Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Whats The Difference Between Sex And Lovemaking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Difference Between Sex And Lovemaking (2141 Views)

Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) / What Do You Say To Your Partner After Lovemaking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Difference Between Sex And Lovemaking by cynthese(f): 9:17am On Apr 29, 2017
Whats the difference between sex and lovemaking.
Re: Whats The Difference Between Sex And Lovemaking by espn(m): 9:19am On Apr 29, 2017
cynthese:
No diff.. it all goes to d same hole nd gives same result..
Re: Whats The Difference Between Sex And Lovemaking by ikp120(m): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2017
sex is fvcking, but love making is sucking. cool cool cool
Re: Whats The Difference Between Sex And Lovemaking by dingbang(m): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2017
In love making, there is passion .. Serious passion...

Sex is an action ... Which may or may not include passion attached to it.

Kissing is an example of love making

Cuddling is an example of love making

Doing stuff for ur partner is an example of love making..

Love is reproduced in such actions.. Hence the term love making

5 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between Sex And Lovemaking by Yemight2(m): 9:23am On Apr 29, 2017
Mostly people have sex with or without love. A prostitute for instance have sex with client. Lovemaking can only take place between two people who are truly in love.

You sacrifice your ecstasy for your partners. For instance, in lovemaking, a guy may delay his own time for the girl to cum but in sex, you thrust then pour.
Re: Whats The Difference Between Sex And Lovemaking by Homeboiy: 9:31am On Apr 29, 2017
Sex involves two human being
while love making involves dil.do
Re: Whats The Difference Between Sex And Lovemaking by Eddygourdo(m): 9:33am On Apr 29, 2017
cynthese:
when I bend you over and shove it into ur punna , after ten mintues I wipe a gobble of saliva on ur anus and shove it into your bowels all the while squeezing dem nipples like say I don forget say pikin go suck am for survival on day. Then dats having SEX. When I pirry you and fornicate with you gently because I have future plans for you and don't wanna slack the tooto, then dats making LOVE
Re: Whats The Difference Between Sex And Lovemaking by firstking01(m): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2017
dingbang:
In love making, there is passion .. Serious passion...

Sex is an action ... Which may or may not include passion attached to it.

Kissing is an example of love making

Cuddling is an example of love making

Doing stuff for ur partner is an example of love making..

Love is reproduced in such actions.. Hence the term love making
Chop one like....nor mind those dunder heads above correlating love making and sex as fvcking...na their type dey force their gfs into sex.
Re: Whats The Difference Between Sex And Lovemaking by dingbang(m): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2017
firstking01:
Chop one like....nor mind those dunder heads above correlating love making and sex as fvcking...na their type dey force their gfs into sex.
lol they just aren't enlightened ... Dats the problem..
Re: Whats The Difference Between Sex And Lovemaking by marvin902(m): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2017
passion
Re: Whats The Difference Between Sex And Lovemaking by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 29, 2017
cynthese:
it should be Fûcking and Lovemaking......Sex is a general term

*Fûcking:Requires alotta Energy, stamina, skill,Torque around the groin region....Dirty talks,mainly hardcore.. more like you beat that sh*t up
lasts between 30-50mins depending

*Lovemaking:energy conserving,passion, slow motion,in between pausing for some pre-intimacy,alotta kissing and sexy talk ,no too much skill needed... pleasure is the motive
can last for hours depending on the routines

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between Sex And Lovemaking by Nature8(m): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2017
Eddygourdo:
when I bend you over and shove it into ur punna , after ten mintues I wipe a gobble of saliva on ur anus and shove it into your bowels all the while squeezing dem nipples like say I don forget say pikin go suck am for survival on day. Then dats having SEX. When I pirry you and fornicate with you gently because I have future plans for you and don't wanna slack the tooto, then dats making LOVE

Lwkmd grin
Re: Whats The Difference Between Sex And Lovemaking by Cleopatra4(f): 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
Op no deceive yourself all the same climax
Re: Whats The Difference Between Sex And Lovemaking by 9jayes: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
Cleopatra4:
Op no deceive yourself all the same climax
Re: Whats The Difference Between Sex And Lovemaking by Johnflex02(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
D difference na the spelling

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between Sex And Lovemaking by Cleopatra4(f): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=9jayes post=56033537][/quote]
Wetin undecided
Re: Whats The Difference Between Sex And Lovemaking by pryme(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
The difference is what it means to you at that time,
It has to do with your mind set, and what you are thinking while at it.
Re: Whats The Difference Between Sex And Lovemaking by 9jayes: 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Cleopatra4:
Wetin undecided
your nose
Re: Whats The Difference Between Sex And Lovemaking by harffie(m): 6:08am On May 05, 2017
Should have asked the difference between Bleep and Lovemaking
Re: Whats The Difference Between Sex And Lovemaking by geladinho1(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2017
sex is genrally seen as an intercus btw two oposit sex partner,it can b ur bae or jst any bae.bt love makin is diversified nd might nt really involve intercus,n its btw two lovers n cums 4rm d heart.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Slams Girls Who Put Up Boyfriend's Photo On Social Media / Top 9 Pieces Of Advice To Single Men From Married Men / Whats Your Best Pick Up Line When Talking To A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.