Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help (2139 Views)

Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help / A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help / This Wife Seriously Needs Ass Whipping (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by VickyRotex(f): 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
darbeelicous:
lolz..... And he is currently serving cheesy cheesy what is a "copper" supposed to be doing before, selling weed? grin grin

Oyamilenu o! Tautology of life! grin
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by benny4wax(m): 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
Alondra:
People who finds it difficult to apologize aren't lesser than those who do. There is a difference between feeling sorry and saying sorry. We human tend to lay more emphasis on words than actions, Not that I am critizing your choice but I want you to see things from another perspective.

Talk to her about it. Let her realize her words of apologies means a lot in your relationship. Help her grow the habit by jokingly asking her to say sorry. Give her time.... But if there is no change and you can't cope with it then you won't be blamed for whatever happens next.

But the question is: Are you perfect?

Do I break up with her because she doesn't say 'sorry' .

Its your decision to make sir. smiley
you've spoken wonderfully well. Thanks. I wiĺl talk to her.
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by benny4wax(m): 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
im a dude bruh...
my bad, but I can boldly see the letter 'F' beside your Monika.
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
showmeurpenis:
Look that's her character. Take it or leave it.
Any mature and intellectually sound person would be put off by it. I would advice if you can't handle because it won't change that's just who she is then leave. She will leave you anyway because nobody wants to constantly argue in a relationship, it wears the love down.

Also I'm sure you're no saint and what you both lack are healthy communication skills. If you are going to stay then stop apologising if you are not in the wrong it enables this behaviour in her.

Hold your ground and if she doesn't come to her senses and apologise for her wrong then you don't fold even if the relationship ends like that.

She is use to you crawling back so have some self respect (it is very sexy). The power in the relationship is 50/50 and you keep giving your power to her and soon she'll have all the power and then she will leave you because no woman wants a weak man.
You forgot to tell him to show you his penis
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by lodphil(m): 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
But guy why would you always apologise when she is wrong and you are right eeh,nah u cause am ooo cos I think that was how u laid the foundation of d relationship.
Anyway wetin I know,I still be jjc for this matter.But what is right is right,and what is wrong is wrong.
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by benny4wax(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
purem:

Weneva she supos to say sori but refuse

Beat her
you seriously need Jesus.
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Hannysmilez(f): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
I'd love to tell how 'Communication is Key' but considerin her 'unique' nature-she's just gonna end up offended nd go all 'no one is perfect' on you.
Decide-can I cope or not? No one has to change for another..you can leave nd you will find someone else
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
LadyPrecy:

Are you the middle man? Or you want to showmeurpenis?

Wait my husband will be here soon.

Showmeyourpussy, I think she wants your business.
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
showmeurpenis:

K
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by uniqueforever(f): 11:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
benny4wax:
I am going to make this really brief and very clear to understand in lay man's language.

I have a girlfriend we have been dating for a year now, I love her so much and I know she does love me too. She is sweet, caring and tender but she has one major issue, She hardly accepts fault and I have never heard her use the word " I am sorry" even when she knows she is wrong.

She did it today again and i really dont know what to do. We are currently far from each other because I am a copper and currently serving and I am seriously planning for a great future with her but that attitude turns me off.

My fellow Nairalanders Lalasticlala, Myde, magazingeguy, Nma27, idydarling, Kellyimma, Ladyf
debbie, Fynestboi, Berlynn, Meklex, Seun, sparklefresh, Missmossy, Flakesyblaze, geegirl101, jane0000, ebubey, kessluvall, sinaj, Hannysmilez, switstelly, lalyiva, emmyspark007, ik4life, Dyt

What do I do?
. Bros,you know what to do,use your tongue to count your teeth!
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
LadyPrecy:

hey gorgeous wink wink

i just got wind of u wanting to showmeyourpussy from a pretty bird grin grin

Is dat true?
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
showmeyourpussy:

hey gorgeous wink wink
i just got wind of u wanting to showmeyourpussy from a pretty bird grin grin
Is dat true?
??
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
LadyPrecy:
??
You dont get me undecided
ok lemme put it dis way, do u wanna do what my moniker says
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
LadyPrecy:
??
You dont get me undecided
ok lemme put it dis way, do u wanna do what my moniker says
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
benny4wax:
I am a copper and currently....
I think she likes Steel
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
showmeurpenis:

hey why dont u wanna showmeyourpussy na cry
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
showmeyourpussy:

hey why dont u wanna showmeyourpussy na cry

Because I'm busy looking for _penis to see myself grin
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
showmeurpenis:

Because I'm busy looking for _penis to see myself grin
what if i show u mine would you showmeyourpussy?
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
showmeyourpussy:

what if i show u mine would you showmeyourpussy?

I told you! You first angry

Pull your trousers down, snap a picture and upload it here undecided
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
showmeurpenis:

I told you! You first angry
Pull your trousers down, snap a picture and upload it here undecided

ok heres mine grin

now where's urs

tongue

Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
benny4wax:
you've spoken wonderfully well. Thanks. I wiĺl talk to her.
You are welcome. I'm glad I helped smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Regrets Courts Dissolution Of His 17Years Marriage (Pics) / Whats The Difference Between Sex And Lovemaking / How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.