is currently serving cheesy cheesy what is a "copper" supposed to be doing before, selling weed? grin grin
VickyRotex:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
i am coming undecided
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
Oyind17:
Getawt! I quote you?
its a free world... Why should I wait till u quote me?

You sef gerrout!
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
its a free world... Why should I wait till u quote me?

You sef gerrout!
Don't quote me again.
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
Oyind17:
Don't quote me again.
ok...

tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Broke Men Have No Right To Have Sex / This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen. / Nigerians Would Rather Die In Silence Than Compliment Someone. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.